Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Basically it was a double role maha-episode. The real CC and Gopi were kidnapped and the fake were placed. GG and Billu knew something was off. They told BP who didn't believe them. Then the team was heading to the bank with the man and the culprit when the van broke down. CC and Gopi demanded the diamonds, but it turns out that they were the real who had escaped. The culprits are caught.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh that means I missed three episodes. Mujhe laga it would be a long track😆 Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
even i thought that this track would last for long par inhone toh Maha Episode mein finish kar diya ðŸ¤£
Minionite thumbnail
It was surprising that they ended it in one maha epsiode.
Sri Abhigyan is in love with someone? I saw a scene of the Saturday Episode of Shapath  I think
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah Nandu. Apparently that older lady track is coming now. Abhigyan loved this lady named Suhasini who is Shaurya's mother. And then she left him. So now she's back.
Oh. thats a different  type of track
How many shows are you doing WUs for?
Minionite thumbnail
Yep it's quite different. Suhasini is a con lady though. She traps people for their money. But what they've shown is that she doesn't do it because she likes to, but because she is forced to. Oh and Shaurya doesn't know that Suhasini is his mother.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

How many shows are you doing WUs for?

Shapath, [V] Gumrah, FIR, and CID