Kushi exposed but...

Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kushi will be exposed in the future. But finally that loose BW family and SIMAR. Will forgive her again and accept her as the daughter in law.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapoortanya thumbnail
Yes ur right even after getting exposed she will be forgiven by all becoz all are mahaan people in bhardwaj family and all of them should be given a guniness world record award kuynki agar murder bhi karege to maafi milegi .🤣🤣 Edited by kapoortanya - 11 years ago
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think so khushi will be exposed.instead khushi will show her true colours by throwing bw family out of the house.then rosid and premar will help bw family regain their house and after that khushis track will end bcoz no one not even karuna and sankalp will accept khushi,this is how things will unfold i guess.
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
array cvs plz  jaldi se is khushi ka kissa finish karo or rolli aur sid ko ek saath ghar laooo ...😳
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kushi will not exposed because she is a member of BW family😡, I think she knows the truth about anisha (her sis) and she changes as a good person😡 Finally her all past lives r (boy friend also ) forgotten by all and she happily live with sangalp 😆. 
kapoortanya thumbnail
Are tweety but whatever she has done has to come out in front of the whole family or else how will rosid come back to bw house and even karuna needs to realise how she insulted roli when she was never wrong.