Aasman Se Aage

After ASA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
After end of this show which shows you are watching?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After ASA" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Nothing seems to interst me.. Ermm

Very unhappy that Asa ended . it deserved to stay longer. According to me it was off the regular stream of shows and best for 2012 . It was full on entertaining even the reruns which I have downloaded and I am watching keeps me glued .

I will only hope and wait to see apurva back in a new show if and when that miracle happens
Shows like Asa should be given enough room , but I blame both the channel and audience as looks like they never wish to venture seeing something different , channel mainly since there are n number of shows which show on similar backdrop content and while Asa was indeed completely differnt thy should have done good promotion of it..or some behind the door conspiracy has lead to it shut.. Hats of to the production house and the cast of Asa to have made a wonderful show. Till such a show hits me again or apurva is back I will stay put here & read all the news where shows go on forever or get extensions or give twists and turns for trp with some non- sensical track still are kept by the channel Ouch Only asa got the bait...

After watching Asa all the other shows seem thanda to me as all the shows run to fetch dramas for TRP..& fixed audience (actually Asa has spoiled me to say what DC says Smile
Just shared my two cents...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishanizorharianjana_CookieMonster_

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nothing seems to interst me.. Ermm

Very unhappy that Asa ended . it deserved to stay longer. According to me it was off the regular stream of shows and best for 2012 . It was full on entertaining even the reruns which I have downloaded and I am watching keeps me glued .

I will only hope and wait to see apurva back in a new show if and when that miracle happens
Shows like Asa should be given enough room , but I blame both the channel and audience as looks like they never wish to venture seeing something different , channel mainly since there are n number of shows which show on similar backdrop content and while Asa was indeed completely differnt thy should have done good promotion of it..or some behind the door conspiracy has lead to it shut.. Hats of to the production house and the cast of Asa to have made a wonderful show. Till such a show hits me again or apurva is back I will stay put here & read all the news where shows go on forever or get extensions or give twists and turns for trp with some non- sensical track still are kept by the channel Ouch Only asa got the bait...

After watching Asa all the other shows seem thanda to me as all the shows run to fetch dramas for TRP..& fixed audience (actually Asa has spoiled me to say what DC says Smile
Just shared my two cents...

i am agree wid u

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I wish I had an answer. I think the shows are more and more family drama oriented and too many with the same type. I don't watch any show . I have hope to see apurva again or not I donno , I think Asa was well made good interesting show which is out of this typical drama , people want to see only the same type of show and the channel will give only those types , wished there was room to shows like asa sadly no I guess so maybe for me also everything is standstill . Apu's show is wonderful always it made its mark & after this show I stopped watching anything else sort of annoyed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

I wish I had an answer. I think the shows are more and more family drama oriented and too many with the same type. I don't watch any show . I have hope to see apurva again or not I donno , I think Asa was well made good interesting show which is out of this typical drama , people want to see only the same type of show and the channel will give only those types , wished there was room to shows like asa sadly no I guess so maybe for me also everything is standstill . Apu's show is wonderful always it made its mark & after this show I stopped watching anything else sort of annoyed
you can watch Madhubala-ek ishq ek junoon its awesme i am watchng this only it is not any family drama its a perfect show after ASA for me..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.