Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

shamil n arey yaar shld do a nbt weekly podcast

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
 ...Ab jyada kuch baaki nahi reh gaya show mein...and spoofs are the order of teh day...and you two dhajjiya udaaofy the best..kuch weekly podcast shodcast karo yaar sound cloud par.. Will be so much fun.. Wink  had earlier suggested a NBt comic strip...uska bhi kuch karo na time hai toh :) 

Edited by Jaynragz - 31 July 2012 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejadVJ-LNMDJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shamil n arey yaar shld do a nbt weekly podcast" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Nice post !
I too love Shamil's briiliant spoofs and Arreyaar's  bang on analysis ...also love the other spoofs, VM's ,and so many creative pieces from so many other talented members of the forum -

These days what our forum members write is much more interesting than what CV's have in the show ...so here's my BIG THANKS to all forum members who are now the main reason why I am here ...Hi friends,
I have survived the NBT.2 onslaught only because of you and I look forward to your creations ...

thanks a ton and big hugs to all Hug

Very honoured to have the company of all of you and look forward to more from you Smile

Cheers !
VJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deejadJay_tapori..geeth..

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Nice post !
I too love Shamil's briiliant spoofs and Arreyaar's  bang on analysis ...also love the other spoofs, VM's ,and so many creative pieces from so many other talented members of the forum -

These days what our forum members write is much more interesting than what CV's have in the show ...so here's my BIG THANKS to all forum members who are now the main reason why I am here ...Hi friends,
I have survived the NBT.2 onslaught only because of you and I look forward to your creations ...

thanks a ton and big hugs to all Hug

Very honoured to have the company of all of you and look forward to more from you Smile

Cheers !
VJ
"

I have survived the NBT.2 onslaught only because of you and I look forward to your creations ..." Ditto
  Actually i come online here and search for the rant threads of @arey yaar and Shamil's spoofs more than the written updates or episode discussions.. I have said this before here ..I am so overwhelmed by the brilliance in this forum..be it analysis or spoofs or Vm making ..when NBT ends will miss this forum as much ..;(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.