Debate Mansion

Is a woman like a flower ? What is their purpose?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

No doubt ladies are nice to look at and some have compared them to a flower.
Some ladies maintain their charm and poise throughout their lives.
Perhaps their purpose is to make a world a better place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is a woman like a flower ? What is their purpose?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Bcos the flower blooms and the fragrance spreads on the winds in all directions..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Is the girl Antonia Maino?

It is possible that after creating men God thought okay what the heck have I done here lol. Lets send some women to balance it out. I dont know about others but a world with 7 billion men in same gender relationships is not exactly giving me a good picture in my mind. lol.

@ topic. Women have same purpose as men i.e. we dont know their purpose lol. We do know that both are designed to compliment each others and that makes the world complete. In general they are more pleasant to look at therefore your topic.

Finally, women can be heart breakers too like miss "lovely love" - the lady who stole my 150 dollars.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.Summer3

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Summer bhaiyaaa :)

Women are like flower?

no :P

What is our purpose?

IDK.. :(

There are very few women that look really graceful :) especially the older ones that dont colour their hair ^_^

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 31 July 2012 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244Forever-KASummer3

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I think what would help us take forward this discussion is to identify activities UNIQUE to each gender

Women
Pregnancy and child birth
Gossips
Cooking
Beauty

Men
Fighting
Labor work
Beast

Now for pregnancy, gossiping, cooking and to keep beauty one has to remain in the house. To fight, to do labor work, and to keep the beast outside one needs to go out. Therefore purpose of women is to stay in home i.e. home maker and men is to go out. How was this analysis? at least my methodology is okay if not the final result lol

Summer, I have a desi blue eyed flower pot for you as well.

Edited by King-Anu - 31 July 2012 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysSummer3

Heart

Heart

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Is a woman like a flower? 
Saying woman is like a flower is like saying "men are dogs". Now, do men wag their tails or bark likes dogs? 

I have heard people say woman is like a flower because one day she wilts and fades away LOL If guys are immortals who never "wilt" then (I am sorry) but I can not help but compare you to Edward (twilight) :D 

@bold: I think it is everyone's job to make the world a better place and is not limited to woman :) 

Edited by Heart - 31 July 2012 at 9:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.samvi.-Chandramukhi-Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Is the girl Antonia Maino?

It is possible that after creating men God thought okay what the heck have I done here lol. Lets send some women to balance it out. I dont know about others but a world with 7 billion men in same gender relationships is not exactly giving me a good picture in my mind. lol.

@ topic. Women have same purpose as men i.e. we dont know their purpose lol. We do know that both are designed to compliment each others and that makes the world complete. In general they are more pleasant to look at therefore your topic.

Finally, women can be heart breakers too like miss "lovely love" - the lady who stole my 150 dollars.
Well King ji, this place was getting a bit boring , so I thought perhaps we can wake them up !LOL
 Gender topics are always fun to read about.

The charm of most women is pretty fascinating and I cant quite put a finger as to its source.
Kajal has magic in her glance, her eyes they're fascinating.

Edited by Summer3 - 31 July 2012 at 8:53pm

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanksha82

A woman is not a flower, she is a human being. I get sick of some men who try to make anything else out of a woman than her rightful position as a human being.

We are not angels, dolls or flowers! We are plain and simple human beings who can be good or bad looking according to the post colonial standards of beauty plagueing the modern day India now. But still that does not take away our rights as a human being.

I am utterly offended that the picture you used is that of a blonde, blue eyed offspring of a European, American or Russian ... but you did not use the picture of an Indian girl. 

Now my question to you is:

Is the standard of beauty for a woman is limited to post colonian standards or romanticisms authored by chauvanistic men to increase their fantasies and thus swell their enjoyment? Is the purpose of every description of beauty and capability to undermine the Indian women and her irreversable attributes?
Frankly the pic was something I happened to google in a hurry.
But Asian women are most beautiful too.
Lovely Chinese girls are also known to treat relationships as a commercial transaction.

Asianbeauties Is The Best Site For One To Meet The Chinese Girls In Their

Post Reply New Post

Go to top