•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hafsa's IPKKND Index

One Shots

I've Had Enough
A Payash OS. My take on what Payal should say and do, given the way Aakash has been treating her recently.

These Wounds Won't Seem to Heal
Arnav hurts Khushi yet once again and this time she decides to do something for herself.

Arnav's Silk Boxers

Short Stories

Taming The Raizadas
This story though based on ArHi has a completely different stroy line. Arnav needs a nanny to take care of his 5 year old nephew who is a mini Laad Governor and does his best to drive them away. In comes Khushi! Will she be able to win over Aarav and in the process win the love of Arnav Singh Raizada? (ongoing)

I'm Coming Home
Khushi leaves Delhi after she breaks her engagement with Shyam and comes back 6 months later with Dhruv Raizada as his fiance to expose Shyam's truth to everyone. (ongoing)

Please Don't Leave Me
A story primarily based on ArHi with Maneet as secondary characters. Khushi is kicked out of RM after Shyam twists the truth to suit his purpose. Does Arnav find out the truth and does Khushi forgive him? (ongoing)

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 11 years ago
Yay Haffy Congrats on the index!
May you fill it up till you have to make a new thread :P
Edited by -Chinnu- - 11 years ago
congrats on the index hoping to see in filled up and continuing on the next page

Wow nice index like all the stories thanks for the pm.
congratulations on the index

thanx for the pm to the index
NICE WORK...

KEEP GOING ON...

~~~RIYA~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SS: LOVE GAIN ONLY PAIN: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211632

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shiv-gauri4eva

Hafsa's IPKKND Index

One Shots

I've Had Enough
A Payash OS. My take on what Payal should say and do, given the way Aakash has been treating her recently.

These Wounds Won't Seem to Heal
Arnav hurts Khushi yet once again and this time she decides to do something for herself.

Arnav's Silk Boxers

Short Stories

Taming The Raizadas
This story though based on ArHi has a completely different stroy line. Arnav needs a nanny to take care of his 5 year old nephew who is a mini Laad Governor and does his best to drive them away. In comes Khushi! Will she be able to win over Aarav and in the process win the love of Arnav Singh Raizada? (ongoing)

I'm Coming Home
Khushi leaves Delhi after she breaks her engagement with Shyam and comes back 6 months later with Dhruv Raizada as his fiance to expose Shyam's truth to everyone. (ongoing)

Please Don't Leave Me
A story primarily based on ArHi with Maneet as secondary characters. Khushi is kicked out of RM after Shyam twists the truth to suit his purpose. Does Arnav find out the truth and does Khushi forgive him? (ongoing)

vv nic
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome and fantastic index xx