Phir Subah Hogi

Adi-Sugni Jodi

Poll Question: Are you going to quit watching the show if it does happen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [43.90%]
42 [51.22%]
2 [2.44%]
2 [2.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
So, we see more and more signs of the Sugni-Aditya joid and threats to quit watching the show...so what do you think you might end up doing in the end?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi-Sugni Jodi" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

So, we see more and more signs of the Sugni-Aditya joid and threats to quit watching the show...so what do you think you might end up doing in the end?

Main toh Hamesha hi Janta tha ye story ADi-Sugni ki hai par Anuj ko Date problem hone ki wajah se sayed story kuch doosri aur chali gayii but Ab Anuj ke quit ke baad Sugni kisi ke saath jaye Mujhe koi fark nahi padta kyonki Maine ye show dekhna hi chhod diya hain... Mujhe jayda maza aata agar Anuj-Gulki ko saath dekh pata...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuash05ForeverSHINee

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Damn I cared about Adi-Sugini when Anuj was there. Now I no longer care about it anymore. They have already ruined THE show by butchering TVS and Sugini's character,by bringing a brand new Aditya. Cvs do whatever you want I am no longer watching it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddyindianstargyuldevraniharishJulieDLaila2009FastFuriousgirl

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
WOW, that is more than half the viewership on IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FastFuriousgirl

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
have stopped watching the serial .. also don't read the updates anymore.. visit forum once in a while to see what is going on as once upon a time this was my favourite serial .. started reading and watching Madhubala now

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

have stopped watching the serial .. also don't read the updates anymore.. visit forum once in a while to see what is going on as once upon a time this was my favourite serial .. started reading and watching Madhubala now

What made you stop watching the show? I am curious to find out what made you leave...this forum used to be REALLY active until TVS started going grey and the Reva Manzil track started...and even more when TVS' grey shades went darker and it looked like the Sugni-Aditya jodi was going to happen...

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

I am shocked! I never realized this would hit nearly 70%!!!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I  would leave it 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.