Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

mind lost its happiness...

kalyani.. Newbie
kalyani..
kalyani..

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
frndz, because of this present track my mind loss its happiness i mean before this track my mind is so relaxed while watching this show but now just opposite. don t know about the future development of this show but if adi marry sugini then 100% i quit this show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milivdrtulikanamitagloryzlidvinLaila2009Vinnie79

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
A lot of us have vowed to quit this show since this is not what we chose to watch...we were attracted to this show because of TVS - such a novel and unique character - and the love affair between Sugni and TVS. That alone had us coming to this show eager to find out what happened. We tolerated TVS hiding Reva from Sugni...we sympathized with him and defended his actions. But it has reached a point where we are stressed and smoe of us struggle to ignore his actions. 

We see the chemistry between TVS and Sugni dying...and we see Gulabiya determined to destroy this relationship.  We also see the signs of the Adi-Sugni jodi we once thought was in the past...

The whole way we will know for sure that this is the past is if TVS successfully manages to marry Sugni...and then Sugni finds out...and then all hell breaKs loose but in India, this is not the avenue taken by a writer or a production team...it is just too much and too novel and daring.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..drtulikacupdlidvinVinnie79

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index