Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FSH- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont bash Katrina , I just say the truth and the true facts which is that she can not act and fakes modesty,
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't think any sensible person cares if one of their fav bollywood star is being critiqued. If its bothering you so much, go open a thread and criticize Pinto or Vidya Balan all you want! As long as it does not get personal with name callings to other members, it's all good!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

But Billa you can only bash someone if you dislike them right? I mean I personally have liked Frieda Pinto since 2008 so I cannot bring myself to bash her. But if someone else bashes her, then that is fine with me. I'm not going to be offended. People can criticize and bash whoever they feel like. Its just that on this forum, most people who usually bash tend to like Vidya Balan or  Freida Pinto. So it may seem that way to you. 

Fine, people wanna do things, they have right, ok let them do... Than y do they complain when their star is being bashed...

Do u really think those who bash Salman/Katrina daily now a days do it just to offend those Celebs? No. They do it to IRRITATE Fans, as they love when fans get offended.

Kabhi Kabhi it's ok... but u see same thing everyday... ek nahin do do thread banengi, same kind of things? 

Just 1 question, Why everytime a Fan is asked to be quiet or ignore bashing? Wht don't ppl have guts to ask Cynics/Bashers 2 not to do bash just to have fun on Fan's irritation?

Now condition of this forum is hardly any group of fans react or complain, but u say 1 Word 2 Vidya Balan, whole lot of complains will start coming...

I am not a hardcore Katrina kaif fan, but what is this?

4 threads back 2 back made just to criticize humiliate "Katrina Kaif"... and for what reason??

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kal El

Nah you can bash them if you like them too. Heck I'm a Big B fan and even I crack a joke about him now and then. Sab chalta hain. 😆

Well yea...Big B is an easy target. He's always doing or saying  something stupid. 😆I like Kareena but I also bash her when she does or says something stupid because she too is an easy target. But with Frieda, I like her and on top of that she does not even say or do anything stupid, so I'm not sure how I am supposed to bash her.😆 But I don't mind when others do. It does not bother me as a fan. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Turn the table. You bash Frieda. We Bash Salman. It's a square. quit bitching. go and open a vidya/frieda bashing topic.

Freida bashing i started in reply of ur non-stop everyday Salman bashing, so u SHUT THE f**k UP with ur thesis of Turn the table, we do this n that... There was no Freida or any other star bashing before... u guyz are bashing Salman even before i came in this forum ðŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman, Kat, Bebo are top celebs these days. They are always on the news. Hence there's more bashing of them. Not too long ago everyone was having a field day with SRK for Ra.One, the fights he got into, etc. Now he's sort of taken a back seat. He'll be more in the news when we get closer to his movie release (or when he gets into another public fight). Then you'll see him bashed like Bhai and Kat. Aamir's day will come too. Yeh hota rahta hain. 
-FSH- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Fine, people wanna do things, they have right, ok let them do... Than y do they complain when their star is being bashed...

Do u really think those who bash Salman/Katrina daily now a days do it just to offend those Celebs? No. They do it to IRRITATE Fans, as they love when fans get offended.

Kabhi Kabhi it's ok... but u see same thing everyday... ek nahin do do thread banengi, same kind of things? 

Just 1 question, Why everytime a Fan is asked to be quiet or ignore bashing? Wht don't ppl have guts to ask Cynics/Bashers 2 not to do bash just to have fun on Fan's irritation?

Now condition of this forum is hardly any group of fans react or complain, but u say 1 Word 2 Vidya Balan, whole lot of complains will start coming...

I am not a hardcore Katrina kaif fan, but what is this?

4 threads back 2 back made just to criticize humiliate "Katrina Kaif"... and for what reason??

These topics that you piked out do not criticising  her at all. They are just either discussing about her mysterious past or just joking about her with transformation pics which people do with many stars whether it be people that do not have haters like genilia or stars that have big time haters like Rakhi
pakeezah thumbnail
ya but those same bashers have egg on their faces when someone asks them something

they cant answer.

if a member is opening up threads for the sole purpose of attacking and making fun of

a certain star OR making that actors fan angry, what kind of character must he / she

be having? Must be hell having them live in the same house no? Some people

genuinely criticise and thats fine , but going to trouble of making graphic changes

to the face and putting in strange dialogues infront of pics to discredit thestar/s;

there are deeper rooted p;roblems here which the IF forum cant do anythng about

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Well yea...Big B is an easy target. He's always doing or saying  something stupid. 😆I like Kareena but I also bash her when she does or says something stupid because she too is an easy target. But with Frieda, I like her and on top of that she does not even say or do anything stupid, so I'm not sure how I am supposed to bash her.😆 But I don't mind when others do. It does not bother me as a fan. 

Her accent. That's the easiest target. So fake and inconsistent. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Salman Khan.. par kabhi to fun chalta hai..😆 and it doesn't matter to me at all if people bash Salman.. I dislike their fav actor they dislike my likes.. quite natural..

and Katrina.. argghh the less said the better.. yeaahh I bash her..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago