Balika Vadhu

MAIN HOON NAA...

Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii folks...

This is an OS which I wrote keeping today's precap and the new promo in mind...Hope u alll njoy it... 

Anandi is crying sitting near the window.  Shiv comes in and tries to console her.  He says that I dont know the depth of ur sorrow but if u feel I am worth sharing ur pain, u can share it without any hesitation and I would b more than happy to b helpful to u in anyways.  I know ur loss cannot b fullfilled by anyone, but all I can say is to b courageous and brave as u were all these years coz ur dad needs u..  He is also at equal loss.  In fact whatever ur parents r facing today is only coz they were bothered and worried of U.  They feel they are the most cursed parents in this world coz they could only give birth to their daughter, but not a gud life.  I know its not the right thing to say at this point in time, but I am letting u know coz ur father said this to me a while ago and I could not hide it from u, not coz I cant hide, but I wanted that u know what they feel for u, coz wen I cant c ur tears and cannot tolerate ur pain, how can a father c ur pain.  U have to b very strong Anandi for the sake of ur father. 

On listening to these words Anandi could not control herself, she broke down into tears and lied down on the floor curling herself just like a small baby does and cried loudly till her pitch broke.  Shiv could not tolerate this anylonger and took courage and went more close to Anandi and took her in his hands and hugged her and tried consoling her by patting her back.  Anandi was still crying in his embrace.  Unknowingly Shiv's eyes were also filled with tears and the tears ran down from his cheek.  Anandi was in Shiv's embrace crying for about 15 minutes crying her heart loud and then when she stopped crying they broke the embrace.  There was complete silence in the room coz both did not realize what they were doing until now.  Shiv broke the silence and said that he is leaving to Jaitsar and that she can call him if at all she require any help from him.  Shiv gets up and turns to walk when Anandi holds his hand.  Shiv stops and turns back.  Anandi gets up by taking the support of his hand and asks him if he could b here with her today as she is feeling lonely enough.  Shiv is more than happy to hear this but does not show his happiness outside keeping in mind the environment.  He just nods his head and asks her does she want him to b near her or anywhere in the house.  Anandi says now she is feeling fine, but she is scared as she might grow weak as the day passes by and that she might need a friend to hold her and hence asked him.  Shiv says that he is very happy that she found him capable for her friendship and promises that this friend will always b at her side.

Shiv takes leave of Anandi and goes to the hall where all are seated mourning Bhago's death.  Dadisa walks up to him and asks him did not he leave, he states that ANandi needs him and hence decided to stay.  Dadisa is happy and thnx him for supporting the family like a son when they really required one.  Shiv holds Dadisa's hands and tells that it was his FARZ as she introduced him as the son of her family.  Just then Jagya arrives there to pay last respects to Bhago, but is stopped by Khajan Singh and asks him not to step into the house as he is the sole responsibility for the death of his beloved wife.  It was coz of him that she suffered all these years and starts beating him.  All the Singh family watches this but nobody steps forward to stop Khajan.  The villagers look confused as to why Khajan Singh is bashing hsi son-in-law.  Anandi hears the noise and come to the hall and yells to stop it.  Everyone present in the hall are shocked.  Anandi then asks the reason for her father bashing him.  He states that he did a sin by marrying another girl and hence he needs to b punished, then she says that its not him who is the sinner, but the ritual of marrying young children, which means u all r responsible y to blame him unnecessarily.  Shiv is proud on listening these words, and the rest of the people dumb struck and ashamed.  Anandi asks Jagya to leave this place as early as possible and also adds that not to go near her mother's photo as her mother might b hurt and would not get peace of mind.  She says that she can admit the fact that the mistake is not theirs but the world will not and also adds that since there is no relation between u n me now, since we are divorced now, u owe nothing to my family and so plz leave.  But jagya is reluctant and shouts at Anandi that it is because of her that he is nothing today and takes all his frustrations on Anandi and screams at her.  Anandi and singh family listens silently.  Shiv is so restless by hearing this tat he steps forward and asks Jagya to leave the place ASAP for his betterment.  Jagya recognizes Shiv and remembers the promise he made to take revenge on SHIV RAJ SHEKHAR and asks him on what right he came here as this is not jaitsar, had it been Jaitsar there was an excuse of him being the collector of that place but this is Bilaria and wats the thing that made him come here.  Jagya does not allow any one to speak and without pause keeps on yelling at SHIV.  Anandi could not take Jagya's harsh words any longer and slaps him hard on his face and shouts that SHIV woh insaan hain jisse mein shaadi karne jaa rahi hoon, aur tumhara koi haq nahi hai mere hone waale pati ke saath aise baat karne kaa.  All the people present there are shocked on listening to this.  There is silence over there for few minutes.  Jagya breaks the silence by asking Anandi tum keh rahi hoo, tum...U who loved me more than anything since many years, how can u accept to marry someone like him.  How can u do this to me.  Anandi was about to speak, when Shiv comes and stops her and he answers to Jagya, kyon nahi kar sakthi..kya woh insaan nahi haii, kya unke seene mein dil nahi hai, kya unhe kissi kii zaroorat nahii hain.  Tumhein kya laga tum shaadi shuda hone ke bawajoot kissi aur ladki ke saath shaadi kar sakthe ho, toh anandi talak shuda hone ke bawajooth shaadi nahi kar sakthi...  Beeth gaye woh din Mr. Jagat jab tum Anandi par tumhara rop dikhao yaa Haq jathao...Abh se  Anandi Akeli Nahin hai, main hoon uske saath uske har kadam par...  Koi taqleef nahi doonga usse, uske maathe par shikanj yaa bal bhi nahin aane doonga main.  Anandi ke paas aane waale har muskhil ko pehle AHIV RAJ SHEKHAR kaa saamna karna padega...  Aur abh behtar yehi hoga tum yahan se nikal jaao warna tumhe patha hain shayad main kya kar saktha hoon...  Jagya leaves from their heart broken.  The SIngh family and Khajan Singh look at him produly and Anandi just smirking at him.  Shiv holds her hand and both walk into the house...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Kurup ! Dhamakedar drama !
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kurup..Wow !! Tere muh me chocolates and icecreams !! . If this happens tonight i'll fill you with loads of ferrero rocher
😳 πŸ˜‰ Very well written yaar, agar aisa hota hai naa then the whole track of the episode will change ( i desperately hope ki aisa hi ho ). Atleast we'll be relieved from Anandi's side and will have only one person to worry about - Shiv's mother. πŸ˜†
gomatidj thumbnail
full on action, drama, love, romance ..this will be one thriller show πŸ˜†
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thriller i must say...i hope it cud happen in the show as well...par hona thoda mushkil hai...but  it was awesomeπŸ˜ƒ
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG ...Ye to full on dhamaka hai
Sravas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome...really waiting to watch it on screen in between i have imagined the things on screen now...thanks a ton for penning this down...very powerful emotional epi
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Wow how I wish this happens tonight!! πŸ˜
Awesome work!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Are you gonna continue?
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Kurup ... 

Loved AnSh interaction ...

And Jagya got what he deserved.
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ise kehte he dramaπŸ‘ That was greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ