Performance

Barun ROCKS! Sanaya ROCKS!

Progress Points

1. Arnav's deal still on

2. Arnav balancing between Khushi and Anjali

Favorite Scene

Arnav: Accha hua main gira!

A strange pattern, or is it?

Arnav made up his mind to woo his wife. He's found that the best way to do it is to challenge his wife, so he's cut her a deal. She needs to be his employee for 24 hours, and in return he pays the rent of her Bua ji's house. The hidden agenda obviously is that he is out to win her heart, and he's buying himself time with her.

Arnav calls up his sister and finds out that she is happy having gotten a sonography done and she's about to make him some badam kheer. After he's asked about her health, informs her that he'd stay the night at Bua Ji's house. It is completely his own decision.

Later in the evening, he lands up at his own house for his sister. He gets the kheer and (probably) sees the sonography video too. He tells her that he'd always be with her. It is completely his own decision.

When he chose to stay back at GH, no one had asked him to. He wanted to woo Khushi and have more time with her. He decided to stay with Khushi.

When he chose to go back to RM to Anjali, no one had asked him to. Anjali didn't push him, neither did Khushi.

When Arnav had decided to stay with Khushi in order to win her over, which is currently the top most item on his list - what made him decide to come back to RM? Anjali sounded pretty good.

1. Arnav perceived that his sister was waiting to share her joy with him.

2. Arnav also saw that Khushi was okay. And she really would not ever mind if he went to see his sister.

Arnav balanced both houses and people in his life.

But then, an interesting turn of events - of which I am keen to see the finish.

Arnav tells Khushi to keep awake, and he sleeps.

Khushi decides to keep awake, but her calls to Arnav do not let him sleep. She does not leave any means to not contact him.

To the point, that Arnav leaves RM in the middle of the night to come to Khushi at GH! Wow!

Waiting to see Arnav's reaction to Khushi and her to him tomorrow!

Khushi, Have You Thought This Through?

Arnav: Miss kar rahi ho mujhe? [Missing me?]

Khushi: Nahi to! [No!]

Khushi, dear girl, he does have a point!

You're intending to leave RM. You want to leave Arnav once the contract is over. Of course it is because you want to see his Di, and consequently him, happy.

But, have you really thought this through?

Do you remember how much you missed him when he left for London (supposedly) - even before you found that he was kidnapped? Do you remember making tons of sugar-free jalebis? Do you remember being staunchly loyal to Arnav when he was not around? Do you remember watering his plants and promising him and yourself to bring him back safely? Do you remember his absence brought you to understand and accept your bond and your love for him? It was hard for you to rest one day in peace when Arnav was not there.

Are you sure it's a great idea to give up Arnav for the rest of your life?

Arnav & Khushi

You both know each other rather well - enough to know how to irritate the living daylights and the nightlights out of each other. And the charming thing is: you don't stop at irritation. Nope! You take it to aggravation, infuriation, and exasperation! You have serious talent to be the pain in each other's neck (or ankle and back in your case!).

Arnav, I believe, is doing exactly what Khushi did in the first few months of their married life. She got royally on his nerves. She took over his room, his cupboard, and slowly his life. Things about her that initially irritated him no end, later on became such a part of his life that when she removed her stuff, Arnav didn't like it removed.

She was stuck with him and she did whatever she could to get him to tell her what she wanted to know to be free.  Now, he's stuck with her because he loves and her and cannot let her go.

Arnav sorely missed Khushi when she removed her stars, posters, clothes from his room. Even though he tried to be angry with her, actually, he was finding it hard to be so.

I s'pose if ever Khushi has to be without Arnav, she is gonna be missing this side of Arnav sorely.

By the way, is it just me or...

Earlier whenever Arnav attempted to kiss Khushi, she pulled back - okay, let's be fair! She pulled back as much as she could.

These days, however, she does not pull back. A few days back - during the tea/coffee memory reliving - she resisted.

Later, when he petalled the floor, she didn't pull back and made a seriously weak attempt to resist.

Today, it seemed she actually leaned in herself.

Khushi? Knock, knock! You're planning to leave this man in 12 days. You're not about to give in now, are you!?

If that ain't love...

Ah! How touching!

It was precious to see Arnav playing his game with Khushi, until she hurt herself, and then Arnav was all worry and care. In the next few moments, he surprised Khushi a couple of times. He apologized that he hurt her, applied the balm, told her he remembered her anklet, and appreciated it. She attempted to get away, but he wouldn't allow. He carried her.

Till of course, they fell.

Arnav hurt his back. Following Garima's advice, Khushi agreed to massage his back. They walked back into the room, helping each other.

That one moment, though shrouded in light-heartedness, quite depicted their bond, their relationship, and their unending support for each other.

Arnav carried her when Khushi was in pain. But when Arnav hurt himself, Khushi forgot the pain in her foot. They both limped back to their room together.

Both broken, both supporting each other, both helping each other walk, both healing each other. Now, if that ain't love, what is!!

Others

1. LOVED Garima. How well she perceived Arnav's expression when Bua Ji and Khushi suggested that Bua Ji would massage Arnav's back. She promptly suggested that Khushi would take care of that.

2. Accha hua main gira!

Aww!! This wasn't the first time, Buddy. Each time, you fell she's been there to help you up.

Remember? Sugar-low and jalebi rendezvous? She got fed jalebis and supported by this chit of a girl.

And then, sugar-low and late dinner? She cooked for you and got might worried to stay up all night.

And then, oil-on-the-floor feat? She had massaged oiled your head post midnight! A strange nightly time pass activity, though!

And then, you slipped in cow-dung? She gave you a public shower!

And then, you both fell off a ladder? And got showered by flowers!

Each time, you fall, you ought to say that Arnav - Accha hua main gira!

3.  LOVED Arnav Khushi first convo on the phone this night.

It was SUPER NICE!!

4. Anjali: Hamara baccha hamare saamne hai!

Fandom: Yep, he is! His name is Arnav!

On the Lighter Side

1. LOVED Arnav's expression when Garima made this suggestion.

Arnav: Ah! Why didn't I think of that!

LOVED how he accepted the 'insistence' of the massage by Khushi because of his 'AH!' pain in the back.

2. Tumhari smile kahan hai?

3. Khushi: Apke 24 ghante hain? Jo karna hai kijiye.

Arnav: Alright, birdie!!

Fandom: Good one, Arnav. Khushi, not too bright there, dear girl!

4. And Bua ji takes the award for being interrupting this time - which is the 5th time now!

Arnav, how long does it ... forget it!! We won't embarrass you by asking this.

5. LOVED when Arnav taped her mouth!

And then, when she pulled it off - you opportunist!!

6. She looked SO happy and proud having done it before time!!

Ho gaya sarkaar!!

7. LOVED the Jahanpanah and Kaneez dialog!

It was funny that I'd mentioned zil-e-ilahi Shah-en-shah Arnav Singh Raizada in the WIL of 27th July and later while speaking to a Buddy on FB ' who used the word 'jahanpanah' for Arnav, we joked. I told her that actually Jahanpanah was spending his weekend on the floor by the kitchen!!

Precap

Looks like Khushi has another 24 hr round with Temporary Hubby!

Edited by ShaliniDp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Looove today's episode
It was sooo funny πŸ˜†
Omg looove to see our old khushi back
Again she have to work for him
He won't let her go this quickly
I skip the whole part of Anjali I thought she gonna cry again
Edited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the pm Di...As always your WIL breaks down ArShi moments like nothing else can...People always say a lot after such a fun-filled epi..Khushi's antics never go down well with the forum

Well,in that case,I am with Arnav!!I love whatever she does,cos she does it so cutely!!The epi was really entertaining for me!!!

The thing I liked most was,today I could clearly spot Sanaya laughing between shots!!The first time when she settles herself on the bed beside Arnav..The second time after she pulls off the scotch tape off of her lips & then Arnav asks if she was hurt & the camera was on Barun!!Sanaya was laughing full-on!!!In the end,even Barun ended up laughing & the camera went for long shot instead of close-ups🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Favorite Scene

Arnav: Accha hua main gira!

it was: achha hua HUM gire! coz thats what he read in her eyes!πŸ˜‰

Earlier whenever Arnav attempted to kiss Khushi, she pulled back - okay, let's be fair! She pulled back as much as she could.

These days, however, she does not pull back. A few days back - during the tea/coffee memory reliving - she resisted.

Later, when he petalled the floor, she didn't pull back and made a seriously weak attempt to resist.

no, its not just you... she wants it too! 😳

1. LOVED Garima. How well she perceived Arnav's expression when Bua Ji and Khushi suggested that Bua Ji would massage Arnav's back. She promptly suggested that Khushi would take care of that.

haan yaar, shukar hai. buaji needs a partner asap, LOL πŸ˜†

and now MY WILTM ( what i loved the most) πŸ˜†

loved todays episode, BUT highlight was thru out the WHOLE episode BARUNs expression. today was really a blast to see him! such a cutie!

Khushi:

1. kahin ye laad governer ki khatre ki ghainti to nahin? πŸ‘πŸ˜›

2. honge aap ke paas paise, hogi aap ke paas taaqat, par KKGSR ke paas dimaagh hai!

good girl, now knows to use brain wid asr, not dil... LOL

Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Someone give these two a Marriage Manual for Dummies. I thought I was watching Tom & Jerry show today... πŸ˜† Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
sanyukta90 thumbnail
Hi Shalini
               amazing analysis. Loved all the scenes in today's episode. Smart MIL Garima suggesting maalish by bitiya.I loved Arshi scenes, though both were trying to score points their love for each other was palpable. Anjali and Arnav scene was very balanced , and agree with you that Arnav is her baccha.Phone call between Arshi was my favourite scene.
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear yah u right ep was nice,cute ossawm superb last but not the laest funny our old cute cute jabli girl is back,,
And the way u right each and everything its very nice yar i like the way u discribe whole ep as well everyone feelings its reallly osssawm good job dear,,,,,
Hattsoff 2 cv,s reallly their r doing such a brillent job rhe all cast and crew is doing amzing job,,,,,,
I just love the ep,,,dear hope 2orrows ep willl greatt like thz,,,sooo insalllah if i live then definilty see,,,sooo dear ur posst is greattt i reallly like ur post the way u wite eavh and everything its ossawm dear,,,as well as like the epp,,,
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res-
Awesme analysis as usual,DiπŸ‘
The epi was tooo goood,I cdnt stop my laughing a bitπŸ˜†
Really looking forward to see How ASR will win KKGSR back😍
Thnx 4 the PM,DiπŸ˜ƒEdited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this time it is for 12 days not 24hrs...Arnav knows she is stubborn, even if she loves him, her ego will not let her come. So, she has to be forced to come to him. Offcourse both of them will forgive eachother and move on..hope recovering goddess Anjali does not crack up after seeing Khushi back at RM. This will lead to another round of blaming from Arnav on Khushi and thus helping khushi making her decision. 

I believe a day might come when she will be hated in RM (for Anjali's sake) and GH (for Payal's sake) and she will leave both houses and go away. As she mentioned sometime back, when ever she tries to do good, it backfires and gets ugly. Later all the facts will be out in open i dont know when but surely it would happen, i mean all of them from the day Arnav met Khushi and things will change in RM and GH but their will be no Khushi. Arnav will not search for her because he knows she is hurt by him and does not want to hurt her more. If this is after consummation between Arnav and Khushi then baby(ies) will come to picture when she goes away. Thus the original story of she being Sita would be achieved, she might comeback but it would be after long time.

This is what the story is leading as of now, but once Shyaam comes back, story might take a different turn, lets keep our imagination open and keep watching.
Edited by guyinoblivion - 11 years ago
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post...Agree with everything...Even I loved how he balanced his time with Anjali and Khushi...

Both broken, both supporting each other, both helping each other walk, both healing each other. Now, if that ain't love, what is!!

Couldnt agree with you more...wonder when they will confess 😊

Yeah I noticed it too...Is he teasing her to the point where she is going to kiss him herself one of these days??? That will be interesting 😊

Me too am excited about how the last scene of today's episode continues tomorrow