India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

the dress...

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged
well i love describing outfits... i need to develop an eye for detail... so nobody pay attention to me!!! i'm just gonna write a lengthy description of kripa's outfit tonite once i see it properly...LOL

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:16am | IP Logged

well here's one outfit i WILL describe for you... the one in the latest promo...

well as you all have seen... it's western and quite flattering too... i mean that kripa looks very cute in it... well basically... it consists of a black bustier top and a beautiful purple skirt... which i'm guessing is quite short and fitted throughout except just above the knees where it flares out in subtle ruffles just before it ends...

it looked quite shiny so i'm guessing that it's satin... oh how gorgeous! the entire outfit is teamed with a cute pair of long dangling earrings... which seem to actually be three ropes of some gleaming gem... probably artificial diamonds set with one large lilac gem in the centre! 

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Right on. I'LL BE WAITING FOR TAHT DESCRIPTION. bUT DON'T MISS a-k CHEMISTRY BY JUST CONCENTRATING ON THE DRESS.
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged

gawd!! u noticed teh dress.. meaning u had the time to...??!!!! it was soo short i cudnt decide what to drool over .... our hottie or a second or two shown of Kripa! LOL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Wow Sugar!

You have  an eye for detail lady! Forensic scientist ban jaao tum. I noticed that it's Satin.

Whatever, Kripa looked cute........poor soul asking for forgiveness from Angad? Angad? Bahot ghumaayega use before he forgives her...the slap is etched in his memory...ouch!Wink
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Cool Sugar bun. I just noticed their chemistry while singing.U r a sharp eyed eagle.
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged

well sugar i will be looking 4wrd 2 ur dress decription......but sweety i agree wid niti dont miss angad and kirpa's chemistry okay

i thinks he looked nice in da dress.........good she wsant weraing da salwaar kameez as it wouldnt ahve been 4 da rock star image

kariya!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

thanks guys... actually... i missed the episode where kripa and angad perform on stage... so my description is based purely on what i saw in those 2 seconds!

ok... so here goes!!!

firstly... the color... it's nude skin color bordering on ochre here and there... it was mainly a semi halter top teamed with a fitted short skirt... i don't think that THAT particular style of bodice suited kripa very well... but hey... it's a fantabulous start anyway!!!! so... why do i call it a semi halter...? basically coz it has some fastening system at the back and at the same time... it's backless...

the back portion was criss crossed quite artistically with ropes of crystal... the straps of the bodice too were embroidered in crystal... plenty of crystal i must say..

the skirt... sorry... didn't get to notice very much in two seconds but all i can say is that it was FITTED AND SHORT... quite against kripa's principles huh??? more on the hair and make up later!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top