Bade Acche Laggte Hai

   

Thread-2 of -FF-Prediction,THREAD-2 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 153

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Joined: 23 February 2012

Posts: 15338

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by saniya9919

OMG! kya SURPRISE tha.Embarrassed Love it...Clap
Superb update dear. You made my Sunday.Hug
Thanks yaar...beti hogayi abb toh 'Ram-Piya-Peehu' bonding dekhney ko milega.TongueOf course jo pal RaYaPene serial mein miss kar diye woh.:):):):):)


Saniya you are quick this time... Thank you soo much dear ...Tongue
Yah ab "Ram-Priya-Peehu " bonding ...im also eagerly waiting ..between when you are going to update your FF ..jaldi update karo and make my monday morning special Wink

Yipee...I am quicker this time.Dancing Peehu ka birth-scene tha...luckly I am not late this time.Tongue Embarrassed  Me too egarly waiting for their 'bonding'..Day Dreaming
I will try to update my FF soon dear. I am scared that it will take some more time.Ouch  'Monday morning'...Shocked LOLBut I promise you before weekend.Embarrassed
 You write so fast & faulous update dear. Hug
 


Hey its  my  friends FF ,im posting it behalf of her ...
hehe ofcourse im bugging her like hell ...
and about your ff update -Hmm ok i will wait for that but pakka before this weekend ...ok and waiting for rajat's entry in your FFLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thread-2 of -FF-Prediction,THREAD-2 (Page 44)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Joined: 28 April 2011

Posts: 3405

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by taashu11

i again forgot to hit like button... sorry sorry sorrry...

<font color="#0000FF">
It's ok , i feel happy if you hit like the update .. i can easyly acess how many members want to read it
</font>




am so sorry about that sweety...


you know am so eager to comment that i always keep on forgetting to hit like button...



but have done it ...



if i hit it or not i always not only like but love your updates from bottom of my heart...



they are so awesome and amazing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Joined: 23 February 2012

Posts: 15338

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taashu11

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by taashu11

i again forgot to hit like button... sorry sorry sorrry...

<font color="#0000FF">
It's ok , i feel happy if you hit like the update .. i can easyly acess how many members want to read it
</font>




am so sorry about that sweety...


you know am so eager to comment that i always keep on forgetting to hit like button...



but have done it ...



if i hit it or not i always not only like but love your updates from bottom of my heart...



they are so awesome and amazing...



Yup i know i know  dear you loved my every post ..but sometimes when i was in hurry to post who is reading this ..Somehow i missing out because of they forgt to hit the LIKE button ..c today i missed viny ...I will feel bad when i saw it again ...

and i loved to seee more likes and comments ..and if i will get many i will be quicker in updates too ...sounding greedy na but can't help it ...

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Joined: 08 November 2011

Posts: 6882

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awww..   loved it..
 i wished  twins  one boy one girl 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 4408

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by saniya9919

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by saniya9919

OMG! kya SURPRISE tha.Embarrassed Love it...Clap
Superb update dear. You made my Sunday.Hug
Thanks yaar...beti hogayi abb toh 'Ram-Piya-Peehu' bonding dekhney ko milega.TongueOf course jo pal RaYaPene serial mein miss kar diye woh.:):):):):)


Saniya you are quick this time... Thank you soo much dear ...Tongue
Yah ab "Ram-Priya-Peehu " bonding ...im also eagerly waiting ..between when you are going to update your FF ..jaldi update karo and make my monday morning special Wink

Yipee...I am quicker this time.Dancing Peehu ka birth-scene tha...luckly I am not late this time.Tongue Embarrassed  Me too egarly waiting for their 'bonding'..Day Dreaming
I will try to update my FF soon dear. I am scared that it will take some more time.Ouch  'Monday morning'...Shocked LOLBut I promise you before weekend.Embarrassed
 You write so fast & faulous update dear. Hug
 


Hey its  my  friends FF ,im posting it behalf of her ...
hehe ofcourse im bugging her like hell ...
and about your ff update -Hmm ok i will wait for that but pakka before this weekend ...ok and waiting for rajat's entry in your FFLOL

Thanks to both of you dear...angles:) For this wonderful FF.
Pakka...before this weekend. Rajat's entry ...mein bhi try kar rahi hun jaldise usski entry karu but when I start writing about RaYa...the scene gets long & his entry gets postponed...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Joined: 28 April 2011

Posts: 3405

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by taashu11

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by taashu11

i again forgot to hit like button... sorry sorry sorrry...

<font color="#0000FF">
It's ok , i feel happy if you hit like the update .. i can easyly acess how many members want to read it
</font>




am so sorry about that sweety...


you know am so eager to comment that i always keep on forgetting to hit like button...



but have done it ...



if i hit it or not i always not only like but love your updates from bottom of my heart...



they are so awesome and amazing...


<font color="#990000">
Yup i know i know dear you loved my every post ..but sometimes when i was in hurry to post who is reading this ..Somehow i missing out because of they forgt to hit the LIKE button ..c today i missed viny ...I will feel bad when i saw it again ...
<font color="#993399">
and i loved to seee more likes and comments ..and if i will get many i will be quicker in updates too ...sounding greedy na but can't help it ...</font>
</font>



i got it sweety anyway i never miss to comment on updates from next time will surely hit like button...

because me too very greedy for your updates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Joined: 23 February 2012

Posts: 15338

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

awww..   loved it..
 i wished  twins  one boy one girl 



But its a baby girl
Thank you molly ...I'm glad to see your comment dear ..

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Joined: 23 February 2012

Posts: 15338

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hug
 
[/QUOTE]

Hey its  my  friends FF ,im posting it behalf of her ...
hehe ofcourse im bugging her like hell ...
and about your ff update -Hmm ok i will wait for that but pakka before this weekend ...ok and waiting for rajat's entry in your FFLOL

[/QUOTE] Thanks to both of you dear...angles:) For this wonderful FF.
Pakka...before this weekend. Rajat's entry ...mein bhi try kar rahi hun jaldise usski entry karu but when I start writing about RaYa...the scene gets long & his entry gets postponed...WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Thank you soo much dear ...When she started this she didnt even think to turn it into a Wonderful FF.
Dont worry i loved to read RAYA moments in your FF but want to see the twist also ...
Rajat twist LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
RAYA FF:Sirf meri Ho *THREAD-2 part 41 on page 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161

luvsakshi 1287 70718 07 September 2014 at 2:53pm
By luvsakshi
BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

-MariaMars- 89 12350 30 July 2013 at 6:20am
By .Mohabbatein.
FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi THREAD#2 -pg.75 FINAL UPDATE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Oneandall 672 32696 24 June 2013 at 10:51pm
By Dilli4BALH
Episode Discussion Thread #5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

-Fivr- 600 55430 16 April 2013 at 9:41pm
By Ramdeewani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.