Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Thread-2 of -FF-Prediction,THREAD-2 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 153

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hiii  my dear friends ,Im glad to see your comments shower ,Thank you soo much for giving your wonderful feed back , i thought you people almost forgt this FF ,I was really enjoying this ride ...plzz keep on reading and leave your comments..
and plz dont forgt to HIt the LIKE button ...when im dedicating to everyone its complicating to find every one...plz dont mind this update is specially all of you who supported me all thrw this ...love you guys ..enjoy this ...
Thank you once again ...
ic_2000Anu Shriramalfypreet_21ShwetaVaidyaabcd89vironikajainTrieshvarshathakkarNAZIANISAR1Asiyamajeedpriyaislamnagma8parussaranyakanchankritinayyarkk4everlove4rayavanillaflowersmahumita_mitraPinkjali-evan-kaparikh1snehalparabSonakshi-grplalmadhuasheema_sharmabalhfan4evername2saakshishaz9Siacutieranii.sharmaOneandallsss283_CandyCream_saniya9919ramsakshiroxxxluvbalhChitaRKIndYa4uleena04jaktherTVserialfreak     alladdin,rkstlove,tashhu11,lavi_961,asimasyed7,viny_queen

plz if i forgt anyone dont mind its getting late i will add other names tmrw..pllzzplzz hit the LIKE button tooo ...plzzz

PART-33

She finally asked "Will you people tell me or not  whommm " aahh she yelped in cramping pain ...
Everyone left from there leaving the couple behind...She was surprised to see their fallen faces ...
Her smile retretd with pale face , She clutched his shirt tightly asked what happen,Is our baby ok ...
" He comforted her in his warm hug , ha priya Baby is quite healthy and they will bring to you soon"
Her face gleamd with joy ..locked with his eyes ...

So "Was its Your Angel or My Raj kumar "
She peeped to see his actions but there was no sign of anything and the suspence is killing her to know whom it is ...

He sighd ,Dont panic honey , our baby is quite fine , but as i told before Dr.Anshu is looking after wether is any complications or not ,so they have been checking on our boy ,I think all most over by this time...

Wait wait ...hold on a min ,,... our boy matlab is it  a boy baby ...
Hmmm yah its your "Raj kumar" she has seen his fallen face ...
Ram you are not happy with him...Tears trikling down from her eyes seeing her husband fallen face ..

So many questions running in her mind ..
Was he not happy with this or is our baby is ok .. she kept her hand on his chest ,listen to your heart Ram,,...she dont knw how to handle the situation ...
Rammm ...look at me ...she raised his chin upto her level...What happen Ram , we will plan for Your Angel next time..

He smiled thrw his tears ...
Priya can i ask you something...
Ha puch lo na ?? You dreamd for a boy if it could have been girl how you feel ...dont tel that you will take it is easy ...I knw how you dremt for him .i have seen your collection also soo ..
Ram ek min ek min .. Is it in my hands wether it should be a girl or boy ha!!!
No na , Its destiny who ever will come to me i will welcome them with all my heart , She or He  both are our kids only ...

They startld by Baby's cry sound ,Vikram& neha enterd with chilling out Congratulations to both of you ...
Vikram handed over his mobile to show a video to priya ...
Its your first baby cry priya ..."The nurse handing over the baby to Ram ..all the way the baby was crying "
"Ram took his love from the nurse , baby looked at Ram with wonder ,His dark brown eyes filled with happy tears that continuosly flowing down from his eyes..
He rocked her telling Shhh what happen rockstar ...see you came out and you are in my arms ... dont cry ...
i love you baby ,i love you so much ,Welcome to our family ... Now the Baby is whiffling ...
Stil he is rocking the baby gentlly in his arms, her cry replaced with a soft smile ... He caressed her cheek with his thumb ,slowly emphasized each part of the baby .
His strong lips featherly touched the baby's forehead .He stroked his finger in to baby palm..baby strongly circled all her fingers in his finger making in a fist trying to suck his thumb,He laughd mesurely seeing that everyone laughd ...

Baby your mother is tired &sleeping right  now..as soon as she woke up ..
Dr.Anshu congratulated him asked him if you will give the permission ..i will ran the tests on baby quickly will handover to you ...
Hmm ok will you give any feeding now..
Ram with in 20 mins priya will gain her conscious so the first feed should be mother's only ...
you dont worry i will take care of that ...She left with baby ...Ram wiped his tears seeing her retreating figure foem his eyeballs..The video stopped ...
Her tears touched the screen of the mobile...
Omg This is special gift to me ,Priya hugged neha,i would have missed his smile...
After some time Dr.Anshu brought the baby to priya ...
Priya took the baby from her with trembling hands tears of joy running down thrw her cheeks
She kissed the baby forhead ,Trying to touch the baby with her trembling hands .
Ram removed the baby blanket from the baby ...
Priya looked at him and the baby ...she was utterly shocked to see ..
Ram gave his million dollar smile to her "SURPRISE"...

Ram ye toh Your angel hai .. aap kyun jhoot bola ...
Ha meri maaa  i chalenged you na ...i know baby would be my girl lifting her up in his arms...
kissed her forhead ...Beta mamma ko hi bolo...shaking her hand with him ..hii mamma [saying in baby way]
she grinned widely seeing their baby in his arms ...

Plzzz dont forgt to hit the "LIKE" button

Edited by luvsakshi - 16 October 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfypreet_21sun_smicoolabbPrincessaripriyaislamsabs0708balhsdfanshutkritinayyarTrieshdancydreamerShwetaVaidyaasimasyed7kk4everanzynoya28piyushiPinkjaliasheema_sharmamahumita_mitralove4rayagupta90NAZIANISAR1Sonakshi-grpDsudipalalmadhuParusDivsshaz9-evan-Lavi_961kaparikh1snehasyaname2saakshiharibol79cuterosypriyankapatwasaniya9919taashu11sss283_CandyCream_sinalbestAsiyamajeedMahi78TVserialfreakChitrathanluvbalhjakther7viny_queenleena04jineejiggsvironikajain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thread-2 of -FF-Prediction,THREAD-2 (Page 40)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i again forgot to hit like button... sorry sorry sorrry...

luvsakshi

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
glad im not late this time...
it was short...but very sweet...

luvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
omg you confused us like hell wow its cute angel...

peehuu the princess hhas entered rayas life... loved it...

loved the way ram acted in front of priya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283luvsakshi

shaz9

Goldie

shaz9

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
oh wow u updated so quick awesome part love the feelings of ram Big smile and he surprised her Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anzyluvsakshi

kritinayyar

Groupbie

kritinayyar

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
tooo cuteeeWink

luvsakshi

NAZIANISAR1

NAZIANISAR1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
WOW!MUJHE READ KARTE HUE PATA HI NAHI CHALA KAB UPDATE END HO GAYI,ITNE ACHI UPDATE MAZA A GAYA!PLEASE UPDATE NEXT PART SOON!!!!

luvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top