Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

kkoi dil mein hai (Page 2)

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet sahota

I you watch Kesar, parveen can you tell me what it is about? And who is kesar married to?

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

yes i do watch kesar arjun plays the role of abhi in there and he is rudra best friend the guy who is married to kesar but has never ever had a relationship as a husband with her rudra role is like his had an affair with so many girls evan dough married to kesar and abhi is aware of this instead his always helped rudra out and knoe kesar has found out the truth obout abhi and rudra so she slaps rudra one sad  but fair after what they ve done to her rudra only married kesar cus his grand dad has put all the property on her name abhi gone change soon and become friends with kesar and leave rudra and his friendship

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks. That's what happened in KKusum, even after abhay got married to kkusum he still had affairs with alot of girls. But it didn't have anything to do with property instead kkusum was the only save abhay from dieing.
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet sahota

I you watch Kesar, parveen can you tell me what it is about? And who is kesar married to?

rudr gone fall in luv with kesar soon? but i dont think she ready cus after she has discovered his truth she cant stand his sight

abhi played by ejaz has changed and has decidethat from know on he will not give his friend rudra side and returns the money he had given him to get the will paoers signed from keser with out her knowing? but things just didnt work out and abhi mum finds out how abhi bought this new house and how he always helped rudra in his wrong deeds and ends up havind a heart attack and abhi promises his mother that he will never do anything to hurt anyone ever again abhi and kesar are gone soon patch up and become friends again

cant wait to see who abhi gone fall for i just hpoe its not kesar?

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Thx for the brief update,perveen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Appericate it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue Also i found out that abi is going to die in the serialDead, i don't if it is a typical ekta kind of death or if he is really dead in the serial. Confused

What do you guys think?????

amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i think kdmh should come on mon-thurs and not on fridays atleast we can see ejaz 4 times in a week and don't forget the repeat but i don't remember what day it is, correct me if i am wrong cause i think it's wednesdays 12.00

Go to top