|| Episode Discussion Thread Week 10 ||

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey BHBKians🤗

Welcome to the episode discussion thread for week 10 (30th July-2nd August)
Feel free to discuss the episode here while the written update for the day gets posted...
Also, you can use this thread to post short (and I mean short😆) updates in case the WU gets delayed due to some reason😳...

Have fun discussing!

Hina
(on behalf of BHBK Dev Team)

Had posted this in the last week discussion thread...posting again...

Today at last, the family lost patience with Rajjo...including Yashoben!

Hopefully, this leads to something and not another week of Rajjo melodrama!

We always said those stairs were dangerous...well, today, Baa took a toss down the stairs...and ended up in hospital!

The precap was promising...Yash comes to hospital with Aryan who is hurt...and Rajni who was promising Krish the moon, forgets everything and runs off to see what happened!

Originally posted by ssroomani

Today at last, the family lost patience with Rajjo...including Yashoben!

Hopefully, this leads to something and not another week of Rajjo melodrama!

We always said those stairs were dangerous...well, today, Baa took a toss down the stairs...and ended up in hospital!

The precap was promising...Yash comes to hospital with Aryan who is hurt...and Rajni who was promising Krish the moon, forgets everything and runs off to see what happened!

thanks for the update mummyben
hope they make interesting...
thanks for the update shobs

lets hope it results in something progressing to a story

I thoroughly enjoyed the epi today ..plz stick to this strategy CVs !

Baa is fine and she regained consciousness just when Krish was asking Rajni about her relation with Aryan...what timing huh?😉

Anyone here?   

So Rajni is under the impression that her mother has told the Vaishnav parivaar everything about that child...why was all the hide and seek then?   I just don't get it!  ðŸ˜•

hey Shobs

exactly ! why didnt she say it before or speak to her mum when the issue forst came up...I think the CVs are confused and wanna make amends in the re- re- re -re amended storyline ...

Also the YashRaj connexion is working overtime!  ðŸ˜†

Earlier when Krish lied about having sharab, Yasho was acute enough to pick up the vibes and know that he was protecting Rajjo who was lying thru her teeth...and Rajjo realized that sasuma had not bought the story at all!  ðŸ˜ƒ

Today, when everyone else in the family believed Rajjo's half truth (except perhaps Veenaben! ðŸ˜‰), Yasho again got the vibes that Rajjo is not telling everything!

YashRaj telepathy is the bestest ever!  They should have made that the reason for BHBK!  ðŸ¤£