Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys i will give u the updates for 2nd and 3rd may

i m not very gud at all this so please dont mind if its not very clear

2nd may:

manasvi, satya n baisa go to a doctor n he advices them not to have a child . surajkiran is in the same hospital, getting chaiji's eyes checked n doctor says that her eyesight can be recovered.

he sees manasvi there n asks her why she is thee n she says just like that n goes. then he hears the doctor saying that manasvi n satya have thelesimia n cant have a child... he feels bad.

manasvi is scared of givin this news to mummyji but baisa says that shakuntla will understand.

bhoomi is sad n says to arjun that she will miss him n the family n hugs him n vajesan sees this.

surajkiran calls manasvi n tells her that he is sorry bout her n satya's case n shakuntla hears allthis. she slaps satya for hidin it from her n sympathises with manasvi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

3rd may

manasvi is very happy that shakuntla was so uinderstandin n she goes to baisa n tells her that she wants to adopt a child..... baisa is very supportive.

bhoomi decides to confess her love for arjun to him.... she writes a letter n goes to her room , he is not there so she keeps the letter there.

shefali sees all this, goes in the room when bhoomi has left, reads the letter n then burn it.

she says to herself that she will never let anyone come between her n arjun.

i m sorry if i missed on certain things, but as of now i cant remember anything else.

enjoy!!

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates!

- Abhita

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
IN 4TH MAY...I MISSED THE STARTING BUT KESHAV HAS FOUND OUT THAT VIJESHAN IS A FRAUD... SHEFALI GIVES SOME OF HER OLD CLOTHES TO BHAURI N THEY HAVE A TETE A TETE WHERE SHEFALI IS VERY SARCASTIC...KESHAV CALLS ARJUN REGARDING VIJESHAN N ARJUN TELLS BHAURI THAT SHE WILL NOT HAVE TO MARRY VIJESHAN AND BHAURI MISTAKES THIS FOR ARJUN TELLING HER THIS FOR THE REASON WHICH SHE THINKS IS LOVE N TELLS THIS TO BAISA BUT NOT THE REASON...THE EPISODE END WITH VIJESHAN DRESSED UP LIKE A WATCHMAN OF A FACTORY N HITTING THE YESMAN OF SHEFALI(THE SAME GUY WHO WENT TO ARJUN WITH FINANCE ON BEHALF OF SHEFALI
Mems thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for pitching in and keeping us updated.

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

N ON 5TH MAY...IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE 4TH MONTH MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY OF SHEFALI N YUDI...HE GIVES HER A GIFT BUT SHEFALI SIGNS HER DIVORCE PAPERS N GIFTWRAPS THEM TO BE GIVEN TO HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ...BUT MANASVI SEES THIS...YUDI HAS RECEIVED THE GIFT BUT IS YET TO OPEN IT AS HE IS CALLED BY SOMEONE...MEANWHILE VIJESHAN IS ATTENDING THIS PARTY N CARRYING A BRAND NEW MOBILE WHICH HE SHOWS OFF.... N HE IS ON A LOOKOUT TO SNATCH SOMETHING PRECIOUS AGAIN N TRIES TO CORNER BAHURI BUT ARJUN INTERVENS N DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES TELLS BAISA ALL ABT VIJESHAN BUT WARNS HER NOT TO TELL ANYONE AS HE WAS ASKED BY KESHAV TO WAIT...MAMA IS LOOKING OUT FOR SOME PAPERS REGARDING THE FINANCE GIVEN BY SHEFALI N SENDS HIS NIECE N NEPHEW TO SHEFALI'S ROOM TO GET THEM ...BUT SHEFALI CORNERS THEM N THEY COME BACK EMPTY HANDED...

YA I THINK THAT'S IT

Sizzane thumbnail
Hey guys thanx for the updates. Really appreciated......please keep them coming.😛