Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narinechinookredushakiran patelanitat53MC4821Opandaywebkaprshah1950ptailorreshma12jag12rashojennyrs1pritiaggarwaltalaashalphieAMSTbond009sandy_rmokbangold1978starp_ramsinghbeej81adhewarnevaraeshachravneetgilltau123shazidashiny3locomotoDeviRahimbux21wikileaksmshahidlmaharajhlalitha13testindiakim93Abha135sarjitoskamurali~~~Sweta~~~laimdadHeenapbostanianekomasrgattusunramamritabPrincess3101nainakkkameetasingh4cupdRaleighbcatJ12L85d.singhSharee12PutijaChalhovzeezee55croziaxxlidvinSandy66roziekomal07venPooja_219JulieD-Azy-Shell16aliachitra_raoRach.MR21FastFuriousgirlswan20kinara17rani-luckiKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* PSH WU 30th July G tells RM truth to Adi *~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi for the quick update
Reva again ran away I wonder where
TVS is a smooth operator he knows how to keep everyone happyOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996tulipdaisy

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
wow finally Gulabia speaks to Aditya

Sharee12tulipdaisy

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i guess this chunri scene implies that Adi will marry Sugni when Reva's truth comes out in the open on the day of her marriage with TVS...Ermm

Thanks for the update :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroranancy1996tulipdaisy

cupd

cupd

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thank for the fast update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks! I liked the temple scene... actually liking this new adi.

sarjitostulipdaisy

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
He thought they were the pair, but Amrita clarifies.

Interesting.  It could be put in there as a wink/nod. LOL

tulipdaisypyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Oh please I saw the scene and it was predictable wasn't surprise at all. It was a perfect timing for cv to mess with fans mind. I didn't see it as simple for of pairing but that cv are going to cover all angles in this story and none is guaranteed anything. I hope writers keep it equal playing field going forward don't make one look bad to have the other in a good light.

Finally Vik you said something to Reva like seriously shut up, did she not know she was missing for long time. Woman acting like she was on a holiday.
I can't wait for this raaz to come out to put an end to RM track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatcupdcroziaxxtulipdaisyKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.