A HIGHER POWER binding SUGNI-ADITYA.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...Amazing...Amazing...Amazing...

Finally the CV's, Writers and Channel people have started bringing out their cards...They have started to play their game...πŸ‘

Today's Madir-wala Scene is the Biggest Example of this.

A higher power...Call it God, call it destiny...call it Nature's Conspiracy is playing its own game...

The Pandit did not know that Aditya was not Sugni's Life partner...But God Knew...and right after Sugni's Prayer...Durga Ma gave her blessing the the form of the Red Dupatta which was put on Sugni and Adi (Before Adi realized and pushed it off)...

Sugni has always wished for one thing and Sugni prayer was also Pure just like her, even God wouldn't want her to fall into any kind of Trap...and so Signals /blesses Sugni in the Almighty's own way...

The scene was Very Symbolic and need no further clarification...

Kudos to the Entire Team for bringing it out so well...

Cheers Viji

Edited by rickks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew you would open a post today...πŸ˜† Or you can tell ki i was looking out for a post from your side on PSH Forum and Ta...Da...Here you areπŸ€—

I loved the symbolism...The scene was truly symbolic...And why not Mrinal Jha and her Team (UNDERCOVER PRODUCTIONS) are known for sketching the best and strongest characters in Tellyworld...Also for their bold selection of theme, story writing and screenplay...She is the Best...From the start through the Promo's they have told what this story is going to be, showed the characters and their sketch at a glimpse (Something they are so really good at) and also hinted ki how this journey is going to be...

Almost the same pattern has been followed in all the shows Mrinal Has penned down...Toh yahan alag kaise ho sakte hai...

Till this Mandir Scene i was a little doubtful...But now i am relaxed...and now when i think about it, it was futile to even think the other wayπŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
@ style_diva

Sweets πŸ€—

Yaar Mrinal Jha hai hi aisi...She is the best...I was looking at the screen wide-eyed and gaping at it like WTH...Mrinal is one of the best and i swear i had no idea that it was coming this way...

Sachi zabardast jhatka thaπŸ˜†

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rickks, I might not agree with the direction of the show but your post is spot in that the writers are going to head in the direction of an Aditya-Sugni romance. For the fans of this jodi..your patience has paid off in the end the writers will reward you with your romance. I hope it is with the actor of your choice.

Enjoy.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First time posting here - i only watch this show on and off... so dont know exactly many things...  so sorry about that or if this post doesnt make any sense lol

The direction of the show was i presume would be going this way... leading up to this Aditya-Sugni happening,  even if along the way we saw Vik-Sugni (which ppl really took to it seems, which is ok but narrative wise, and what story you wanted to tell from the beginning should remain and go forward with it, no show should move away from telling the actual story that should be happening and should happen)

Aditya and Sugni relationship was going to happen (same as Vik-Sugni)...  that is what the start of the show was being written on if you look at the synopsis, how Sugni's life shapes up by what she is, and what the other two men will become and represent in her life and where i assume Sugni finds THAT love which has respect and dignity = Aditya  (which i assume would mostly come from being married and being a wife, its a total difference being man-wife to being two lovers courting each other)

I always thought narrative wise this is where it would lead...  there's no other way,  Vikram i assumed would be the owner of her coz of doing that dupatta thing or whatever is done, and Vikram side represents what her ppl do, and then Aditya will represent the dignity that a man should gives a woman, in all senses...
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adi Sugni is best ... bahut maza aa raha hain 
devashree_h thumbnail
I had really thought they had changed their story or something when the first Aditya left. But I am happy to know that they have stuck to their original story(I hope so) and telling the story they want to tell. The symbolism has always been subtle but strong in case of Adi-Sugni. The Shiv Mandir scene when she desperately needs water and Aditya doing Shiv-Pooja gives her that. And again today, the Pandit almost tying them together. This has made it more interesting. And Gulabiya will want make him help her. And the Thakur that he is, he wont go back on his promise.
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Rickks, I might not agree with the direction of the show but your post is spot in that the writers are going to head in the direction of an Aditya-Sugni romance. For the fans of this jodi..your patience has paid off in the end the writers will reward you with your romance. I hope it is with the actor of your choice.

Enjoy.

Being a hardcore Vikram-Sugni fan, it is expected of you to not agree to the direction of the show...If u remember i had once mentioned in another post ki its always going to be Adi-Sugni and the writers are not going to change this one...Arrey from day 1 the on-air promos were aired, what the journey is going to be was already sketched, i agree things can change...Kya patha maybe now also they can sweep it around the other way, but that is not what this journey/this story was promised to be...I am not a fan of this Jodi...I have no particular liking for Vikram-Sugni or for that matter Aditya-Sugni...But i am a fan of the show, i love the scripting, the story and the strong characterization and theme...Since i don't have any fav Jodi here. it wouldn't matter to me who the actor is...But as individual characters I love and respect the work put forward by Varun, Gukli, Narayani and the others...Nandish is new hence it would be unfair to comment this soon, but i feel he is going to do a fab job too
rickks thumbnail

Thanks😊
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I had really thought they had changed their story or something when the first Aditya left. But I am happy to know that they have stuck to their original story(I hope so) and telling the story they want to tell. The symbolism has always been subtle but strong in case of Adi-Sugni. The Shiv Mandir scene when she desperately needs water and Aditya doing Shiv-Pooja gives her that. And again today, the Pandit almost tying them together. This has made it more interesting. And Gulabiya will want make him help her. And the Thakur that he is, he wont go back on his promise.

Couldn't have agreed more...

All of those who have followed Mrinal Jha's work who happens to be the Creative Head of the Show along with being the story/scripting and so on...would have noticed that this was going to come this way since day 1...Or if you caught up with the Telly Tadka Video Interview also one could have come to the same conclusion...πŸ˜‰