Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Hey everyone, I am back with another OS.. This thought came to my mind few hours ago, andI couldn't stop myself from sharing that with you all.Tongue I think its all because of mansoon. This story assumes that all misunderstanding between Arhi and Payash are clear now(Thank God Wink) and we are all good at Raizada Mansion. Smile So here I go.

The doorbell rang. And before OP or HP reach out to open the door, NK rushed to open it. Everyone seated on the dining table tried hard to supress their laughter. LOL

"Hey beautiful", admired NK.

"Hello Handsome", she replied back blushing slightly. Embarrassed

He led her to dining table. "Namaste Naniji", she bent down to take Naniji's blessings.

"Jiti Raho bitiya", Naniji exclaimed. (God bless you dear)

He pulled back one chair, so she can sit properly and he sat next to her. Lavanya was indeed looking beautiful in her pink and white chudidar. Arnav observed that they both really looked great as a pair while he admired his lovely wife's match-making skills. TongueLavanya and NK got engaged just few days ago, so she ususally came to visit her family and NK in RM. WinkLOL

"Hello everyone", Lavanya greeted all, her gaze trailed to ASR for some time and then she looked away. Yes, it had been really difficult for her. Afterall, ASR was her first love. But then she felt her hand grabbed by someone below the chair and she gasped looking at NK. NK assured her with his eyes and she knew that he understands. She had been really lucky to find a good friend as NK. People say that, "Don't be with someone whom you love, but be with someone who loves you." and so she said yes to him. Smile

They all chatted over the breakfast, when Lavanya brought up the topic.

"Now the weather is really nice in Mansoon. Lets go out for picnic.", she said excitedly.

"Yeah.. you are right.. This is the best time to go for trekking.", NK said. Smile

Arnav and Akash looked at each other and then looked back at NK. They were invisibly giving high-five to him, while NK beamed. Tongue

Yes. Of course, it was a great plan for four reasons, Aranv thought.

1) As it was a plan for trekking, so Mama, Mami, Nani and Di will not come.

2) The couples will get some time to spend with each other. Tongue

3) The boys will get some good touchy moments with their girls while helping them to climb up. Wink

4) One friendly picnic will give them much needed break and will resolve all the awkward moments between them.

So it was all set and agreed. Arnav decided that his SUV will be good option for the ride, though they all were tempted to go on motor bikes, but then they all won't be together and in rainy season it was better with SUV.

Arnav was bit flustered when Khushi said that they can pick all girls from Lavanya's room. But when they went their, they were delighted as it was for the better.
All three of them were wearing top and jeans with sport shoes and looking breathtaking in western casuals. Embarrassed

But its was shocking for girls too. The boys were looking awesome. Khushi was taking in what she saw in front of her. Arnav in white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and maroon colored leather jacket, was looking so handsome. TongueKhushi couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Then they all reached the base part of fort from where they have to start climbing up. They were all in good mood holding each others hand, enjoying the weather.

NK wispered something into Lavanya's ear and she gave him genuine smile, he looked mesmerised seeing her like that. Arnav and Akash stole glance at each other, afterall they needed to take sweet revenge from NK. Wink

"NK, you look at Lavanya as if just by seeing her smile, you get all high.", teased Arnav. LOL

"Of course, her smile is so intriguing. And her dimple. Oh my god, Nannav.", NK said instantly without realizing what he just blurted out. Smile

Lavanya blushed like anything and everyone burst into giggles and laughter.

And NK said truthfully slightly hitting Lavanya's shoulder.

Chadhi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Khatti mithi batein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi

(This is song from movie cocktail, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAPPChRYp4k)

All joined him singing with him.

Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi

Lavanya to started saying her favorite song.

Ladkhadane lagi muskurane lagi
Bewajaah har jagaah aane jaane lagi
Tu mujhe main tujhe
Jo bhi ho dil me woh khul ke bataane lagi

Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi

Akash said looking at Payal.

Waqt bhi sarfiraa sa lage
Bhaagta saa rahe har jageh
Waqt ko in dino sujhne hai lagi dillagi
Ho, yaariyaan gadiyaan jab huyee
Aaj kal marziyon ki jagah se thhagi zindagi

Payal continued without breaking the eyelock.

Sath hum jo chale
Bann gaye kaafilein
Aur koi hamen ab mile na mile
Mauj hai roz hai
Roke se bhi naa ye rukte kabhi silsile

Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi

Aranv continued the song making Khushi go in shock.

Hai chadi hai chadi iss kadar
Ghoomti jhoomti har dagar
Befikar befikar saa lage zindegi ka safar
Yaar ko yaar ki hai khabar
Pyaar se pyaar si baat kar
Yei Jahaan hai jahan
Hum rahein ab woh hi umra bhar

Khushi sang holding Arnav's hand.

Dhup ko thaam ke chal pade na thake
Fursaton mein rahe, kaam ho naam ke
Befikar befikar subah suhaani ho khali ho pal shaam ke

They all were singing while mimicking signature step in the song.

Chadi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Khatti mithi baatein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi

Chadi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Khatti mithi baatein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi

Ladkhadane lagi muskurane lagi
Bewajaah har jagaah aane jaane lagi
Tu mujhe main tujhe
Jo bhi ho dil me woh khul ke bataane lagi

They covered the distance while chatting with each other over several topics. All in very refreshing mood. They were experiencing nature it in its best way. There was greenery everywhere. The enjoyed every moment spent with each other. They were taking snaps, so that they can have these beautiful memories captured in camera. Embarrassed

As they reached on the top. The scene was fabulous. They were speechless for a moment seeing nature's true beauty, hills, waterfalls. They were actually within clouds. There was fog everywhere. It was like heaven. The cold wind gushing and rain droplets started coming. They enjoyed the rain dance with their partners. Tongue

As they started descending, Khushi demanded for bhutta (Corn) and pakode. They all ate and while going home, they also got drenched in small waterfall. Playing with water, throwing it over each other's face. That reliveed them from all the stress and tiredness after trekking. Smile

They all were content while going back home after such cute and adorable picnic in their lives. Smile

Thats it. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Please leave you comments and let me know how you felt. Constructive criticism is welcome. Embarrassed

For my other works, please visit: My Sory Corner

Edited by LoveArnavKhushi - 30 July 2012 at 11:14am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mrithuparnachellam1tiger1234suganya91lovebadhansanrundreamneeveegoma12gurukhushpripurk18SamiiiiSrijaBharathiMahaha26Ash1990SapphirenupskTinkJiainluvwivARHIjankisoni86Zindagirocks_21jshreya16NiraliVirikaPCdublinsanyukta90tokyosaral786akvmjiarshi1986hiraarifdroolermariyakamranchibisukeTeriGalliyan.sessypriyankaarockinggirl5DanieshArnavLovely_Bajwa_sirivalli.thiddenpearl-Siaa-Honkytonkipkkndankdevishreearhi101shypersonamaypranaysmithasrkmaria_awanshaz2009Kareena1994Charmz_58sreemeeraN0306nareshSVfly_dogMsCeylonAisha1996sushnaaarrsshhiisanny-beautifulAnupamaJYameena671-Sanj-_BarunS_Addict_misscrazyfanstar_fan1avni_barunFAYKHAN29zafilaksh65--MISHTEE---BaRul-ParAz-kritashdesisweetheart9soni4evaShiningStar18.vrshn.debby_11Krishnaluv94tinselanu17-Xpress-..Anita..-afsha-aamirkhanfanJyo.Arshi.IPKSenorita Sanayaadventure_gurlpinky_blueskiesLyssaPieTishanaMrDarcyfan-JollyJabeen-Preet.KcASR6262..Sofia..thulasi_arshiArshi.Sugi.IPKJalebiGirltash10chavvi16dumasdobrevagasmsrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi OS: Off to Picnic" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gunjanmkj

IF-Dazzler

gunjanmkj

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
It was such a refreshing os! So much of negativity and tension is goin on on the show. So os-s like dis r like a breath of fresh air from all that claustrophobia. It has such a feel-good air to it. I enjoyed reading it a lot!
Btw, arnav, point number 3 huh??Wink *wiggling eyebrows* naughty boy!

Edited by gunjanmkj - 31 July 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveArnavKhushi

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Nyc...

LoveArnavKhushi

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Cute!

LoveArnavKhushi

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Reserved!Embarrassed

-edited-

Yay! Me on first page, although I wanted to be first to comment *makes a sulking face*

Hmm OS by Meenakshi?Embarrassed Wow!!!LOL So, do you want the verdict *drums rolling*LOL I just loved it!!! Beautifully written!!! Cute and sweet!!!

I always wanted NK and Lavanya to end as a couple, and you did that in your OS!!! Hugs for thatHug They really make a nice couple!!!

And I loved Arnav's reasons for liking the idea of trekking!!! "good touchy moments" like seriously?ROFLROFL He even sang in your OS!!! Can it get better? Love the Daaru Desi addition - makes your OS even more sparkling!!!Embarrassed

What the? You talked of bhutta?Shocked Naughty girl...making me so hungryROFL

Edited by tash10 - 30 July 2012 at 11:46am

LoveArnavKhushi

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Good one!
Thanks for the pm . . .
Smile