Kasauti Zindagi Ki

2nite in KZK [3.5.2005]

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys .. got this frm midday.... ronit fans stick 2 sarkaar and be happy wid Kunal.... if u want Mr. Bajaj then turn 2 star plus at bout 5 minutes to 9..
Anufans Stick 2 kasautii coz toads of anu for u 2 day

This is wat is gonna happen:

Anurag makes Rahul confess that he had pretended to be Prem while in Malaysia. Rahul accepts this and says he did everything because Komolika had asked him to and asks for forgiveness.

Anurag overhears Shravan telling Rahul that he has decided what to do about himself and Kasak.

Deeya calls up Prerna to invite her to a small party that she and Rahul are hosting. Kasak arrives and sees Shravan dancing with Tanisha and is very hurt. Prerna and Bajaj see this and are unhappy about Shravan's behaviour.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
WHY IS IT THAT BAJAJ IS SHOWN SO LESS NOWADAYS IN KZK... I DON'T WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE BUT LOVE TO READ HERE ABT IT
livingforelvis thumbnail
how am i 2 know that... wish i knew... ðŸ˜­
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u know what prachi, 😆
that is unlikely to happen....Ekta can just NOT afford to replace Ronit in kyunki for the simple reason that Mihir has already been portrayed by 2 men...u can get lots of jhalaks of Ronit in Kyunki.... and mind u, the jhamela is only over Kasautii and not ANY OTHER shows...😳
so hope u cheer up!!
Ronit's always gonna be there to lighten up our screen -
he's the best-
ronitfan😊
livingforelvis thumbnail
i kno that... its juz a thing 2 say