Sasural Simar Ka

SSK written update 30/07

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                              WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with simar sets foot on oil and falls screaming ...All bharadwaj family are shocked seeing simar. Khusi dream comes to abrupt when, Pari comes and asks whether diya's are ready or not and tells khusi "she will help"...

Then khusi sees simar still praying god and then simar walks but simar sees diya's around oil.Simar walks beside oil ...After completing clockwise round simar comes safe... khusi is shocked to see simar as nothing happened to simar...then khusi goes and sees why didn't simar slip and fall,khusi sees diya's around oil and thinks "how did diya's come suddenly and who did this"...khusi sees a girl hiding her face.

Roli is shown praying god...and thinks "it's done" i placed diya's... otherwise simar would be hurt .ROLI  goes out of temple in hurry and hits veeru(khusi's lover) ...veeru sees Roli...Roli  runs from there...veeru is still seeing her..

khusi comes out to see the girl but she couldn't see her...and tells veeru that her plan failed because of a girl but thinks "why  did she  hide her face"...veeru tells i saw her too..she seemed
familiar...khusi asks veeru to think who is she?veeru remembers simar's birthday party roli screaming at khusi...Veeru tells the same to Khusi the girl shouted at you on simar's birthday...khusi thinks it's Roli...

Roli hides behind car...Veeru passes from the car where Roli is hidden...Sidharth comes home and searches for Roli and thinks where might Roli go and thinks roli must be gone to temple and calls Roli,Roli cuts the call...Sidharth calls again ..Roli lifts the call..Sid asks where is she?Roli couldn't speak...Sid tells your silence says you went to temple...Roli says "I will come home and explain you everything Sidhath ji" and cuts the call...

Pooja is completed all family members come to car parking place...after all passes by the car where Roli stays hidden...Roli moves from the place to go home  ...khusi sees Roli and shouts "ROLI DIDI" all are shocked and turn around...khusi acts and says if you were here(Temple).Roli can and do  the custom in pooja which was meant to be done by simar's sister...Karuna chachi in all bash comes and screams Roli...

Roli tries to Explain but karuna chachi tells "ROLI is after khusi for everything and rented house near bharadwaj house"...Roli tries to explain that khusi ...but  simar shouts Roli to stop...simar is shouting at Roli...every one hears voice BAS(it's enough)

MUST WATCH

Here comes heroic entrance sidharth(Prince charming) and shouts it's enough no more word ...(simar and all bharadwaj parivar is shocked)...Sid screams at simar and tell "don't raise voice  at my wife Roli ... i will not tolerate"...manoranjan thinks SIDHARTH is not heroic in looks but also heroic in speaking ...At last one raised voice against bharadwaj family

Sid tells what wrong did Roli do...she came to temple if bharadwaj family didn't like " go and search for other temple"..prem comes and says Sid but sid tells from now "no one dare to raise voice against Roli otherwise i will forget who is younger or elder"...all are shocked ..sid holds roli hands and goes

Precap:- Sid says roli that all bharadwaj family don't want  any  relation with us...from now on  we also don't  need any relation from them...and also tells not to see simar ..Roli is shocked

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS ...quick and nice update...must watch superb๐Ÿ˜Š
lisarose thumbnail
Thanks for the wu. Loved the.must watch scene.one thing that suprises me is why do they need to shout at Roli cant they talk or tell her not to follow them. Loved how sid said go to a different one. Roli and simar are sisters rt i font think Mataji said you both should stop talking to each other. Wasn't mMataji supposed to be the final authority why doesn't she tell karuna to mind her own buisness. I dont think roli said anything about kushi. Sorry for too many questions.new to the forum.

Again thanks deepika for the wu.
deepika_fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisarose

Thanks for the wu. Loved the.must watch scene.one thing that suprises me is why do they need to shout at Roli cant they talk or tell her not to follow them. Loved how sid said go to a different one. Roli and simar are sisters rt i font think Mataji said you both should stop talking to each other. Wasn't mMataji supposed to be the final authority why doesn't she tell karuna to mind her own buisness. I dont think roli said anything about kushi. Sorry for too many questions.new to the forum.

Again thanks deepika for the wu.

thanks lisarose...all must pay for their deeds main one is karuna and sankalp blindly believing khusi and thrown out sidharth
Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago
deepika_fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: presim

TFS ...quick and nice update...must watch superb๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you so much presim
adi_gupta thumbnail
why can't they find a right girl for sankalp and that karuna chachi she also loose her sense
and i am angry with simar too
when kushi is expose i want this karuna chchi to throw out from home
she doesn't deserve to be in this family
and simar also doing wrong.

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Deepika!! Sid rocked today's episode!!   
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU ๐Ÿ˜›... and the must watch sidd awesome  scene... ๐Ÿ˜›
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU deepika...
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Commendable update ! Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...