Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WOW!Now We're Actually Gonna Get More ShiT-A!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Wow forget Swaron , forget Viha there's a new couple in town! Our very own ShiTA!! Their name is soo perfect! Dead Today's episode sucked to the core !! And what was with the horror music playing when Chee-Vam walked in SLOWLY..? I mean i know it was nothing short of a horror scene but still!Shocked

And i didnt get how all the college students were supporting Shivam ! Isnt he supposed to have  ruined the Dazzlers? Didnt everyone know that ?Angry Whatever..

The saddest thing is ( i dont wanna say it) but I am hating this new Swayam these days.! HATING! Why is he behaving like this ? Why is he removing all his frustration on Sharon ? What the hell did she do ? Instead shouldnt he have stopped Shivam from taking Taani like that ( Seriously, that hand holding and walking away was weird)

I just dont get it at all..Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron4eva_Sabzswaron19vaishukarthikaswayamsharonpuja_arshayogini64kritzzz_ArShaSars.Suku_SwaRonepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW!Now We're Actually Gonna Get More ShiT-A!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I am so frustrated after watching the episode for just 3 secs Angry

Swayam : Why the hell you are blaming Sharon for everything?
You didn't do anything atleast she tried and you are after  her life for that..

And as far she not seeing the situation thruogh others eyes.. she did see , that's why she tried helping , else sharon would not have shown any concern for your sister

Sharon: PLEASE SHOUT..

Thank You D3. because of you I happened watch a show called MTV coke studio and today's episode was awesome..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neeti-Sars.

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Sharon : swayam u have to do somthing!

Swayam : Ya sharon tumhe lagta h mjhe kuch karna chaiye , Will u plz allow me to do somethng ???

Arey Baba sharon ne roka kab , swayam u urself keep on saying kuch mat karo kuch mat karo , nw blaming sharon..
cvs u butchred swayam yrrr.!

Anyways what i like in today was that when
Swayam said taani nw have to take her own decision and he will not interfr.
That means nw some SwaRon scenes can come our way. Lets seee...

But rey ka babysitiing Cvs khtm nae krne wale for sure !

puja_arsha-Neeti-

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Kya kare Tanha keliye ye sab jhelna padta hai na.Ouch
Now i remember the article that REy will be alone with no one to support him, as shivam and taani being a couple. Well Swaron ke bare mai kya kehna. Ek relationship ke waja se poora poora track change hogaye. Waise how come tanni takes shivam into confidence more than her bro. If she says dont tell rey will swayam reveal to reyDead These MUs are getting on my nerves. So guys dont hope for a good track for swaron until everything is sorted out.

Ankithate-Neeti-

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
seriously i was asking to myself y i m watching this???? for a sec if i forget about swaron then also it was disgusting!!!! 
1- student's WTH i want to ask them, do they have mind????
2- gang was just standing in background!!! koi movie dekh nae aya thae kya???
3- swayam was like mumbai police, sab khatam hoe nae ka baad toe entry mari!!!!
4- tanni kae pass toe kabhi brain tha hi nai, so right as expected she agree to wat shivam said!!!
5- then swayam yeah toe prove ker hi raha tha ki, he is not good b.f now he also proved that hi is not good brother!!! he just dont care about shivam-tanni!!!

good going cv's swayam the perfect character koe the most imperfect character bana kae hi rahogae!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neeti-

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

seriously i was asking to myself y i m watching this???? for a sec if i forget about swaron then also it was disgusting!!!! 
1- student's WTH i want to ask them, do they have mind????
2- gang was just standing in background!!! koi movie dekh nae aya thae kya???
3- swayam was like mumbai police, sab khatam hoe nae ka baad toe entry mari!!!!
4- tanni kae pass toe kabhi brain tha hi nai, so right as expected she agree to wat shivam said!!!
5- then swayam yeah toe prove ker hi raha tha ki, he is not good b.f now he also proved that hi is not good brother!!! he just dont care about shivam-tanni!!!

good going cv's swayam the perfect character koe the most imperfect character bana kae hi rahogae!!!

They have butchered, destroyed the most lovable, stable down to earth, calm and sab ka help karne wala swayam ko. So dont expect anything good yaar def, no swaron in the future tracks, hoga but only MUs. They dont know how to sort out the problms like mature adults.Angry If in the beginging of a relationship is filled with MUs then how will they proceed in future?

swayamsharon-Neeti-

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
All I'm going to say is I want the old D3.

-Neeti-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Closing the topic as the use of the name 'ShiTa' is not allowed. This topic is purely made to mock Shivam-Taani.

-Topic Closed
D3 Dev Team

maneesha_sanker

Post Reply New Post

Go to top