Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
That akash sabziwaala thing was crazily creepy.

P.s i thought i shuld care to share that i have lost my accountancy note. Yes i am having my accountancy exam day after tomorrow.*dhishhh*

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

@Sona - Just admit it, your favourite is the Arnav flipping Khushi on the bed one! ;) :D

Oh hell yeah ๐Ÿ˜†
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

@Risha - The epi was drooltastic as far as a stripping, naked torso Arnav was concerned but the games are getting a bit annoying now...they are both undermining the seriousness of the situation. Both because Arnav seems to not realize at all what his follies have been and Khushi because she gives in to his bets and challenges with equal fervour. :p

But I liked that today she gave him tit for tat.

And I refuse to believe that is Aman. :p

Agree :) They purposefully kept showin their lips [Honestly!๐Ÿ˜†] I admit I like nokjhok but only where it actually fits in! Though I cheered for Khushi when she did that I wont give up thing.It wouldnt hurt to show intense stuff-comedy can come in after a while but lets wait and watch..@Aman -my other comment :P
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

Aman.*sigh* You know I randomly think-Ipkknd seems to have less of ''Good'' side actors.I mean the doctor doesnt look like a doctor =/ Aman doesnt look like Aman =/ And the Sabji wala looks like Akash?Hmph.Sona jee welcome :D I am Risha[Kinda obvious] our first official intro.I love Rain too :P

Hey Risha !:) Rains, so obvious na ๐Ÿ˜†
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bye people..need to sleep..zzz...catch you guys ltr!!
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

That akash sabziwaala thing was crazily creepy.

P.s i thought i shuld care to share that i have lost my accountancy note. Yes i am having my accountancy exam day after tomorrow.*dhishhh*

Woah! Look carefully.I usually have *Dhish* moments when I am yelling about the house and Mom comes and calmly hands me the notes I thought I had lost :P Btw I have my history book in my hand-the only chapter I have found interesting after a lot of days is on Literature and Novels :D Ok I am boring you guys haina? *aadat se majboor*
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry was out shopping so I havent had a chance to read thru everyones post but err I am not good at poetry =\
Originally posted by: curledup

Sorry was out shopping so I havent had a chance to read thru everyones post but err I am not good at poetry =\

Aashifa! Welcome :D you don't need to be ;)
I was planning to rant about this for a while- have you guys ever experienced the weird comment reader syndrome? For example I have this reader who every time..and mind you it IS every time that she copies stuff from other comments and posts it after editing it๐Ÿ˜•I mean why would you do that?And there is this other reader who always comments the same word with the same number of exclamation marks๐Ÿ˜†it's funny but irritating at the same time :P

I don't mean to sound rude or anything it's all in good humor.So I wanted to know if it's just me :P
Silence reigns the realm.Hmm.hmmm.hmm