Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
@Unsolved Mystery: I still rank Mo Farah's win higher. The guy didn't even qualify for the finals in Beijing. That was Team GB's first Gold in a long distance event in 100 years.

@OBJ: Have you seen the CNN coverage on all this? Like seriously, W*F? So much ignorance it's actually unbelievable!

I'm usually a Federer fan but this was Murray's time to shine. Home ground and sort of a re-match for him and with all the home support, I'm SO glad he won the Olympic Gold!! He totally deserves it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
After first olympic sailing result in... GB have taken gold, Australia have taken silver and Somalia have taken the boat    Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@Wisconsin - Deja vu :'( prayers for the victims and their loved ones :(

H4L - just Americans lol? Ur comment somehow reminded me of the reactions to Brevik ... Remember what David Cameron and most newscasters were saying in the immediate aftermath of the Oslo bombing? And how everyone changed their tune later lol? At least the Norges themselves didn't jump to conclusions

And CNN :x I checked it out after reading ur first comment about reactions to white gunman ... The anchors were going on about the importance of not jumping to conclusions until there were verified reports .. I changed the channel :p I ll stick to BBC or Sky lol

@Unsolved Mystery .. What's this Ad Muncher :s? I noticed it on quite a few of your posts lately :s

@Usain Bolt ... Don't care about the attitude , that was One helluva race

@Murray - it's about time! I like federer but still live the fact that he was completely dominated lol

Speaking of olympics ... Yeah Pakistan still has a chance :D though this might disappear after the next game :(

Edited by Arwen. - 06 August 2012 at 3:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorrahmona_pakswe

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

@Arwen
I have installed Add muncher  which can absolutely chew, eat and gulp all the banner and video adds. But, after updating to the latest version everytime I post something that annoying add muncher thing is also getting posted. Don't know how to make it disappear while positing.

VJ, I see it on a lot of people's posts on IF, so I don't think you'll be able to get rid of it. Manually delete every time, perhaps? Not worth it!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Shittt! What's going on in Wisconsin right now?! :O God help those inside the temple!!

Edit: American media need to sort themselves out.
So quick to call a Brown guy a terrorist but when the guy is White then he becomes 'crazy with mental issues' or he's 'suffering from depression'. Absolute bullshit.

Go ahead America, start your sugar-coating.

Dia, that's unfortunately how the media works! :( There was a mosque that was also burned down to the ground in Missouri today. There were no injuries, thankfully, but this was the second time in less than a month that this happened (to the same mosque). Then we have the tragedy of the gurdwara from yesterday. I don't know what's going on! :(

P.S. The Batman massacre shooter is an "alleged suspect". Can you believe it?!? Ridiculous!

-Swetha-RainbowWarrior

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Every time something like this BATMAN thing happens, the yanks try to take the guns off the people who were not doing the shooting... Just saying, the rest of the world!    Ouch
PS: Cops don't like it when you ask them "Need some help?" especially when you're wearing a Batman costume !

Edited by Prometeus - 06 August 2012 at 11:28pm

-Swetha-RainbowWarrior

Post Reply New Post

Go to top