Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boogle.Schiz

@Dia LOL Westfield always has preachers screaming! Sometimes when I'm bored I just sit on the steps and listen LOL
I haven't been there (to shop) in quite a while though, it's far too busy. I heard they might only keep the shopping facilities open to ticket holders to keep down the crowd :

Something i would do LOL. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.Schiz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boogle.Schiz

Yesterday was just amazing for team GB :D

The amount of times I've heard 'hey baby, will you be my jalebi don't say maybe *freshy/pervert face' online is ridiculous! Probably the worst spoof on Call Me Maybe.

LMFAO! Is it weird for me to not have ever come across this until now? Talking about freshy/pervert faces, i was once at the bus stop coming back from uni, this man was beside and me and he was singing 'tujhe dekha tu ye jaana sanam' i looked at him and was like whaaat the faaakt Wacko

Boogle.Schiz

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

From time to time I have to visit Swedish Embassy here in London as I'm still a Swedish citizen. One thing I noticed was how the Swedish Embassy and Swiss Embassy are on the opposite sides. Well it's a good thing as so many people fail to make any difference between Sweden and Switzerland. Maybe because both countries being neutral adds to the confusion and both are in Europe. Can you imagine people going to wrong embassy? Frustration and waste of time. This way they can only cross the road of mistake happens. LOL

Over the years I have had to clarify my background numerous times: 'No I'm not from Switzerland with the cuckoo clocks, chocolates and beautiful mountains I'm from Sweden with IKEA, Nobel Prize and Volvo'

Doesn't it get on your nerves, being having to clarify yourself from time to time LOL

rahmona_pakswe

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Minaz- I'm immune to looks I get because where I live the roads are filled with both-_-

Edited by Boogle.Schiz - 05 August 2012 at 9:21am

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Shittt! What's going on in Wisconsin right now?! :O God help those inside the temple!!

Edit: American media need to sort themselves out.
So quick to call a Brown guy a terrorist but when the guy is White then he becomes 'crazy with mental issues' or he's 'suffering from depression'. Absolute bullshit.

Go ahead America, start your sugar-coating.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 05 August 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.SchizRainbowWarriormr.assrahmona_paksweDulceTentacion.

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Shittt! What's going on in Wisconsin right now?! :O God help those inside the temple!!

So quick to call a Brown guy a terrorist but when the guy is White then he becomes 'crazy with mental issues' or he's 'suffering from depression'. Absolute bullshit.

america is a lame ass country with lame ass people.

speakin of countries, CONGRATS! murray won Big smile  I was so pissed off when federer beat him, and insulted him by saying that "i'm sure he'll win AT LEAST one grand slam" This was a slap to the face of that arrogant swiss. So awesome federer didn't become an olympic gold medalist Star

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Usain Bolt...what is he made of? He runs so fast it's plain ridiculous! Another Olympic Gold for him and a new Olympic record.

Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Doesn't it get on your nerves, being having to clarify yourself from time to time LOL
Of course it gets annoying! LOL But I should be used to it by now. As a kid I had to clarify my pakistani background to the Swedes as they had no idea where Pakistan was or that it even existed (no thanks to Usama-bin-Laden now everyone knows). As older I had to clarify I wasn't a terrorist only a Muslim.

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Doesn't only happen in America but also here in Europe.

RainbowWarrior

Post Reply New Post

Go to top