Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 154

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Must admit i'm happy not to see China at the #1 position right now. Congrats Saina!! You've done the country proud!

These days when you open the papers everyone talks about success stories of 15/16yr old swimmers from China and USA. That to me is not the real success story. The real success story is that of local boy Mo Farah competing in the 10,000m race and winning Gold. A guy who came from Somalia at the age of 9 and couldn't speak more than 2 words of English is now a Gold Medal winner for GB! Heartwarming to see the amount of support for him and Team GB. :)

@boogle: as you would say..'Bruv, I was in your ends'! Lol westfield is madness right now! It's just piss-taking that no-one can shop peacefully without being harassed by an African Lady screaming at them to convert or else Christ won't save them, or being hounded by a group of Islamic men speaking about Judgement Day or without leaflets being handed out by European Hare Krishnas. (their singing and dancing is cool though) Ughh, so frustrating! LOCOG should ban them all!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Team GB is certainly having the Games of their lives! Amazing!
@H4L agree about Mo Farrah .. I probably wd have screamed out loud if it wasn't soo late here lol

Another moment of the day for me was the medley relay .. What an incredible career it has been for Michael Phelps ...

Edit: gb football team is out of the tournament but I think tonight even football fanatics won't care about it Lol

Edited by Arwen. - 04 August 2012 at 5:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3vil.

Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Congo Shongo. Spam till you die ! LOL

ohhh its you ..

*pulls minaz in for a biggg kisss* opps sorry its ramadan!Embarrassed
in that case you will get three pecks on your cheek right?! and one on your hand! miss you

I fail to keep an account of the numerous times you disappear into oblivion and then decide to reappear LOL Hows Ramadan going ? Managed to detox a few pounds or gain ^-^

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

whatever i am always around... i put on weight.. how many have u put on? its okay i like sensual and voluptuous women.. do u like my ramadan-beer gut?

If your going to keep coming back then why self ban? LOL. What a Goof. Well too bad, I've gained none and lost plenty, try fishing somewhere else, you never know you might get a better chance :)

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Yesterday was just amazing for team GB :D

The amount of times I've heard 'hey baby, will you be my jalebi don't say maybe *freshy/pervert face' online is ridiculous! Probably the worst spoof on Call Me Maybe.

DulceTentacion.

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@Dia LOL Westfield always has preachers screaming! Sometimes when I'm bored I just sit on the steps and listen LOL
I haven't been there (to shop) in quite a while though, it's far too busy. I heard they might only keep the shopping facilities open to ticket holders to keep down the crowd :

DulceTentacion.

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
From time to time I have to visit Swedish Embassy here in London as I'm still a Swedish citizen. One thing I noticed was how the Swedish Embassy and Swiss Embassy are on the opposite sides. Well it's a good thing as so many people fail to make any difference between Sweden and Switzerland. Maybe because both countries being neutral adds to the confusion and both are in Europe. Can you imagine people going to wrong embassy? Frustration and waste of time. This way they can only cross the road of mistake happens. LOL

Over the years I have had to clarify my background numerous times: 'No I'm not from Switzerland with the cuckoo clocks, chocolates and beautiful mountains I'm from Sweden with IKEA, Nobel Prize and Volvo'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogle.SchizRainbowWarrior

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

whatever i am always around... i put on weight.. how many have u put on? its okay i like sensual and voluptuous women.. do u like my ramadan-beer gut?

If your going to keep coming back then why self ban? LOL. What a Goof. Well too bad, I've gained none and lost plenty, try fishing somewhere else, you never know you might get a better chance :)

you wouldnt believe me if i told you.. it boils down to matching up my ID to my main email account! and look paradise.. Dr3vil. its supposed to be Dr3viL. i already made a mistake... it takes every ounce of self control not to delete on you again and come back in three days!

why should i fish somewhere else? for 1. ill be charged with overfishing and 2. ive already caught you.. if i have a mermaid.. why settle for a fish?

serious note tho. congrats on ur weightloss!!!

OCD much? lol.

How corny LOL. Too bad your lines cease to have 0 affect on me. 

Thanks Yo .Loosing weight without having to do much is a bliss. LOL

Edited by DulceTentacion. - 05 August 2012 at 6:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top