Debate Mansion

Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 154

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Mr. Ass has binders full of homosexuals. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! (Page 114)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
how come no one saw what i wrote.Confused

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

how come no one saw what i wrote.Confused

hehehehehe... aree t-Partner ye sub dhekne ka nahe...ye sub care karega na...life main trafic jaam hojayegi...apne marzi pe likho,bolo...n jst move on...impress thodi karna hey...WinkBig smile

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
The best part of the Twilight series were the end credits. I seriously mean it. End credits rocked!

The ten most exciting minutes of Breaking Dawn 2, didn't actually happen.

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Universe.

Originally posted by mr.ass

homosexuality is so gay! 

You seem to have more free time than Mitt Romney now-a-days to come up with these "gems" of one-liners...

That's because I am bunking IT classes which are 9 days straight, it's a joke subject but we have to pay for all 7 in our coaching center, I only wanted 5. If I had gone to another place which allowed us to pay separately, the 50% higher fees and the transport due to long distance would make it 25% more expensive, so I took this one near my house, walking distance. That is good financial strategy according to me.  Plus the teachers in my class are better.

Instead I am sitting at home and when I'm not studying for company law and other subjects I do have free time.

LOL @ the Mitt Romney comment.

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Was that an accountant joke or a student joke? If it was the former, it's not true, because nowadays everythin's digital Cool

but seriously, I didn't get the joke Confused

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Tani - why was the police all over? it's just a football match Confused? unless Nuremberg and Munich are traditional rivals or something Confused?

Classical ... as in dance or singing? what was the occasion Confused? Congrats for totally rocking it Smile
(i know i asked a lot of questionsLOL)

Mona - i havent watched the trilogy even though the swedish version was coming on HBO LOLLOL 

RTH - it's a yash chopra romance so obviously there was going to be second chances and/or happy endings LOL i m just glad SRK did wellCool

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Was that an accountant joke or a student joke? If it was the former, it's not true, because nowadays everythin's digital Cool

but seriously, I didn't get the joke Confused

RTH was continuing with the mitt romney reference LOL google binders full of women LOLLOLLOL romney and his foot in mouth disease ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top