Blah Blah corner V - super jobless fingers attack! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

I watched some ladies weight lifting , it was quite horrendous lifting all those irons and some got injured !

a few chinese girls dropped it a couple of days ago. I wonder what effect the pressure of all that weight will have on their eyesight.
Blah blah corner has turned into Olympic corner. 😆

Sweden has taken two silver medals. One by Sara Algotsson Ostholt in Equestrian and one by Hakan Dahlby in men's Double Trap Shooting. Congrats!

Racewalking looks brutal!!! how the hell do they manage it :o?
Must admit i'm happy not to see China at the #1 position right now. Congrats Saina!! You've done the country proud!

These days when you open the papers everyone talks about success stories of 15/16yr old swimmers from China and USA. That to me is not the real success story. The real success story is that of local boy Mo Farah competing in the 10,000m race and winning Gold. A guy who came from Somalia at the age of 9 and couldn't speak more than 2 words of English is now a Gold Medal winner for GB! Heartwarming to see the amount of support for him and Team GB. :)

@boogle: as you would say..'Bruv, I was in your ends'! Lol westfield is madness right now! It's just piss-taking that no-one can shop peacefully without being harassed by an African Lady screaming at them to convert or else Christ won't save them, or being hounded by a group of Islamic men speaking about Judgement Day or without leaflets being handed out by European Hare Krishnas. (their singing and dancing is cool though) Ughh, so frustrating! LOCOG should ban them all!!
Team GB is certainly having the Games of their lives! Amazing!
@H4L agree about Mo Farrah .. I probably wd have screamed out loud if it wasn't soo late here lol

Another moment of the day for me was the medley relay .. What an incredible career it has been for Michael Phelps ...

Edit: gb football team is out of the tournament but I think tonight even football fanatics won't care about it LolEdited by Arwen. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dr3vil.

ohhh its you ..

*pulls minaz in for a biggg kisss* opps sorry its ramadan!😳
in that case you will get three pecks on your cheek right?! and one on your hand! miss you

I fail to keep an account of the numerous times you disappear into oblivion and then decide to reappear ðŸ˜† Hows Ramadan going ? Managed to detox a few pounds or gain ^-^
Originally posted by Dr3vil.

whatever i am always around... i put on weight.. how many have u put on? its okay i like sensual and voluptuous women.. do u like my ramadan-beer gut?

If your going to keep coming back then why self ban? LOL. What a Goof. Well too bad, I've gained none and lost plenty, try fishing somewhere else, you never know you might get a better chance :)
Yesterday was just amazing for team GB :D

The amount of times I've heard 'hey baby, will you be my jalebi don't say maybe *freshy/pervert face' online is ridiculous! Probably the worst spoof on Call Me Maybe.
@Dia ðŸ˜† Westfield always has preachers screaming! Sometimes when I'm bored I just sit on the steps and listen 😆
I haven't been there (to shop) in quite a while though, it's far too busy. I heard they might only keep the shopping facilities open to ticket holders to keep down the crowd :
From time to time I have to visit Swedish Embassy here in London as I'm still a Swedish citizen. One thing I noticed was how the Swedish Embassy and Swiss Embassy are on the opposite sides. Well it's a good thing as so many people fail to make any difference between Sweden and Switzerland. Maybe because both countries being neutral adds to the confusion and both are in Europe. Can you imagine people going to wrong embassy? Frustration and waste of time. This way they can only cross the road of mistake happens. 😆

Over the years I have had to clarify my background numerous times: 'No I'm not from Switzerland with the cuckoo clocks, chocolates and beautiful mountains I'm from Sweden with IKEA, Nobel Prize and Volvo'