Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
<font color="#00CC00" size="3">Hello ... Hie ... Salaam ... Namaaste ... Adaab ...</font> Big smile

<font color="#990099" size="3">Warmest welcome to the very very first SS of our EDSKHPH Forum </font>Dancing

<font color="#FF0000" size="3">The title of the SS is Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai and our jaanuable couple AniJal are the central characters</font> Embarrassed

DISCLAIMER :- The SS : Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai is purely fictional and has no resemblance to the track going on in the show. The features of the characters in the SS too has no resemblance to the ones in the show. This SS has been written for mere entertainment purpose and has no intention to hurt or offend anyone. If the SS hurts or offends you, then am seeking for your forgiveness well in advance. Thank You.

<font color="#0000FF">
PS :- All those who want an update of the SS : Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, then please send me a friend request as it then becomes easier to send PMs </font>Wink

<font color="#FF00FF" size="3">So sit back and do read the SS : Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

<font color="#000000" size="4">PART ONE

<font size="2">It had been an year, since Aniket had returned to India from London, he was assisting his Dad (Nikhilesh Mazumdaar) and his elder brother (Binoy Mazumdaar) in their family business and by Gods grace they were excelling in their business.

Sanyukta Mazumdaar wanted to see her son, Aniket settled; but Aniket wasnt showing a keen interest in settling down and keep dodging his mother insistence. despite of trying hard to persuade Aniket to get married, she kept failing and she too had given up. Sanyukta had her hopes high from Susheela Mazumdaar (wife of Binoy Mazumdaar and the eldest DIL of the Mazmudaar family). Sanyukta was well aware that Aniket wouldnt be able to deny his bhabhis persuasion and had given her the responsibility of getting Aniket married, which she had happily taken over.

One day, Sanyukta requested Susheela to make Aniket meet a girl and handed over the photo of this girl to Susheela, Susheela instantly liked the girl in the photo and said "Maa, Aniket bhai and this girl will look so good together as a couple" Sanyukta smiled and said "Hmm... Susheela.. and her name is Tejal Mehta" "ohh.. so her name is Tejal.. really maa , she and Aniket will make a lovely pair, isnt it???" said and excited Susheela. Sanyukta sighed and said "beta, that is possible only when Aniket agrees to meet the girl and likes her ..." "maa... please, dont worry... Aniket bhai will accept to meet Tejal" Susheela said assuring Sanyukta. "maa, how do you know Tejal??" Susheela enquired "Beta, i had told Krishna Kunj Mandir wale panditji to let me know if he knows some decent girls and today when i had been to the temple in the morning, he gave me Tejals photo and i liked her instantly" sanyukta said "maa.. Aniket will like Tejal..." "but for that he has to agree to meet Tejal, isnt it???" "maa.. please ... dont worry, he'l agree to meet Tejal" said Susheela assuring Sanyukta.

The same night, post dinner as her routine Susheela took the glass of warm milk to Aikets room, he was busy working on the lappy. Susheela , stood at the door and her heart swelled with pride seeing her ladla deewar work so hard, she knocked on the door saying "Can i have the permission to disturb someone here???" Aniket looked up and smiled at her saying "bhabhi, how many times to tell you??? please enter my room w/o knocking and btw, by no means you disturb me" Susheela enters the room with a big smile and says "Aniket bhai, please leave your lappy aside and have the milk" "bhabhi, please leave it at the side table, I have got this presentation to do. Once i get done with it, il have the milk, you dont worry" "arey, why shouldnt i worry??? see you have reduced so much, I know you werent eating properly in London." "bhabhi please..." "Aniket bhai, please have the milk... please" saying this Susheela made a puppy face and Aniket couldnt deny her any further and had the milk. Susheela said "Aniket bahi, can i say something???" "bhabhi why are you being so formal??? please go ahead and say.." Aniket said smilingly "Aniket bhai, i had to show you something" "what is it bhabhi???" "Aniket bhai, woh ... actually..." Aniket was finding her behavior weird and enquired "bhabhi, why are you being so formal??? please go ahead and say..." Susheela gave him a small smile and inhaling deeply said "Aniket bahi, this Tejals photo.. maa wants to meet this girl" she said in one breath leaving a surprised Aniket. He lets everything sunk in and says "bhabhi ... please ... not again ... i dont want to get married ... at least not this soon..." "Aniket bhai, do you like anyone else??" "bhabhi, noo.. there isnt anything like that" and smiles inwardly, which goes unnoticed by Susheela. She continues "Aniket bahi, if you dont like a girl then meet Tejal... see if things dont work between you both Il tell maa, not to go ahead with the talk... and anyways, who is asking you to get married tomorrow itself???" "bhabhi, please..." "Aniket bhai, please" and she makes a puupy afce again, Aniket inhales deeply and says "okay, bhabhi... just because i cant you il meet Tejal... but ..." "but... i fyou dont like Tejal, il see to it that noone insits you on getting married to Tejal or anybody else and thats a promise" Aniket smiled and said "okay.. il meet Tejal..." they bid each oher aideu and Susheela leaves his room.

With all excitement Susheela enters her room and sees Binoy reading a book and calls out "BINOY" he smiles annoyingly and closes the book saying "what is it Susheela, why are you shouting??" Susheela walks towards their bed and says "Binoy, Aniket bhai has agreed to meet Tejal" "who is Tejal???" he enquired "Binoy, tejal is the girl whose propsal has come for Aniket bhai... " "who got it???" "wohh... Krishna kunj Mandir ke panditjii has sent the proposal with maa today morning" "and maa must have given you the responsibility of persuading him, isnt it???" "yes, Binoy.. and he has agreed to it ... am sooo happy" Binoy smiles at her and says "You told maa and papa about it???" "i wanted to tell, but its pretty late.. they must have slept long back" "so you have to tell them tomorrow in the morning.." Susheela smiled at him, "Susheela, come get go to sleep, its pretty late" saying this Susheela and Binoy drift to sleep.

I stop here.
As this the first SS, so i had nothing for reference and i have no idea how it has turned out to be. So guys, please dont hesitate to put your views, be it good or bad. Please do tell me should I continue or not. Suggestions are also welcomeSmile

Thank You for reading, liking and commenting, it means alot. Love You'l Embarrassed

INDEX OF THE UPDATES ... ( Debu, i have to make this all because of you, my poor small small fingers, how much are you making me type Cry )

{PS - Debu dont get offended EmbarrassedEmbarrassed }
</b>

PART 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3122204&TPN=4 (Pg 4)

PART 3 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3122204&TPN=7 (Pg 7)

PART 4 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3122204&TPN=10 (Pg 10)<b>

</font></font></font>

Edited by Madhura2105 - 02 October 2012 at 3:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990sp13riyashaanaisha.damorSoniya..ShapathmadhubansenArnavKiiDeewaniimagine-addictGuggulashy924Vinder90_TaNi_ll-Shilpa-llpikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS : Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai (NOTE, Pg 19) Updated" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@dhruti good start i think this may the first ss in this fourm anyways please continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMadhura2105

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

@dhruti good start i think this may the first ss in this fourm anyways please continue

thanks deepu Big smile
yes is the very first SS on the forum... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
lovely start dhruti... Heart...Hug

waiting 4 anijal's meeting...Wink

plzzz contd sooon. Tongue... m waiting...Tongue

thank u sooo much 4 d pm dear...Tongue

GuggulMadhura2105

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
nice start Dhruti ...
will b lukin forward to it !!!

GuggulMadhura2105

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
First of all, a big  Clap for the wonderful start Dhruti.. 

Very nice. I guess, u r planning for a role reversal kind of thing for Anijal?? Tejal being the shy and introvert kind while Aniket will be the confident, outspoken one!! WoW!!Embarrassed

Update soon Ms.Writer. Don't keep us anticipating and biting our nails.. Wink

P:S: I'm so sorry for the late reply. Came online after 2 days almost..Smile

Edited by Debalina_Paul - 30 July 2012 at 10:59am

Madhura2105

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I love it nice starting
aww Susila is such cute in this ss she make her ladla dewar to meet tejal  how sweetApprove
I'm waiting for AniJal meetingWink
inter-stating ss n i must great  work dhruti ClapClap

continue pls n thx for pm n do pm me when ever u update!

Madhura2105

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
oh! n forget to tell that I like ur title of this ssWinkLOL

Madhura2105

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.