Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bechari dadisa seeing insult of apna khoon standing but not rescuig her pota bechari with bhairon kya kare😈
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

pur jagya ko kaise pata chala ki bhago ki death ho gayi

Eagerly waiting for this moment.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
nitha  aaj ke episode mein makhan kaka ne jagya ko bata diya ki bhago ka dehant ho gaya hai
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the link

Heights of everything. G's mother is sure to bring us entertainment with her hideous ideas. Every time she comes to visit her daughter there is some unrest in the house. Is baar tho apne kuwarsa ko hi bhej diya laat khane ke liye. After all that they have done G and her mom still have the audacity to send J on a Bhibhuti mission? I have no words to describe their selfishness.

G is always on some mission or the other, first legal and property haq from the living people and now sone (sleeping peacefully) haq from a dead person. At least spare some one from your selfish wants and greed😡
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

what? if Gauri is having nightmares call some baba who with broom magic will solve her and her mummy's problem   we viewers will enjoy that too ...7.0  trps gainer track ðŸ˜ƒbtw this great idea of Gauri and her mummy  will solve Gauri's problem or not i don't know  but Jaggu will definitely be over haunted with guilt since khazan singh  will directly blame him  for Bhago's death and Jaggu will definitely start getting nightmares ..and day and night he will be thinking of it ..ho gaya MS..😕i think its Gauri and her mummy's planning so that Jaggu will never be able to do his MS and sit at home and take care of ghar gharisti😆

@Bold knowing the tenacity and capability of G's vocal chords do you think any baba will risk the health of their ears by taking up this mammoth job of shunning the so called ghost out of G? 😲 The baba will himself needed to be treated thereafter.
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did see Shiv in the SBB video during Pighead's arrival. Was I wrong in spotting him? Anyone else spotted him or was I dreaming?
andv thumbnail
Did any of you notice G's three wishes? Amazing all her wishes are also so self centered . She needs a puppet rather than a husband.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: andv

@Bold knowing the tenacity and capability of G's vocal chords do you think any baba will risk the health of their ears by taking up this mammoth job of shunning the so called ghost out of G? 😲 The baba will himself needed to be treated thereafter.

agree no baba will take that risk .😕..i guess Jaggu baba can tolerate her volumes with his dukhi bar at his service everytime so we can give broom to him and advise him to treat Gauri and her mummy😆
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago