Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 141

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thank u so much.. loved it.. too good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I know I'm late and I'm really really sorrt awesome update loved manvi jelosylovly please pm me

nisha33

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
it was superb superb superb maanvi's jealous viraat's care flashback vanshika's pov it was mindblowing and excited for next update

nisha33

abhilasha143

abhilasha143

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Mannu's magic on Swamini also...great...excited to know Swamini's past...update soon.

nisha33

-HomeGyaal-

-HomeGyaal-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I love this story. Thx for updating.I hope this story has 50 + chapters like my other favorite "True Colors". Please update soon thx. Smile

nisha33

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

PART 4

Swamini was 17 years old when she fell in love. She started dating the guy when she was barely 18, he had proporsed. She knew that he loved her too as much as she did. When she was 20 she could not control her emotions, the immense love she felt for the man and she did something that she should not have. Yes she gave him her everything including her virtue. Soon she found out that she was pregnant. She did not knw whether to be sad or happy. She wanted to get married to him and have this child, their child. But he betrayed her. He told her to leave him alone, that she did not matter to him. Swamini could not bear rejection so she had tried committing suicide, it was a failed attempt but she lost her child. After that Swamini had lost trust in love, she never fell in love again.

Except for the elders in the house nobody had ever known about her past. The kids simply thought that she never found the man of her dreams so she never got married. However Manvi had seen through her. Manvi had seen the hurt, vulnerable woman though she was strong, strict from outside.

Swamini still remembered that day clearly when the doctors had given hope. Flashback:  Manvi was dying. Virat was broken and so were everyone. How would anyone live without her, their sunshine.  What would Virat do? What would happen to Jeevika? How would Viren console his wife? These were the thoughts in everyone's mind that day. The doctor told them that Manvi wanted to speak to everyone. One by one the Vadheras and the Chandigarh family went inside to see Manvi.

It was Swamini's turn. She went inside to bid her final goodbye to the girl that she had always hated. But today Swamini was immensely sad. True she had hated Manvi, always but she never wanted this. Manvi looked up at Swamini and smiled. Swamini tried her best to control the tears. Swamini was not the one to cry but today she could not control herself so she let it fall. Years ago she had lost her love and today her nephew would too. He too would be like her now, alone and dejected.

Manvi began speaking. It took her so much effort to speak that it broke Swamini's heart. Swamini went closer to her and put her hand on Manvi's forehead. Manvi looked in Swamini's eyes and said "Bua ji if I say something will you be mad at me?" Now this took Swmaini by surprise. What would Manvi want to tell her at this time that would make her mad. Realizing that Manvi probably wanted to complaint about how much Swamini made her life miserable Swamini nodded signaling Manvi to continue.

But what Manvi said ended up changing Swamini's life forever, her perspective on everything changed after that day.

Manvi continued "Bua ji I know that life has not been fair to you. I know that you are hurting from inside. Every day you wake up with that guilt, regret, sorrow in your heart. I have seen it in your eyes, I have seen it all. You are strict from outside because you do not want anyone to come close to you so that they don't figure out how much pain you are going through."

Swamini was appalled. She had no words to say, how had Manvi figured her out. Her Viren, the one she was closest to had never even come close to seeing the true her and here Manvi knew it all.

"bua ji please don't be mad at me. I can't die peacefully until I see you in peace. I don't know what happened in your past but trust me bua ji whatever it is, no matter how big or small it is not worth losing you present, your future for. Life is short, there should not be any regrets. Follow your heart bua ji. Maybe you will get hurt if you follow your heart but if you don't then you will regret your entire life thinking that you did not follow your heart."

Suddenly Swamini's heart felt lighter, the hollow in her heart seemed to have somewhat filled up. True she suffered intense pain because of her love. But she had no regrets. Afterall it was her that betrayed a loved one.

Swamini realized that Manvi just freed her soul from all the pain, regrets of her past life.

When everyone had lost hope, Virat and Jeevika had still not given up. After 24 hours miraculously Manvi's condition got better, her body started reacting to the medicines. It took the doctors 48 hours more to finally announce that she was free of danger. Flashback end.

Swamini and Manvi never brought up that day again but after that day Swamini changed into a different person: friendly, happy. Everyone in the house too noticed this and they knew something had happened in the hospital room between Manvi and Swamini but no one ever brought it up.

Swamini walked towards Manvi and put her hand oh Manvi's hair "Manvi you look tired", looking towards Virat she added "Virat please take Manvi inside and have her rest. This party will go on forever, Manvi needs her rest."

By now Virat was used to Swamini bua caring for Manvi. He did not know what exactly was the reason for this change in Swamini bua but he knew it was something to do with Manvi. After they came back from the hospital, he had noticed a difference in Swamini bua. She was caring, happy, friendly, no more crazy strict or controlling in fact she had started loving Manvi more than Viren!

Virat smiled and nodded his head. Just then Manvi interrupted "but bua ji why? The party just started and it is so nice out here." Swamini quickly answered back "Manvi no arguments. It is not good for both the baby and you to take so much stress."

Virat decided it was time to interrupt because he knew Manvi, she was stubborn. "Bua ji there is no use arguing with this bandariya." Saying this he got up and carried Manvi in his arms. Manvi could not believe it, "Virat I am telling you, you cannot force me. I am not going inside." Walking towards the house Virat replied "of course I cannot force you. Aab sherni ko koi kaise force karega."

Both Swamini and Vanshika laughed at the scene in front of them.

As soon as Virat and Manvi reached their room, Virat put Manvi down. Scowling at Virat Manvi opened the closet, grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom. While Manvi went to shower, Virat sat on the couch, a smile playing on his lips. Virat could not imagine how one person could touch so many lives: bhabhi, bua, ma, dadji, chachu, chachi, and most importantly his.   

Manvi had her own ways of making people happy. No matter how strange, it always managed to bring smile on the faces of people.

Flashback It was almost 4pm and Virat was home early. When he was about to enter his and his dear wife's room, he bumped into his wife. "Bandariya why are you in such a rush? Where are you running to?" asked Virat. Manvi replied "Virat you are home early! No it is almost 4pm and I am getting late." Virat casually asked her "Where to?" and Manvi answered "Didn't I tell you yesterday? Now a days ma and me we spend time together from 4 to 6." Virat chuckled listening to this. She was acting as if she is going to miss an appointment. He just laughed at her and went inside their room. Flashback end.

Initially Virat found it funny that Manvi had a fixed time table to meet ma and chat with her but slowly he realized that his ma looked forward to chatting with Manvi during "their" time. Once when he walked by his ma's room, Manvi was there and his ma was laughing loudly at something that Manvi had said. He could swear that he had never seen his mother laugh. She smiled but laugh, that too like a school girl, without any worries, never. Now everyday his ma would stay ready at 4pm to chat with Manvi. After his dad had passed away his mom always stayed quiet but after her chat sessions with Manvi his mother had started opening up, she had become more talkative. Bandariya ne sab ko apne tarah bak bak karna sikhdiya (bandariya has taught everyone to talk nonstop like her) though Virat.

Just then Manvi walked out of the bathroom mumbling something. She looked at Virat and said "Virat JEE aren't you going to go change? Or do you want to stay like this all day?"

With a smirk on his face Virat walked towards Manvi. She knew this look, nervously she stepped back, her hands forward to stop him and said "Virat listen I just showered. Please don't come near me." Nope it was not working. He was still moving towards her ruffling his hair with one hand. She knew what would stop him so she said "Fine I will have to shower again and if I catch cold don't scold me. Our poor baby." He stopped midway. He cursed himself for being careless.

Manvi had a huge grin on her face. Yes it worked! Virat looked up only to see Manvi smiling mischievously at him. He looked at her and said "wait till I get back no one can save you from me" and to his she replied "who said I want to be saved?" Virat grabbed his clothes and went inside the bathroom giving her a wink.

Hectic day, hectic life. I swear I'd thought that I wouldn't update this week at all but after reading all the comments I could not stop myself. I ended up updating both of my FFs.

I wrote this one during my lunch break and the other one while I was unpacking. LOL

I know it is short but I wanted to end holi episode. I already have the next plot in my mind but when I start writing I keep changing my mind so even I am not sure what is going to come up. Wait for the next update.

Please Please Pleaseee comment. Without your comments I would have never written today. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is read the comments. It brings a smile on my face and makes my entire day.

Edited by nisha33 - 01 August 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889nya_sjaasz_25swetharaoViRaLi13jeemanrocksabc456sidhant_princesstandonmickydollDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77Fairy-AmiparjiaangelrjDina98210sham24virmanarhilovershehnazmithaniPhoenixAshTuba_KSGscreen22--Lalz--mahak221.Nitzy..chandana123NivluvsNishalkateyesGAuShI_RoCkSCrazyvirmanfanAnu101deepika03MadhuChowdaryabhilasha143Deelightmanvilover18Huma0301Radharaday-Smitha-nrithyaoshabana20dews100~~BaBy~AnGel~~shaimahaysha1989Marie_789hooriia_xvirumanuKidrauhljia123sagar..ManoBilli..angel_sofiaJannat94hangokshona_virmanlittlesmileKanwal_chohanShivRajput-GayathriK--MariaMars-_Littles12_alicemathroshreb-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_dies

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Continue soon and please do pm me!
I have sent you a buddy request...

nisha33

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvVirManNiShal

Awesome Update Once Again Loved Vanshika And How U Expressed Each Feeling And Emotion of Vanshika Indeed VirMan Cant Exist Wiv Out Each Other
Manvi's Jealousy Was Too Too Cute So Adorable
Hmmm Swamini Bua's Past Cant Wait
Loved Virat's Care and Love For Manvi
And I Really Like The Flashbacks Awesome
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz xxx

Thank you. Your comments always make my day! Glad you liked it.

hooriia_x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top