Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, superb story yaar..
Bua's past , virat 's care and vanshika's happiness.. everthing is perfect..
fallen in love with your writting, continue soon and PM me plz..
-HomeGyaal- thumbnail
Please update soon . I love your updates . Sometimes when I'm bored I literally go on the computer and check for updates. I can't wait to see what happens next !😍 <-------------------------- that's me waiting . 
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
just read all the parts.superb FF.i loved it so much.

nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Some of you requested me to write a romantic scene between the two but I am not good at writing such scenes. I can write to an extent but I never get it right plus I was hoping to end the chapter there. Also it would be wrong because I have written earlier that Virat had not even passionately kissed Manvi because he was worried about her health, so adding lot of romance would just make the story cheesy and illogical. Sorry.

The sound of the alarm clock woke Virat up and he quickly turned it off. It was seven in the morning and he realized that after breakfast he had to go for a meeting. He looked to his side. Manvi was sleeping peacefully, her head resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and slowly moved her head on the pillow. He lightly kissed her forehead and moved his hand on her belly. He could feel a small bump on her belly and that brought a smile to his face. It was their baby in there. He moved his head closer to the bump on her belly and lovingly kissed it whispering "papa loves you baby. Papa has to go for work but papa will be back soon. Take care of your mommy for me." Virat stared at Manvi for a couple of minutes. He could never get enough of her. If he could have his way he would have stared at her for hours but he had to get ready and go for breakfast at 8; dadaji's rule.

Virat got off from the bed and went for shower. Manvi was still sleeping when he got back. He did not want to wake her up afterall she needed her rest. Yesterday was holi so he wanted her to rest today. Without making any noise he grabbed his clothes from the closet and got ready. He kept all the files required for the meeting and was set to go. Just then Manvi stirred and slowly opened her eyes.  

Manvi was surprised to see Virat ready to leave. She felt guilty. After their marriage Manvi would always take his clothes out for him and help him get ready but today she slept the entire time! How could she have slept the entire morning!

Virat could read her eyes; he could tell that she was feeling guilty. He looked at her lovingly and sat on the bed, next to her. One hand on her waist and the other on her cheeks, caressing it, he said "baby there is no reason for you to feel guilty. Look at me." Manvi's eyes were lowered so he held her chin up "Partner you need rest and you must have been tired after all the fun yesterday. Please don't feel guilty. If it was in my control I would not let you get off the bed."

"Ofcourse if it was upto you, you would lock me in this room, no on this bed. You would tie me here and laugh at me", said Manvi glaring at Virat.

He could not help smiling at her. She looked so cute when she was mad. He lightly kissed her lips bringing her closer to him and said "you look so innocent when you are asleep but as soon as you get up you become Jhansi ki rani."

"I need to get ready otherwise I will be late for breakfast" Manvi pushed his hand and got up. She sat back down. Virat quickly grabbed her and asked "Manvi whats wrong?" to which Manvi replied "nothing nothing head rush that's all."

"Listen Manvi I will send your breakfast in here. Please stay here. I will be back as soon as my meeting ends", Virat was still worried.

Manvi put her hand on his cheeks and looking in his eyes she said "Virat I am fine. It was just head rush. I will get ready in 5 minutes." She tried to get up up Virat would not let her go.

"Virat I am fine" assured Manvi. Virat took her hand in his and took her in the bathroom. He stood outside the bathroom and kept asking her if she was alright. After sometime Manvi came out wearing a pink salwar suit.

" Virat why do you irritate me so much? You did not even let me get ready in peace. I will shower after you leave, peacefully" she stuck her tongue out at him and turned back.

He hugged her from behind, stroking her belly he said "Never. Meanwhile I will tell my child to irritate you."

She elbowed him and laughing both went to the breakfast table.

I know I know short update. But it is better than nothing right? I seriously need a life. My friends are mad at me for not spending enough time with them, so tonight partying all the way with them. I will try and update over the weekend but don't count on it, I already have plans. Oh guess what I am going skydiving!!!! Uber excited.

You guys have a great weekend. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS- WITHOUT YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, COMMENTS I WOULD HAVE NEVER CONTINUED WITH ANY OF MYY FFs. First thing I do when I get up is check for comments SERIOUSLY.

mika17 thumbnail
Loved da cute little update
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, aww that's cute that Maanvi always takes his clothes out and helps him get ready in the mornings. I love how Virat automatically knows what Maanvi is thinking.😊 Don't worry about updating everyday single day, and enjoy your weekend. Edited by leafmaria - 11 years ago
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it
Continue soon and do pm me
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis in a way was romance wid affection n care n liked it... Hope u cont soon thanx for pm:)
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww love VirMan Especially The Caring Virat How He Always Knows What Manvi Is Thinking/Feeling
So Cute Manvi After Marriage Used To Rake Out His Clothes Etc
Awesome Update
Update Soon And PM Me Please
All The Best For Ur Skydiving
Thanksz xxx
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey u r tooo good in writing really i enjoy reading ur stuffs do continue...keep writing more