Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 141

Radharaday

Goldie

Radharaday

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Nice update ... continue soon 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Oh gr8!! Bt i like dis caring freak virat... OMG!! No 1 on Earth wud hav evr arranged or visited such a holi party... Dis is only virat's way... Hope nothng goes wrong wid Manvi... Thanx for da pm n yay u continuing it so its gr8...

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hey i loved it!
happy that you decided to continue it...
thanx for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
awww this is lovely, i love this, it's beautifully written and i totally adore VirMan's bond, and Viraat man what can i sayDay Dreaming continue soon

nisha33

-HomeGyaal-

-HomeGyaal-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thx 4 continuing . I totally want to continue . I love your writing skills .thx 4 mentioning my username . You can call my Ali (my nickname) or Aliyaha.

nisha33

-HomeGyaal-

-HomeGyaal-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvVirManNiShal

Awesome Is i Agree Wiv HOMEGYAAL u should turn this into an FF
Looking Forward In Knowing Why Virat Is Acting Like A Overprotective Freak Is It To Do Wiv Manvi's Cancer etc
But I Can Actually Imagine Virat Like This In Real
Update Soon And Please pm me
Thanksz cxx

You can call me Ali (my nickname ) or Aliyaha.

hooriia_x

--Suhani--

Goldie

--Suhani--

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon and pm me...

nisha33

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Part 3

Hand in hand Virat and Manvi walked to the garden where the party was going on in full swing.

Vanshika spotted them and smiled. She could never thank Manvi enough for giving her Virat back. After Maya had broken Virat's heart, Virat was not the same anymore. He had been heartbroken, bitter and he had gone into depression. But Manvi had brought back happiness in his life, she had brought his first love, his music back. Vanshika was the first to notice changes in Virat: he had started giving genuine smiles, he was not bitter and he was happy. She had known all along that Manvi meant more to him than just a friend.

Flashback: Virat was sitting in his room staring at the ceiling a smile playing on his lips. Vanshika beamed with joy seeing her son smile.

Vanshika went in his room and asked "Manvi ki yaad aa rahi hai beta? (Son do you miss Manvi?)" Virat was shocked to hear this. He just stared at his mom. Vanshika continued "Beta bohot pyaar karte ho na usse? (Son you love her a lot right?). Virat had no idea how his mom found out. All he managed to say was "Woh ma.." Vanshika smiled at this and said "I am your mother, if I don't know then who will?"

Flashback end

Vanshika had seen her son fall apart when he had found out about Manvi's cancer. He had waited patiently for her to recover before conveying his feelings. Throughout her cancer he was with her, taking care of her, as a friend. Though Virat never said anything she had known all along how much it hurt him to see Manvi in pain. He had been her pillar of strength, he had never shown her his fear, his pain but Vanshika knew it all; she had seen him cry secretly. Vanshika remembered those days when she would stay up all night praying for Manvi and her son. She knew that if anything happened to Manvi she would not only lose her daughter but also her son. Their life was intertwined with each other, one could not exist without the other.

Vanshika could not have asked for more. Manvi was free of cancer and now she was pregnant. The day Virat found out he was ecstatic. Vanshika was also aware that now a days Virat was irking Manvi a lot with his over the top preparations for her safety. Like for today he had hired security guards so that the colors don't get contaminated. But Vanshika never objected to any of it because she knew that her son could never live peacefully without ensuring Manvi's safety.

Breaking her trance of thoughts, Manvi approached Vanshika and put a little tika oh her forehead saying "Happy Holi ma!", Virat did the same and Vanshika too put tika on their foreheads and wished them.

Soon all the Vaderas put tika on each other's foreheads and started their celebration.

Some girls were eyeing Virat as he looked attractive in his  white kurta with his bulging biceps and chiseled body. They glared at Manvi because of jealousy. Seeing this Manvi  fumed with anger and she went closer to Virat firmly holding his arms with both of her hands.

Seeing his possessive wife Virat smiled to himself; afterall you don't get to see this side of bandariya everyday. He decided to tease her, "kya baat hai bandariya kuch der pehele tak gussa kar rahi thi ke mein hamesha tumhare age piche daudta hun aur aab mujse chipak rahi ho?" (what happened bandariya, until sometime ago you fought with me stating that I am clingy and now you are here so close to me?).

Just then a girl came and put gulal on Virat's cheeks and hugged him. To irk Manvi, Virat too put gulal on the girl's cheeks and hugged her back.

Manvi was fuming with anger and she stomped away. How dare he! He hadn't celebrated with her yet and there he put gulal on that chudail's (witch's) cheeks! Mein use kabhi baat nahin karungi (I will never talk to him).

Virat was amused at Manvi's reaction, in fact he secretly enjoyed it. But he felt guilty for driving her over the edge. He went behind her and caught her wrist. He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Both of her hands were on his chest now and his were on her waist. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

As soon as she saw his eyes Manvi knew that he was upto something . Her heart beat became unsteady in anticipation. Smiling he brought his face closer to hers. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her ears. Then he rubbed both of his cheeks on hers. Now Manvi too had gulal on both of her cheeks. He then took more gulal from a nearby table and ran his hand from her wrist to her shoulder to her neck. One hand on her neck and the other on her waist, he kissed her lightly on her neck.

Manvi was blushing all shades of pink. She was still the entire time while her husband colored her with so much passion and love. She saw the girls around burning with jealous and she smiled at that.

Virat let go of her now. He too was intoxicated by their closeness. Taking advantage of his distraction Manvi took a water gun from the table and drenched him.

"Ugh bandariya! I am not going to leave you. No no listen I am not going to do anything. Please don't run. I promise I am not going to do anything", saying this Virat caught her wrist.

Jeevika and Viren walked towards their siblings.

Jeevika laughed at Manvi and said "Mannu just look at you! You are colored from head to toe. Even on your neck. Who did this to you?"

At the same time Viren said "Hahahha look at Virat. If we collect the water dripping from you there will be enough water to drench everybody here. Hahha what happened?"

Manvi and Virat rolled their eyes at each other.

Just then Jeevika and Viren's 3 years old twins called them and they left.

Suddenly Manvi felt a little weak and Virat sensed it right away. He held Manvi and brought her closer to him, supporting her weight.

Manvi never understood this. How Virat always sensed it when she was not well was beyond her. In fact there were days when he would realize it before her even.

Flashback: Manvi had just recovered from cancer. She had begged Virat to take her to a park. After they had returned, Manvi was walking towards their room when Virat carried her. She asked Virat to let her down. As soon as he did she had gotten dizzy and he had carried her again back to their room. Flashback end.

Virat took Manvi to a nearby bench where both Swamini and vanshika were sitting. He made her sit down and he sat down too right next to her.

Swamini looked at Manvi and Virat. Swamini never liked Manvi. In fact she was strongly against their marriage. But today her opinions regarding Manvi had changed. Manvi was the reason Vadera family was lively. She was the reason her dear nephew virat came out of his past and started living in the present. She was the reason her brother Inder was now a successful lawer, the reason her bauji laughed every morning (laughter therapy) and she was the reason Swamini now lived freely without any baggage of the past.

Yes it was Manvi who helped Swamini forget her cruel past.

Precap: Swamini's past, Manvi's role.

Moved out, back in the dorms. Today was a hectic day, sitting in my room in the middle of boxes. Phew have to unpack and it is already 11pm!

Please comment- it means a lot to me. Thank you all for liking it and those who commented thank you MUCHO (very much).

Edited by nisha33 - 31 July 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889nya_s-HomeGyaal-jaasz_25swetharaojeemanrocksabc456sidhant_mickydollMariddaprincesstandonDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77aditidixit20Fairy-AmiparjiaDannyelaDina98210virmanarhilovermizznachandana123NivluvsNishalkateyesHenriettemahak221screen22--Lalz--Tuba_KSGDeelightvamps1996abhilasha143deepika03MadhuChowdaryAnu101GAuShI_RoCkSSumana123mika17SuareznrithyaoAashika_virmanRadharaday-Smitha-aysha1989shabana20~~BaBy~AnGel~~girl_rocksjia123sagarVirMan4lyfeJannat94Kidrauhlangel_sofiahangokLV88preetipcKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-shona_virmanalicemath-MariaMars-roshreblittlesmilekulsum_virmanShivRajputpreity_d_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top