Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 141

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!! Continue soon and pls pm meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome update loved it hope manvi understands virat do pm me

nisha33

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Nice second part. Loved it.

nisha33

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome Is i Agree Wiv HOMEGYAAL u should turn this into an FF
Looking Forward In Knowing Why Virat Is Acting Like A Overprotective Freak Is It To Do Wiv Manvi's Cancer etc
But I Can Actually Imagine Virat Like This In Real
Update Soon And Please pm me
Thanksz cxx

nisha33

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvVirManNiShal

Awesome Is i Agree Wiv HOMEGYAAL u should turn this into an FF
Looking Forward In Knowing Why Virat Is Acting Like A Overprotective Freak Is It To Do Wiv Manvi's Cancer etc
But I Can Actually Imagine Virat Like This In Real
Update Soon And Please pm me
Thanksz cxx

thank you thank you thank you your comments always inspire me. im ready with the new update.

hooriia_x

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Part 2 continuation

Virat slowly put his hand on her shoulder. She did not move or even look at him and he saw tear drops in her eyes. Now Virat could bear anything but tears in her eyes. He put both of his hands on her shoulder and made her face him. He wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled her towards their bed. He then made her sit down and he too sat down next to her.

Manvi had her eyes lowered. She just could not look at Virat. She knew that she was being insensitive and that she hurt him.

Virat held her chin and lifted it prompting Manvi to look at him. He could see guilt in her eyes. He lightly kissed her cheeks, held her hands and said "Partner I am sorry, I know that I am being unbearably clingy. But please try and understand."

Manvi could see pain, love, care in his eyes. She then understood that there must be a good reason for his behavior. She placed her fingers on his cheek and signaled him to continue.

Virat- "I have come very close to losing you in the past. You don't know what it was like. It was excruciating, I didn't think I would be able to survive it. I swear Manvi if anything'. Anything would have happened to you I would not be alive today, it would be impossible for me to breathe. Seeing you in so much pain, almost slipping away from me has left me insecure. Every day, every second I fear losing you. I love this baby and you more than anything in this world. If anything happens to any of you I' I will die."

Manvi quickly covered his mouth with her palm, tears gushing out of her eyes. She knew that her cancer had hurt him more than her, that he had suffered more than her. But she had no idea that he still nurtured than pain in his heart. She felt guilty for giving him a hard time when all he was doing was protecting her, loving her.

There was something more that Virat was not willing to share but Manvi wanted to know what it was.

Manvi- There is something more.

It wasn't a question it was a statement.

Virat- Yes

Manvi- Partner you can tell me.

Virat looked in her eyes and held her face, caressing it and said "Manvi when you first became pregnant the doctor feared that due to your health you will suffer a miscarriage during the first few months of your pregnancy. He wanted me to be careful and not let you exert yourself at all. Since this is the fourth month that fear is not there anymore but the doctor has asked me to be extra careful as you are weak."

Virat did not tell her everything. He told her part of it but he left out the part where the doctor told him that they might lose the baby during delivery due to complications.

Flashback:

Doctor: Mr. Vadera there is no fear of miscarriage anymore. However you have to be extremely careful, Mrs Vadera will have complications during delivery. Mostly in these cases women end up losing their baby so you have to take lots of precautions.

Virat was worried now said "Doctor are you sure that Manvi's life will not be danger after this? Look doctor please be honest with me. If this pregnancy is harmful to Manvi in any sort of way then I don't want this baby. I will bring her right now and we will abort it. So please tell me."

Nothing in this world was more precious to Virat than Manvi, not even his child. If aborting their baby could save Manvi he would put a stone in his heart and have her abort it.

Doctor- Mr Vadera calm down. I have studied the reports multiple times. Mrs Vadera has no risks, it is just the baby that I am worried about. There is more chance of still birth. But Mrs Vadera will be fine, I assure you.

Flashback ends

Now it all made sense to Manvi. She recalled the past 4 months. Virat was always by her side, in fact he had started working from home and when he had to go to office for a meeting he would make Jeevika sit by her and call every hour to check on her. Now she understood why he was so particular about her food. She understood why he never let her walk on the stairs insisting on carrying her every time, why he never let her out of his sight.

For the past three months he was suffering alone, living with the fear that they might lose their child. Little did she know that he was still suffering.

Manvi could not control herself anymore; she flung her arms and hugged him tightly. She wept uncontrollably and between sobs apologized.

Virat gently rubbed her back and murmured sweet nothings to her. He let her wet his kurta with her tears and after some time broke the hug. He held her face, looked her in the eye, wiping her tears and said "Baby you don't have to apologize. I am sorry for making your life a living hell. Aab chun chunk e badle lena mujse."

Then he brought his face closer to hers and said "I love you so much." He then kissed her passionately for a long time.

Manvi too responded to the kiss. Virat had not kissed her like this, so passionately, after he had found out about her pregnancy and today she knew the reason; he did not want to exert her. Manvi could not believe her luck- how did she manage to get a partner like Virat!

Soon they broke their kiss panting. Both sat still, their foreheads touching and Manvi whispered "Virat I love you and I always will. I will never leave you. Never."

After some time Virat stood up, put his hand forward and signaled her to put her hand in his and said "Partner now do you just want to sit here and romance or do you want to go outside and enjoy organic holi?"

To this Manvi giggled and held his hand. Both walked outside to celebrate holi.

Thank you sooo much for liking my OS. After some of you told me to turn this into an FF i have decided to keep writing it until I am bored ;). So for now I will continue it. Hope you like it and please comment! It really inspires me to write more.

Holy cow I totally forgot to pack, guess I am pulling an all nighter today. Dang

P.S. If you want me to PM you then buddy me :)

Love ya all

Edited by nisha33 - 30 July 2012 at 10:01pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016anushka30laila889jaasz_25ViRaLi13jeemanrocksabc456sidhant_vm....MariddaDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77Devan.monalisaDannyelaFairy-AmiparjiaVvaanniiDina98210mizznavirmanarhiloverkateyesNivluvsNishalchandana123nishi12345paddu503mahak221screen22--Lalz--Tuba_KSGSumana123GAuShI_RoCkSAnu101deepika03MadhuChowdaryDeelightvamps1996abhilasha143Radharaday-Smitha-xoxsusanxoxHuma0301nrithyaoarohi16layna~~BaBy~AnGel~~Adenah.NiShalaysha1989shabana20Suarezhooriia_xVirMan4lyfeKidrauhljia123sagarangel_sofiaMalika-E-ZainJannat94hangokKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-shona_virmanroshrebalicemath-MariaMars-littlesmilekulsum_virmanLV88love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-ash_jodhaakbar_Littles12__keertu_

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome!!!! You write amazing, continue soonSmile

nisha33

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
nice update...continue n pm plz