Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 130)

vishalfool Senior Member
vishalfool
vishalfool

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
plzzz pm the link of ur blog

vishalfool Senior Member
vishalfool
vishalfool

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
nice one...plz pm me
..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Omg ur update was so perfect! Love Sara nd Sid lmfao Bacharay sab manvi se daant ka Rahay thay! Including virat I love the naught virat nd love Vivian nd virat fight over manvi especially when virat to,d viv to get a girlfriend lmfao great update continue soon
kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
the update sooo awesome and cute loving the virman family of five Big smileHug
viv still being manvi's fav and sarah being virat's and manvi being the strict mommy and wifey that was tooo cute Big smile
how the two kids were trying to get help from their dad and dadi but none of them cud help instead their dad was all set to get finger on lips punishment LOLLOL the way manvi said him virat are you sarah gosh she behaves like my teacher LOLLOLLOL
and then viv entering the scene and handling his mom so nicely surely he is perfect child and also loves his siblings alott ...Big smile then virat and viv hugging manvi soo tightly and fighting for her attention and love poor manvi is just trapped...love the dad and bro convo LOLLOL
then sarah asking virat whum he loves more awww virat didnt reply unlike manvi is so clear that she loves the kids alittle more virat alwayzz keeps manvi at the top that was sooo cute Big smileBig smile
sarah is tooo cute love her dialogues she is ditto manvi Big smile
update next part sooon Big smileBig smile
Faria12345 Senior Member
Faria12345
Faria12345

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
This update was such a beautiful one!!! I love the kids their innocence n being naughty at the same time! 3 kids wow.. Vivaan is smart cool n a loving brother .. I loved he fix the sad faces of his younger siblings... So cute... Sid n saraa is also Adorabek... Two little angels... Love u more thn started n moon.. Haha only one moon n one sun :p

Virat being virat love her more then anything <3 loved virman chemistry n virat's mischievousness hahs he wanted to find a GF for his own son wow that's like wow... *touch wood* hope it was real :)
Now update soon .. Will be waiting
NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hello Big smile remember me?! well i noe its hard! I used to comment previously on this FF. I commented till chapter 15 but after that i was on the break from IF! OMG i come back and what i see that this FF has 28 chapters!!!ShockedBig smile this is my fav FF then so thought to read again and comment from the chapter 16! and i am so shollly that the comment will be longer for u to read!Embarrassed
Chapter 16:Awww the flashback was beautiful!! Virat was slowww in realizing the truthLOL and his irritation of having someone with them for anniversary added cherry on the top!!! i love this virat very much Heart Poor Viren got stuck up btw virmanLOL  awww to manvi's utter dismay virat won but i think inside the heart mannu is happyWink
Chapter 17:Haaann how can vadheras and esp Manvi think that Virat will not attend the godhbarai!!! Tongue LOL@:
Everybody stared at Virat. Vanshika kept wondering if she'd ever dropped him when he was kid. Just then Viren asked Vanshika, "Ma did you drop Virat on his head when he was kid? I think it is about time we take him to a doctor."
Poor Virat!!! i can understand how some aunties can be irritating!!! and what??? Maya's entry!!Ouch i hope nothing bad happens!!! *fingers crossed*
Chapter 18: oh no!!! virat shudnt have hid the truth from Manvi!!! Ouch Hope everything will get well soon!
Chapter 19: Awww Virat can he get more cuter??!!!Day Dreaming while going out also he gave instructions about medicines to his bhabhiHeart  and they sorted out their differences in one update itselfShockedBig smile
well that's what it makes them virman i loved how they thought abt eachother's feelings  than their owns and LOL at the end of the update maniac virat is back!!!
Chapter 20: finally time for child to be born Dancing running to read the next update
Chapter 21:after reading this update all i can say is "WOW" i mean really wowww i can imagine the hospital scenario-virman and their cute saaa baby Day Dreaming and that SB+ dadaji scene was ofcourse hilarious and to add fuel to the already hilarious scene were viren's comments ROFL imagining SB jumping like a kid and Dadaji dancing around!!!
Will read the next parts later and comment- my eyes are tired!

Edited by NivluvsNishal - 30 June 2013 at 12:19am
Fairy-Ami Groupbie
Fairy-Ami
Fairy-Ami

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
The update was fabulous! It was adorable! Beautifully written!! ? VirMan now have a happy family!! The kids are adorable! Smile The twins! Smile Manvi is so strict! Angry Even Virat is scared of her! LOL I was laughing!!! LOL LOL LOL Love the kids names you have used! Saara <3I personally love that name! Sid is a cute name also <3 And Vivaan is from before! I love that name! Only because its made from joining Virat and Manvi! <3 All names are really nice! Coming back to the update, the ending was gorgeous! How Virat hesitated to say that he loved his daughter more than Manvi! Embarrassed And Manvi seemed to know that so she covered up! No one can take his Manvi's place in his life, not even his kids! The ending lines were beautifully written! Embarrassed Overall the update was outstanding! Well written! Clap Continue soon and PM me please!! I'll continue commenting long comments!! Wink Can't afford to miss your stories!! Smile

P.S: Hope this is considered longer than a one liner! Wink LOL

Edited by Fairy-Ami - 30 June 2013 at 10:50pm
roshreb IF-Sizzlerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
rocking update..perfect life, perfect family & above all perfect virat..no one can take the place that manvi holds in his heart not even his little princess.. viv and virat fighting over manvi part was hilarious.. " leave my wife alone..go find urself a girlfriend " lol...waiting for nxt part..

Go to top