Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 141

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
The last chap is the best one after the rapid fire thing for me! Omg inti jaldi pregnantTongue! Taking the amount of romance they have everyday I'm not surprised LOL! The baby is too cute just like his mom. This was a great story, and I enjoyed reading each and every chap, though I admit I wasn't from the start of this FF!!

Okayy, so you said there would be a prequel for this one, but it seems like you're not goin to write one? Do something regarding it, people are pretty going insane here!

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 12 January 2013 at 3:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 127)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
loveeed your story!!!

its my favorite virman one and cant believe its over Cry

superbbb!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

.Yamin.

IF-Rockerz

.Yamin.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Superb and damakedaar update...i noe it is last update and i m sad for it... Cry ...
The update was so cute...loved the whole update to
the core...dialouges were awesome...fabulous ending...
Smile ...the way virat happy after knowing manvi was pregnant was great... I was literally smiling reading this update...will be waiting for the epilogue eagerly...thank u so much for the upcoming pm...
Smile

nisha33

MadhuChowdary

MadhuChowdary

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
nishaaa...u updated PL...u r such a sweetheart...well for this update of course...i m waiting for it...perfect ending for perfect life...everything is perfect in this update...i sooo loved it...special thanks for this ending...i wanted to read virman having twins...u fulfilled it...like u can read my mind(like edward)...mother - son relation was so cute...perfect song also...this is my favorite song...congratulations for ur big success of this FF...u cant even imagine how much i love it...U REALLY DID A GREAT JOB...one of the best FF ever...thank u so so much for this FF...

there is an epilogue...only epilogue...but u said u write a prequel...all my today's excitement was gone in one sec...i want a prequel...u said so many stories r there...but only 5 stories hi tho hai...if possible plz write a prequel...this is not so good...u made me sad...mmm...if u really dont want to write then its ok...i dont want to trouble u...no problem...solution...i ll read this again and again...u know i read this every week...thanks for the pm in advance...take care...

so many fans of this FF r going to cry nisha...

nisha33

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

First..very Romantic Update and second unxpected secret..LOL! love Virat in this story...i guess i have told this earlier i have read this story more than 50 times.whenever i feel low i read this...hence u said u would write an epilogue, m waiitng...n since u have alot ongoin stories...i would keep reading n commentingBig smile!

Edited by Syed695 - 10 January 2013 at 4:07am

nisha33

shona9

shona9

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
that was fab nisha...
now i will miss this ff... i really liked it...

nisha33

anu1989

anu1989

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
awww VirMan had twins & bua -dadaji dancing on dhink chika was hilarious !!!

Viren teasing Virat of son & father not able to stay away from Mannu was so cute Smile

I am going to miss this FF & VirMan and especially Virat so much Cry 

Nisha urs was the first VirMan FF I read on IF & fell in love with it !!! U are such a fantastic writerClap

Perfect Life will always remain special for me ... Smile

I so want this story to be used as a track in the show & I think every Virmanian wud agree with me on that... It will work wonders for our show !!!

Edited by anu1989 - 10 January 2013 at 4:42am

nisha33

_Shru_

IF-Rockerz

_Shru_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Superb Superb Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i luved this ff so much nd now its overUnhappy but it had an awesome ending!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile hey y dnt u write an epilogue too???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top