Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 141

Bhabani90

Bhabani90

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Its jst awsum.. Luvd evry part..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 126)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Your story is fantastic so far. Please update soon

nisha33

sn2012

sn2012

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
This update was brilliant, so glad it's not the last one!! Rapid fire was soo good, Virman are just adorable and sweet, love how deeply they understand and care for each other. Can't wait for the next chapter and yes you should definitely do a prequel to this please! :)

nisha33

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Nisha
Sorry sorry sorry 4 being being being too too too too late
I love ur every update, the whole coffee with Karan show was super freaking awesome
Love virman super cute nok-jhok
Lemme think what she hidding from Virat
U show their relationship out of this world,
They was, are and will remain the same and they super amazing
Loved it from core
Thanx 4 not 4getting me and thanx 4 d pm
Waiting 4 the next part... Update Soon
Lots hugs, kisses and luv u dear
Keeping Rocking Star

nisha33

MadhuChowdary

MadhuChowdary

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey nish...i m really sorry for this late comment...this is my favorite line now a days...u updated perfect life...when i was waiting u didn't update...when i was busy u updated a lot...so mean ha(just kidding yaar)...i missed commenting here...

coming to this update...fabulous one...i  m tired of saying all these things again and again...i need to find some new words...i really wish to have some writing skills to comment...abt update...rapid fire round is too good...i enjoyed reading it a lot...especially manvi's...some of virat's answers r so cute..so one more part is there...thank god...i really dont want this to end...abt ur note...this is the most awaited thing for me...i mean prequel...u know whenever i read this FF...virat's love,care and all...i wanted to know how they fell in love and all...u r such a sweetheart(if u write prequel...then only ha)...i hope that few in ur note will be 10-20 parts...yes i m mean now...lol...thank u so much for the pm and take care...

Edited by madhavichowdary - 06 January 2013 at 10:23am

nisha33

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hey nisha i loved this karan johar track... virman are adorable.. im madly in love with this track...  virman are soo cute.. virat nd manvi at first place calling each other with der names chep nd badariya.. nd virat singing song fr manvi.. awee i loved it... please update soon... nd by the way are u planning to end it?? please donn do that... 

Edited by sreshta90 - 07 January 2013 at 3:39am

nisha33

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
PART 28 (LAST PART) 

"Manvi" He persisted. "Tell me now. What have you hidden from me?"

"Virat stop whining." She scolded. "It is nothing huge. I'll tell you later. Can you concentrate on the road for now?"

"Manvi.." He was about to oppose but she silenced him with a look.

"Virat I will tell you later. I just want to go home right now. I hope Viv is fine." She fussed over her two year old."

He held her hand and drove single-handedly. "Baby don't worry. I'm sure he is having a blast with his cousins Janvi and Vansh."

She looked at him lovingly and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked lovingly.

She nodded and answered, "Yes it was better than I'd imagined. I'm glad I listened to you and came along." She looked up and gave him a huge smile.

He parked the car in the garage and kissed her cheeks, "I didn't know you would be that good in front of the camera. You were so natural, I'm proud of you."

She beamed at the compliment from her husband, "Thank you."

He brushed his lips onto hers, pulling away he said, "Now lets go get you to your son."

Hand in hand they walked towards the mansion. "He is your son too."

"He is a complete mamas boy." Virat shook his head at the mother son duo.

"That he is. My boy." Manvi said proudly and Virat could not stop himself from giving her another peck on the lips.

She blushed deeply at the sudden contact.

As soon as they entered the hall, they heard Vivaan weeping. Manvi rushed towards her baby.

Vanshika, Jeevika, Viren, little Vansh and Janvi, dadaji, Swamini bua, everyone tried to cheer up the little devil but he would not stop crying. Swamini and dadaji even did a little dance on dhinka chika but to no avail. It was more than an hour since he'd started crying and he was still crying.

"Didi I think we should call Manvi and ask her to hurry up." Vanshika asked Swamini.

"You are right. Poor baby he hasn't stopped crying since an hour."

Vanshika was about to call Manvi when she hurried in the room.

As soon as little Vivaan saw his mom he calmed down and stretched his arms towards her, motioning her to pick him up.

Manvi quickly picked up her baby and showered him with kisses.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Mommy should have never left you. Sorry baby." She cooed in his ears.

Vivaan hugged his mom and within few minutes fell asleep in her arms.

"He cannot stay a minute without you." Vanshika patted Manvi's shoulder.

"Just like his father, he too can't stay without Manvi even for a minute." Viren teased Virat and everybody including dadaji laughed at the comment. This was a well known thing in the Vadhera household- both Virat and Vivaan could not stay without Manvi even for a minute.

"Like father like son." Jeevika pecked Manvi on the cheek and left with the others.

Manvi placed light kisses on Vivaan's face while Virat stood in the doorway watching them, his family. He walked towards them and hugged them both. After kissing his little guy Virat motioned Manvi to hand over Vivaan to him. She slowly placed Vivaan in his father's arms. Virat too kissed his little devil. "Looks like I have competition for your attention." Virat said jokingly.

"There is no competition Virat, my baby will always win." She answered and stuck her tongue out. He placed the baby in the crib and wrapped his arms around her, "I don't mind losing to your little devil."

She glared at him and pointed her finger at him, "Don't call my baby a devil."

He kissed her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips. He carried her in his arms and moved towards their room which was adjoined to Vivaan's room.

"Virattt." She giggled and tried to stand up but he didn't let her.

"Aren't you in a romantic mood today?"

"Wifey I'm always in a romantic mood. You have no idea how difficult it was for me to keep my hands off of you during the show." He admitted sheepishly.

She gasped and blushed a deep shade of red. She was about to reprimand him for his shameless talk but he continued, "Speaking of which what is the big secret? What are you hiding from me?"

He put her down and asked her seriously, "Manvi please I want to know."

She hugged him, "Patience my dear hubby."

He pulled out of the hug, "Please don't torture me. What is it?" He made a puppy-dog face.

"Fine. I will give you three guesses." She said excitedly.

He groaned at her new demand. "Common Manvi. You are torturing me now."

She laughed at her husband's impatience and cupped his cheeks, "Three guesses and if you don't get it I will tell you."

"You are coming with me for my concert in London?" He asked excitedly.

"You wish."

His face fell at that. "You will not fuss over small things when it comes to Vivaan?"

"Viraaatt. I don't fuss over small things."

"Oh you do, when it comes to Vivaan."

"Shut the window Viv will catch cold, don't make noise Viv will wake up, stop teasing Viv, don't teach my Viv how to throw punches he is not a bad boy like you, give my Viv what he asks for and stop arguing with my Viv, my Viv this my Viv that." He mimicked her and she punched him on his arm.

He laughed at her annoyed expression and again kissed her passionately. The kiss was getting deeper when Manvi murmured, "Don't you want to know the secret?"

Now Virat was torn between two decisions- he wanted her badly but he also wanted to know the secret. He groaned in frustration and broke the kiss. "Stop smiling Manvi. As soon as I get to hear the big secret you can't stop me." He said mischievously while she bit her lips at her husband's naughtiness.

"We are going for our second honeymoon?" He smirked and again leaned in for another kiss.

She punched him on his chest this time, controlling her laughter she said, "Sometimes I wonder who is naughtier, you or Viv?"

He pulled her closer and placed feathery kisses on her neck, "Ofcourse me, I'm older hence naughtier."

She moaned with pleasure which made it more difficult for him to control himself. He grabbed the pallu of her saree and threw it away.

"Secret?" Manvi reminded.

"I don't care." He managed to say before hungrily kissing her.

"Viratt.." She tried to speak but he was having none of it.

He picked her up and placed her on the bed. His hands were roaming all over her body while hers were unbuttoning his shirt. She tried to stop him but her own hands were travelling all over his body. He was out of control and so was she.

She knew if she didn't say anything now she will neither be able to stop him nor herself.

"Virat I'm pregnant." She mumbled.

He abruptly stopped and looked at her, "What?" He removed his weight from her and sat up. "What?" He asked again.

She sat up too and placed her hand on his, "I'm pregnant."

He looked at her dazed, still processing the information. She placed her palm on his cheek and kissed his forehead. "Aren't you happy?"

Her question brought him back to reality. He pulled her in a hug and kissed her hair. "Say it again."

With tear in her eyes she repeated, "I'm pregnant."

"Baby I'. I'm so happy." He said emotionally and pulled her in for another hug.

"Virat there is one more surprise."

He motioned her to continue.

"We will have twins this time. You always wanted three kids, didn't you?"

He didn't have words to tell her how he felt. No word in the dictionary could define his happiness so he decided to show it to her. He grabbed her waist and kissed her, exploring her body with his kisses. 

SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVzWIAIJKAs (heard this song and fell in love with it) (raabta)

THE END!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all the comments and for liking this FF. 

I will write an epilogue for this FF but I will post it after you all finish commenting. THANK YOU again!! *wipes tears* if you know me (pm/scrap conversations) you probably know that I'm not really wiping tears. LOL I can't cry, weird but true.LOL

I wanted to write a prequel but I don't think that will be possible. I already have, I don't even know how many, ongoing stories so it will be too many things for me to start with a prequel too.

P.S. PMs for all of today's updates will be sent out tomorrow. I'm going to pass out now. Question: What is the meaning of raabta? Nevermind I googled it. LOL

Edited by nisha33 - 10 January 2013 at 3:09am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889stac.nsrvz9khalidamohamed6jaasz_25cappacuinojeemanrocksswetharaovm....sn2012princesstandonPriyaLuvVirikaDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77aditidixit20monikakslkinzFairy-Amiparjiaaaliya172Arjuhi_VirMansham24shehnazmithaniscreen22--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123inlvwithehmmbhshona9paddu503sweetyyyyyyydeepika03MadhuChowdaryArroshakateyesanu1989vamps1996yushnaqwerty012sha19Vaarya53Bhabani90R.LavanyaambarsariyaanuvirVatzzluvmanatKiekeboeshabana20MJHTmonayamika17arohi16nrithyaoiamanaidakusharberryvirman-fanshabsemKrazzy4u786prathesweets1126manvilover18beauty14princesshelencutie_mahimamaria_awanabbaygirl_rockshooriia_xraju_skyforever_youngashna1406Jannat94Aennajia123sagarkulsum_virmanKanwal_chohanhangok-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Syed695ShivRajputalicemath.Yamin.roshrebvirmanfan013Kays94..Zainab..preity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-meera.chaudhuri_keertu_

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Very sweet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklexxnisha33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top