Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 141

sweetmel

sweetmel

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Love this FF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172nisha33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138 (Page 105)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
PART 23
This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, or anything else is entirely coincidental. The characters are more or less similar to that of EHMMBH but the plot isn't.

Virat reached home only to find both Manvi and his baby sleeping peacefully. The little boy was sleeping with his mommy on the bed. The nurse was sitting next to the bed, resting on a chair. As soon as Virat entered the room she got up.

"Sir.."

Before she could say anything he indicated her to quiet down. "Shhh you can go rest. I will take care of them now."

The nurse left the room and he went in the bathroom to freshen up.

Vanshika entered the room with a baby bottle.

"Virat you are back? Listen you go and sleep in my room, I will sleep here with Manvi and the baby."

"But ma why!?" There was no away he was going to go sleep somewhere else.

"Virat just a few days till Manvi can feed the baby herself. A new born baby needs to be fed every two hours that's why let me sleep here."

"Ma I can feed him. Just show me how. Please ma I can't leave them and go sleep somewhere else." He looked at his family and begged his mom to let him stay with them.

Vanshika smiled at her son. He was the perfect son, husband and now a perfect father just like his own father. She caressed his head and said, "Okay. Okay. But remember you will have to feed him every two hours and change his diaper too. Here take this bottle." She handed over the baby bottle to him. "I will put the milk next to the microwave. Every time you need it go to the kitchen and warm it for thirty seconds."

Virat nodded his head. "Got it. Feed him every two hours and change his diaper too. The milk is next to the microwave, heat it for 30 seconds. Anything else?"

"Oh yes it is important that the baby burps after you feed him. But be careful his spinal cord is not strong yet so you will have to support his head and his body while holding him up." Vanshika added.

"Okay ma." He said nervously.

Vanshika laughed seeing her son's nervousness. "If you need anything Virat just call me. But I don't think you will have any problem. He is a good kid, rarely cries."

Vanshika left the room wishing Virat good luck.

Virat sat on the bed and watched his son and wife. Manvi slept peacefully, her hand on her son's stomach and a tiny smile playing on her lips. The little guy too looked at peace right next to his mom. Virat kissed both of their foreheads lightly and then their cheeks.

He set an alarm on his phone and snuggled next to Manvi. He lightly wrapped his hands around her waist and felt her move closer to him in her sleep. He kissed her hair again and fell asleep.

He woke up after an hour and checked his phone. Oh I have an hour more. He tried to go back to sleep but he ended up checking his phone every two minutes. He didn't want the alarm to wake her up so he gently lifted up his baby and sat on the recliner in the other corner of the room.

He stared at his child with such admiration. The little guy had his nose. Now Virat could see what everyone was going on about, the baby did resemble him a lot. Virat smiled at the realization. He looked over at his sleeping wife and then at his baby. He couldn't thank god enough for giving him two of the best gifts of his life.

All it took was Manvi to turn his life around. Lost, angry with everyone around, pent up frustration and anger, bad company, no career that was all his life was about until he met her. But once she stepped into his life he wanted to be a better person, for her because she deserved someone responsible, someone better. That is exactly what Virat Vadhera did; he became a changed man for the girl who stole his heart away. Today he was here with his family and he doubted there could be anyone happier than him.

After few minutes the baby started crying loudly. Virat tried his best to pacify the baby but it didn't stop crying. He cradled the baby in his arms and hummed a lullaby. When nothing worked he decided to wake up Vanshika ma.

"Virat whats wrong? Why is he crying?" Vanshika was tensed hearing the always calm baby cry so much.

"I don't know ma. I just fed him so he is not hungry, I changed his diaper too and he burped too but he is still crying." Virat was scared now and he handed over the baby to Vanshika.

Vanshika too tried to calm the baby down but all her attempts went in vain.

"Virat lets try feeding him a little."

Both Vanshika and Virat entered Virat's room to get the bottle.

Hearing the baby cry Manvi got up.

"Whats wrong?" She was worried for her baby and she extended her hands asking them to hand over the baby to her.

"Manvi please you need rest. We will take care of him." Virat tried explaining.

Seeing Manvi's restlessness and the baby weeping so much Vanshika handed over the baby to Manvi. What happened next surprised both Virat and his mom. As soon as Vanshika put the baby in Manvi's arms he stopped crying. He stared at his mom with big brown eyes. She brought the baby closer to her chest and crooned a melody. Soon the baby fell into deep slumber. Vanshika and Virat looked at the mother son duo in amazement.

"Ma please go and rest he is asleep now." Manvi requested Vanshika.

Vanshika kissed Manvi then her grandson and left the room patting Virat's shoulder.

Virat grumpily sat on the bed, next to Manvi.

She smiled at her husband's behavior. After placing her baby on the bed and wrapping it with blankets she wrapped her arms around her hubby. "Reason for the bad mood?"

"I didn't want to wake you up. But I guess my son is too much like me."

"Meaning?" She questioned.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. "We both can't stay away from you for long."

She slept in between her baby and her husband. Virat woke up every two hours to feed the baby but he was careful this time to not keep the little guy away from his mommy.

I wasn't intending on updating today, it is 5:30 am here and i have class in a couple of hours. you know they say "when life throws lemons at you make a lemonade" well for me it is "when your day goes bad and you are upset, write/update." oh it is a long story and i don't want to bore you all. maybe i will write an OS about it when i'm ready to face it or maybe not; i like to keep it funny. some of you read my notes so before you get worried- it was just something small and i'm fine. i'll be back to my old chirpy self tomorrow i promise.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS. I have read them all but I haven't hit the like tab because I haven't replied to it yet. I only hit like tab after I reply to it, it is easier for me to keep track like that.

I'm flying home tomorrow for thanksgiving. Which means 5 hours of flight so more than enough time to give you another update. So you can expect 1 more update tomorrow- "naming ceremony and first half of coffee with karan."

Happy Thanksgiving.

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889gaelle97419khalidamohamed6jaasz_25kimm_8abc456YasminlvsVirmanjeemanrocksprincesstandonvirman_neelDOLLY_SHARMAraniruthaieshapatel77aditidixit20aaliya172Devan.monalisaFairy-Amiparjiavgaasham24kateyesHello-hi-by-byjs1234shona9chandana123screen22--Lalz--Tuba_KSGmahak221anu1989qwerty012Arroshadeepika03MadhuChowdaryoriyanalove_zainsha19ssafdarRose_TandonshaalivirmanX_Lifevamps1996sreshta90Deelightsusmita12kusharberrymanvilover18say_cheesenrithyao_Sara_chandiniebinda-Smitha-mika17sweets1126shabsemshaimahaysha1989Krazzy4u786shabana20girl_rocksabbayvirumanujia123sagarBrunoMarsJannat94AennaKidrauhlforever_younghangokKanwal_chohan__Aarti__Syed695ShivRajput_Shru_..Gowri..preetipcalicemathLet-It-Goroshreb_Littles12_-MariaMars-preity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-naina927meera.chaudhuriKays94

aaliya172

Groupbie

aaliya172

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
yippeee...
first one to comment
awesome update
virat -  the perfect husband n dad
manvi is so luckySmile
thanks for the pm

Edited by aaliya172 - 21 November 2012 at 3:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33chandiniebinda

cukky

cukky

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

update was too cute and sweet

i loved it a lot
cont soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

firefly25

IF-Dazzler

firefly25

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

res

-UNRES-

This is one of the most touching stories I've read,  seeing virat transform his life with the support of Manvi has been truly a joy to read. virat devotion to his wife is just beautiful as is his determination to be someone worthy of her. 

P.S- HAPPY THANKSGIVING Big smile

Edited by firefly25 - 21 November 2012 at 6:52am

nisha33

shabana20

Goldie

shabana20

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Aww!!...A very Adorable update...
Virat is definitely the perfect son,husband & father!!...
This comment will mark 1000 of my comments I posted on I.F for all the Os,FF & SS I follow!!...
Thanks for the pm...

nisha33

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
aww little boy can't stay much time without her mom
loved the update and the baby and virat's last comment Wink

nisha33

shabsem