Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What a wonderful story, I read all 6 chapters in one go, i just love the way you have written this one with so much care, understanding, love and laughter, how brilliant it is. The love and understanding between each member of the family including swanail bua (what a sweet person, once maanvi understood what she had gone through).

I wish she could be like this on tv?

Amazing and brilliant👏

Please continue soon, can not wait for the next chapter, please pm me
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter, oh God, Virat is too over protective. But I guess no one knows the real reason behind it. 
Continue soon, and thanks for the PM. 
Yes, Friday's episode was completely illogical. 
Arrosha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesome update plz continue soon and thanks for the PM.
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh!! Virat is seriously a maniac... Come on yaar organic salt n sugar?? Really?? Rofl... Poor Manvi... Dude i seriously luv dis over protective, lunatic, madly madly n madly in luv wid Manvi- virat... Rofl... OMG!! Dis was very funny... Swamini laughing?? U've created history girl... Awesome:) update soon n thanx for pm:)
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hahhahaha... funny update.. i love this over-protective virat and irritated maanvi😆😆.. continue soon.. thanks for the pm Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
Loved virat over possessiveness... And dere nok jhok
Wonderful
Cont soon
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update...i have been waiting for ur update. Ya...friday's episode doesn't have any logic but we can't change that. Let's enjoy future virman scenes...afterall it's CV's fault...they should have thought and shown few months leap. BTW thank u for the leap.
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
it was so funny omg lol i was laughing so badly loved it
omg virman's possesiveness i had never seen before now everyone is laughing but when they will know the reason i m sure they will be proud of him but whatever it was really funny i was imagine everything yaar it was beyond good excellent
girl_rocks thumbnail
this is super hilarious...this just cracked me up...nd i want this possessive virat in the show...
continue soon
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cute Update Love Virat And His Overprotectiveness Lol Organic No Preservatives Poor Manvi Couldnt Much On Her Spicy Pakoras Properly Her Bodygurad Wasnt Allowing her
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanks xx