Frequent Posters

Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww... cho cute...!! nyc update ðŸ˜Š
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc update n lovd yor warnin especially...haha. . .!!!
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
quickly update next part and pm me
Suarez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!! Was waiting for the coffee with karan part n it was was superb!!
love how  Karan was introducing dem..i cud actually hear karan sayin dat n wid d background music of Koffee wid Karan!!:P Brilliantly written!!
N love d name!!! Maanvi and Virat's Vivaan!! 
n thnk u 4 d advice...thats wat my friends always tell me wen i tell dem i really want sme1 like Virat!!
Thnk u 4 d pms!!
tc:))
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was actually waiting for this one..

Simply fantastic it is! I loved how you showed Manvi balancing well in the interview without being hesitant about anything. And that kind of surprised Virat. Didn't it? 

The choice of name is damn good. How it joins both their names! Will this continue in next part? Please continue it..it's too good!

And the warning at last ðŸ¤£ like seriously? Breakups? I had a good laugh there. But guys like Virat do exist but they're far from my reach ðŸ˜›.
Will wait until you update..

MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...u updated but u didn't pm me...or u didn't pm anyone else and i m overreacting...which one is true...u were in ur home sweet home...it really feels good to be at home...moms r overprotective u know...they always treats u like kindergartner...this time ur update is way longer than ur note...good to hear that u r feeling good now...

finally coming to this update...amazing one as usual...i like vivian name...virman in coffee with karan...i liked that part...this part is not yet finished if i m not wrong...i ll wait for next update...ahh i love that song...ur warning is hilarious u know...i really wish that type of ppl exist and woh mujhe mile...take care NISHAA(because i m angry)..
missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nishaaa
firstly sorry for the extremely late comment *guilty look*
Amazing update as always!
Loved the coffee with karan interview
It was amazingly cute!
And hahaha, loved your little warning at the end :P
Thanx so much
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AAahhh!

Okejj, I composed myself. Everything under control. *breaths in and out*. I freaking love the update! *breath*. Okejj, everything so perfect. I love the name, ViVaan, it is perfect. And family you never fail to amaze me. The Vadhera's are so funny! Gosh! Then the coffee with Karan, honestly... I was scared whether this would work out... I wasn't very sure of you using KWK. But there! You surpised me again. Is there something you can't do? Like seriously. You got the Karan Johar character right and got the feelings someone like that would feel. You had VirMan as... ehm VirMan. Which is so special. As in this situeation it is so weird to have people actually being themselves. But you did it brilliantly. It was so good. You even made them have their NokhJokh without VirMan noticing what they did. The Virat being caught on TV was such a cute detail. Awesome. Maanvi was so bubbly and cute and love the way how you brought the stuff you started with back just like in reallife -organic food and holi-.

OMG! I love it! Bruno Mars! You used Bruno Mars! AHw, could this update can get any better? Hell yeah! WIth Bruno Mars. As you can see my typing ins't that well at the moment, wayy too excited you see...? AHw! Love you! Awesome update! Ahw! JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

AAahhh!
sn2012 thumbnail
Yayy you updated!! Firstly I just love Vivaan's name! Secondly, Virat is so sweet and adorable and Manvi is so lively and cute!! Plus, the interview session was hilariously brilliant!! I love how you portray Virman's relationship throughout the interview, live on TV, it was just typically them! Basically just loved the whole thing!! Can't wait for the next part!! 
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
you know what i drool over your updates..sounds weird na..drooling on updates ...huff i never thought there is something like that but now see what's happening with me..when ever you update mein itni exiceted hota hun ki i just foret to read and stare at your update for some gud time..i will be on dream land with this page and i will read it for atleast three times even if i am busy and when i am not then i will start to read it from first part on wards...thank you so much for giving the virman fans such a story...love it  ...

what should i say about update...if is superb staring from vivaan and there karan show please give more on that karan show na please..it is simply superb and outstanding i read it atleast ten times now ...thank you so much for pm