Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 141

Page 1
Page   of 141
Page 2 Page 141

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

So I decided to stop working on my FF for today and I wrote this instead.

FF Perfect Life- Virman

Virat and Manvi are married. Manvi is four months pregnant. Since Virat found out about her pregnancy 3 months and a week ago, he had made her life a living hell. He had been over protective, he would not let her do any work and he would follow her everywhere she went.

</p>
<p>While Virat was in the bathroom Manvi snuck out of their room. Just when she reached bottom of the stairs she heard his voice.

Virat- "Oye bandariya can you stop running and sit in one place?"

Manvi- "Ughhh Virat don't you have any work? Can't you stop following me?"

Virat- "Maybe I would if you stopped torturing my child."

Manvi- "Your child???? Excuse me! Its mine as well. And how am I torturing it? It is sleeping peacefully inside me."

Virat- "Yeah right. Peacefully? With you running around? Manvi for the last time, the doctor has clearly told you to take some rest so why don't you relax and sit down."

Manvi- "Virat I am sick and tired of sitting down and doing nothing all the time. This is not fair. It is your child too, you should have been pregnant too."

At this Virat smiled. Trust Manvi to make him smile even when he was mad.

Virat carried her in his arms and said "Baby I am here. I will stay by your side and I promise I wont let you get bored."

Manvi just looked at him in awe. True now a days he always annoyed her a lot being all protective 24/7 but she loved him. She gave him a peck on the cheek to which he smiled at her.

Virat was carrying Manvi back to their room when they bumped into Jeevika.

Seeing Virat carry Manvi Jeevika panicked.

Jeevika- "Virat is Manvi alright? Manvi whats wrong?"

Virat- "Aare bhabhi, kuch nahin. Yeh bandariya bohot uchal rahi thi toh mein isse kamre mein le jar aha hun." (Bhabhi nothing happened. This bandariya has been jumping around a lot so I am just taking her to our room."

Manvi- "Virat tum chep ke chep hi rahoge."

Jeevika- "Manvi how many times have I told you to take rest. Okay Virat take her to your room and I will get her something to eat."

Virat- "Thikhe bhabhi (okay bhabhi)"

Virat placed Manvi on their bed and sat next to her and caressed her face.

Virat- "Manvi, soon bhabhi will bring some food. Please eat that food like a good girl and sleep okay? You look tired."

Manvi- "Virat why can't I eat at the dining table with everyone? Its only 8pm right now. I do not want to sleep so early."

Virat kissed her forehead and said "Baby please you look tired and moreover you went shopping today. It is not good to over exert yourself. Please, for me?"

Manvi loved her husband to bits. How could she deny him! So sulkily she agreed but she was still mad at Virat so she crossed her arms and looked everywhere else but him.

Virat looked at the antics of his dear wife and thought Okay madam is angry with me. Think virat think. And blink he got an idea.

Slowly he placed both of his hands on Manvi's belly and said "Hello Baby dad has a problem, mom is mad at me. Will you tell your mom that I have changed my mind and she can play holi with colors."

Hearing this Manvi's face lit up.

Manvi's favorite festival holi was in a week. Virat had clearly said that he would not allow Manvi to play with colors stating that colors have chemicals which is bad for the baby. Since last month she had tried her level best to convince him but he was adamant.

Virat knew he was forgiven as soon as he saw that smile.

Soon Jeevika came with dinner and Virat fed Manvi and made her lie down. She fell asleep quickly. After having dinner with the rest of the family Virat came back to his room and saw that the bed was empty. The bathroom lights were on so he hurried to the bathroom.

Manvi was puking in the sink. Virat quickly held her and removed her hair from her face. He rubbed her back to soothe her.

After Manvi washed her face, brushed her teeth Virat held her arms and made her sit on the bed.

Virat was tensed. He tucked her hair behind her ear and asked "Manvi are you alright? Baby should I call the doctor?"

Manvi- "No Virat I am fine. This is normal during pregnancy: nausea, vomiting. Don't worry."

Virat kissed her cheeks and made her lie down on the bed. Then he lied next to her and brought her closer until she was resting on his chest. He kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" to which Manvi replied "I love you more."

Both slept in each other's arms with dreams of a beautiful future.

Should I stop it here? or should I write holi part as well? Let me know what you think.

My ongoing FF:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120632

Index:

Part 1:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971

Part 2:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&TPN=3

Part 2 continuation:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&TPN=4

Part 3:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&TPN=6&#62080837

Part 4:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&TPN=8

Part 5:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&TPN=11&#62283445

Part 6:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&PID=62467505&#62467505

Part 23: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121971&TPN=105
Part 31 (i): 

Edited by nisha33 - 18 August 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990meghana1016anushka30gaelle97419jaasz_25cappacuinojeemanrockskeyuri_abc456sidhant_Lovepreet27pinkpantherrMariddakeens94sn2012PotterLoverDOLLY_SHARMAsweetvirmanaieshapatel77aditidixit20parjiakinzmylovefornishalkgoyalnidhiagarwalSamiiiiDina98210virmanarhiloverarmd11kateyesjs1234NivluvsNishalaisha.damor--Lalz--Tuba_KSGKushalFan-Simmamaian-Afshanscreen22mahak221anu1989MTBT_12071316nishi12345misakiArroshaGAuShI_RoCkSRose_TandonSAnA.S.ambarsariyaanvyagnihotrivirmanhuskushal90deepika03MadhuChowdaryVaarya53xoxsusanxoxsay_cheesesennareninida.swaron-Smitha--Alishah-Aashika_virmannrithyaomika17arohi16Nareshkotalaynaaysha1989shaimaharul01pinkstarshooriia_xgirl_rocksjia123sagarKidrauhl..ManoBilli..Zaireanprincesshelen..Labyrinth..Malika-E-Zainforever_youngangel_sofiahangokLV88shona_virmanSaaraa.Kanwal_chohan-Aswathy-littlesmileroshrebSyed695ash_jodhaakbar-Hudi-love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_Kalpana_Writer-MariaMars-rabzonedgeKays94...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Perfect life- virman PART 30 pg138" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
loved it to bits.do continue

Edited by lakshm - 30 July 2012 at 1:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged