Gappa Tappa Corner - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
koni 9.00 pm chi srl "ajun chandraat... " baghate ka????...
Originally posted by my_views

koni 9.00 pm chi srl "ajun chandraat... " baghate ka????...
u r supposed to open thread !
Originally posted by *Resham*

not me😆
how can u say that ?? i hadwritten to my_views in the first place and secondly you are supposed to be dev team or moderator ! r u forgetting that u shd be more active and keep forum more active than anyone else ?
Mishkil, my response ws to the question which Tanu asked, whether I watch that show or not, to which I said not me, it ws nth related with opening of the thread, that I can do it, i knw my responsibilities able enough
Kutumb chya promos cha paus padtoy...jitya, vaibhav ani veena jamkar he lok HB madhe pan yeun gele. ZM cha swatacha picture aslyane advt. jordar challay.
yeah mi pan pahile tya promos...jitendra looks good...btw, kaksparsh is being repeated again on sunday and also there is astitva...i didnt like sachin's character in that movie...what an arrogant ass he is in that.
Originally posted by vidya0906

yeah mi pan pahile tya promos...jitendra looks good...btw, kaksparsh is being repeated again on sunday and also there is astitva...i didnt like sachin's character in that movie...what an arrogant ass he is in that.
can u believe his son is played by sunil barve in the climax ! he looks so young and slim then ...
Etv marathi is gearing up for the new show 'gunda purush dev' (interesting title !!) . . . . . . After every five minutes , promos can be seen . . . Seems like the theme is about carefree idle husbands who dont believe in hard work , just pass time and aren't serious about their family . . . . . Cast includes noted actors like sharad ponkshe , piyush ranade , dipti bhagvat etc.Edited by girirajgadekar - 11 years ago
At least etv marathi is trying a different concept with a bunch of talented actors unlike zee marathi who seems like back on Saas-bahu dramas Edited by girirajgadekar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by girirajgadekar

At least etv marathi is trying a different concept with a bunch of talented actors unlike zee marathi who seems like back on Saas-bahu dramas
ETV being free channel and ZM being paid channel across india - ETV has much large base and highest TRP ratings in marathi channels...but big cities audience like us see mainly ZM.