Fear Files Written Update (2012/07/29)- Rape

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This epi was scary, not literally but in terms of seeing  that a ghost could do those things...dunno if I believe or not!  It was shocking!

I have to say though well done to the team of Fear Files for showing the rape in such a graceful manner. It was weird to watch but it did not look cheap or offensive. 👏 👏
Vedo you are great.THANKS.
Now about FF once heard about this that a ghost can do it.
Hawa is a film with Tabu where the same is shown.
Originally posted by Vedo

This epi was scary, not literally but in terms of seeing  that a ghost could do those things...dunno if I believe or not!  It was shocking!

I have to say though well done to the team of Fear Files for showing the rape in such a graceful manner. It was weird to watch but it did not look cheap or offensive. 👏 👏
thanks for updating...
Hawa was copied from english movie "The Entity" I am having these feelings that in the name of true stories these are fake stories ..but entertaining for sure
Thanks very much Vedo for the update...
That is so scary how a ghost can rape someone
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 11 years ago
Has anyone seen movie "Hawa" its old hindi movie of Tabu? The  idea of this episode came from that movie! wired for cv to copy ideas from various of movies and not giving credit to those movie. LOL
thanks for the update...i dont watch fear files as i am scared of watching...but update really helps...thanks for sharing