Bollywood CC #99 (Note: Page 36 & 39) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by evangelinelily

He's hotness yes...lol I love his green eyes and all...but he seems he's hungry after my $ss to satisfy his guilty needs 

So use him back Lilly! 😎You want him too, don't you? I mean who does not want that. That guy is like a total Adonis if I may say so. 

😕

He's hotness yes...lol I love his green eyes and all...but he seems he's hungry after my $ss to satisfy his guilty needs 

And what are you doing? Look at you drooling all over him. 😆
Originally posted by Dr3vil.

yeah.. ill try to get her back for CC 100.. I MEAN.. ILL ORDER HER TO COME BACK 😡 .. can u order eraser to follow me on twitter? EGM... ive asked her 99 times now.. i just want a follower thats all!😆

Anything I say to GIRLY GIRLY is surely going to be followed, or else she will be spanked.    😡  You better follow Dr. Evil on TWITTER, you hear me?    🤣   

ohhh interesting.. this is a test indeed.. who wears the 'granny' pants in this ^^ relationship?!  😆

Of course I do!    😳
Originally posted by Kal El

And what are you doing? Look at you drooling all over him. 😆

She's being the good girl and trying to resist temptation, Kal. 😆 Come on Lills, give in...he is like a total Greek God! 😳
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

Hiya Dex, G-Man & Lilly!

Dex...nope...still in Desh! I'm constantly in the car and stuck in traffic...gives me loads of time to surf these days! 😆

Oh haha...that makes more sense.😆 Challo...enjoy the rest of your stay as well. 😃
I've been such a dirty girl...BAd influence of Vidya and Kareena's choice of screenplays lately...but well I'll test his ability to impress and the level is high loool
Originally posted by Dr3vil.

whooaaa
whooaaa

whoaaa

EGM... so you do wear the pants in this relationship! you made her TALK!!!😲😆 

I dont know.. im not really good with twitter.. kinda new.. all i know is im protected.. and ur protected.. and u need to follow me. i cant access your stuff.. if you don't follow you.. but u can see my stuff... HIGHLY UNFAIR. 😡  EGM.. EGM.. can u get ur girl to follow me and let me follow her! i promise i wont tweet her. i love easy_a seriously.. i wont chat ur girrrly girlly up!

🤣🤣🤣  OMG.  Evil man, of course I wear the pants.   I am making her respond to you, aren't I?!   She says I am persistent.  I always get my way.   Don't worry, Erotic Granny will follow you.  I trust you and my E-PATNI completely.  If I find out that there is any funny business going on HOWEVER, you both will be spanked with leather chains and whips.  You hear me?!   Just kidding.    😳

hi Beeghi how are the kids? ^^

Poor Jaya this is the 3rd time someone asked her about kids. 😆 Bheegi isn't even married...forget kids. 😆
Hi Bheegi.    🤗  HOPE everything is cool with you.  Well, the title was erased in the Chit Chat heading.  It's okay, Souro had to post it.  I feel bad giving him a hard time, but I didn't realize it is hard to sticky a topic.    GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.   👍🏼  I hope you all have a good week and Monday blues are here.  

Dr. Evil, don't stay up to late.  Don't you have patients to attend to in the morning?  🤓😆  And EASY A will come to you in your dreams.  Just think of those assets and you will be perfectly FINE...

GIRLY GIRLY, I am now going to bed.  If you want to join me, go ahead.  If you want to stay up and think about Ranbir and Nargis in Rockstar, be my guest.  I will always wait for you no matter what!  😍

GOOD night EROTIC CHOKRI, LILY, and JESS.  Sleep tight.  And remember to blow each other hot kisses.   I will be watching.   🥳
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

Hi Bheegi.    🤗  HOPE everything is cool with you.  Well, the title was erased in the Chit Chat heading.  It's okay, Souro had to post it.  I feel bad giving him a hard time, but I didn't realize it is hard to sticky a topic.    GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.   👍🏼  I hope you all have a good week and Monday blues are here.  

Dr. Evil, don't stay up to late.  Don't you have patients to attend to in the morning?  🤓😆  And EASY A will come to you in your dreams.  Just think of those assets and you will be perfectly FINE...

GIRLY GIRLY, I am now going to bed.  If you want to join me, go ahead.  If you want to stay up and think about Ranbir and Nargis in Rockstar, be my guest.  I will always wait for you no matter what!  😍

GOOD night EROTIC CHOKRI, LILY, and JESS.  Sleep tight.  And remember to blow each other hot kisses.   I will be watching.   🥳

Goodnight Erotic! Have erotic dreams! 🤗