Phir Subah Hogi

Sahiba/Sahib/Sugni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I was looking at the scenes between Vickram and Reva  from day one, and I am filled with confusion.
They initally led us to believe that Vickram was stuck in a loveless marriage with a mad woman, but it is obvious that Reva is 100% in love with her Husband. And by the way he acted when she had her episodes, was calming  leading me to think that some where the feeling might have been mutuial.
The fact that she was pregnat and lost the baby,  states that they had a "normal" Marriage. Amrita also mentioned that after her "death"  Mamaji  turned into somewhat of a loner. I mean they even have "pet" names for each other !
Question is was he to in love with her??? If so  he fell out of love pretty fast, not even a year!
 Now he also fell for Sugni and  is in no way inclined to give  up either woman...I  mean he told Reva when she gets well he will bring her back home. So he wants to ave his cake and eat it to???
It's funny you know this Thakur  treats all his women so good they are willing to Kill for him in some way!LOL
  Seriously, so far  can anyone say What is Reva's fault? Yes she is mentally unstable, is that it??  What happened to the Phrase for better or worse, in sickness and health????   I  guess this new Vickram they  are creating dose not believe in this!
 Every one is looking at the  Adi-Sugni-Vickram Angle we also  have the Reva-Vickram-Sugni angle!
This is one hell of a mess as far as I  am concerned and I don't see a good outcome for any of it ...so sad :(CryCryCryCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maydaboodrtulikanamitagloryzPutijaChalhovSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDShell16Laila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahiba/Sahib/Sugni" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

I was looking at the scenes between Vickram and Reva  from day one, and I am filled with confusion.
They initally led us to believe that Vickram was stuck in a loveless marriage with a mad woman, but it is obvious that Reva is 100% in love with her Husband. And by the way he acted when she had her episodes, was calming  leading me to think that some where the feeling might have been mutuial.
The fact that she was pregnat and lost the baby,  states that they had a "normal" Marriage. Amrita also mentioned that after her "death"  Mamaji  turned into somewhat of a loner. I mean they even have "pet" names for each other !
Question is was he to in love with her??? If so  he fell out of love pretty fast, not even a year!
 Now he also fell for Sugni and  is in no way inclined to give  up either woman...I  mean he told Reva when she gets well he will bring her back home. So he wants to ave his cake and eat it to???
It's funny you know this Thakur  treats all his women so good they are willing to Kill for him in some way!LOL
  Seriously, so far  can anyone say What is Reva's fault? Yes she is mentally unstable, is that it??  What happened to the Phrase for better or worse, in sickness and health????   I  guess this new Vickram they  are creating dose not believe in this!
 Every one is looking at the  Adi-Sugni-Vickram Angle we also  have the Reva-Vickram-Sugni angle!
This is one hell of a mess as far as I  am concerned and I don't see a good outcome for any of it ...so sad :(CryCryCryCry

From what I gather he appears to have made the best out of this bad marriage.  He "loved" his wife if that is what you call love but he was not "in love" with her. I view it as going through the formalities of a marriage. When she died, he probably missed her but I imagine he also this is as a chance to "free" himself from all the hardships of dealing with someone who is mentally ill and with whom he does not love.

Reva's love for him is not a healthy type of love; she seems unruly, poessessive and insecure in her love. I didn't even find the scene between the two of them the least bit romantic. I didn't even like Reva as a person and this has nothing to do with her being mentally ill. She seemed erratic, somewhat manic, and her thoughts and emotions were fleeting all over the place.  The fact that TVS was physically intimate with her was understandable as there might have been a time during the earlier stages when she might have had some moments of lucidity and normality.

I don't see a Reva-Vikram-Sugni triangle at all. I can't see Sugni wanting TVS after finding out the truth. If she has an ounce of self-respect, she would walk away - not only for deceivng her but for destroying her relationshpi with her mother.

I doubt TVS could redeem himself in the end...no matter how much he says "I love you" and "my love is sincere" - we can only conclude the obvious...once she finds out the truth...love astroy finished and we see the beginning of Sugni and Aditya SleepySleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

I agree with you ... U r so right
vikram wants 2 woman cant lose any of those

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

[
From what I gather he appears to have made the best out of this bad marriage.  He "loved" his wife if that is what you call love but he was not "in love" with her. I view it as going through the formalities of a marriage. When she died, he probably missed her but I imagine he also this is as a chance to "free" himself from all the hardships of dealing with someone who is mentally ill and with whom he does not love. 

Reva's love for him is not a healthy type of love; she seems unruly, poessessive and insecure in her love. I didn't even find the scene between the two of them the least bit romantic. I didn't even like Reva as a person and this has nothing to do with her being mentally ill. She seemed erratic, somewhat manic, and her thoughts and emotions were fleeting all over the place.  The fact that TVS was physically intimate with her was understandable as there might have been a time during the earlier stages when she might have had some moments of lucidity and normality.

I don't see a Reva-Vikram-Sugni triangle at all. I can't see Sugni wanting TVS after finding out the truth. If she has an ounce of self-respect, she would walk away - not only for deceivng her but for destroying her relationshpi with her mother.

I doubt TVS could redeem himself in the end...no matter how much he says "I love you" and "my love is sincere" - we can only conclude the obvious...once she finds out the truth...love astroy finished and we see the beginning of Sugni and Aditya SleepySleepySleepy
[/QUOTE]

Great points Laila , I am just playing devils advocate...lol...It is  true he was probably  relived when she passed on...You know him having an arranged marriage dose not add in to his character, maybe he was also fed up of being alone so agreed to it, must have been a doozer to  find out the girl was mental...THANKS JIJI!

Reva dose love him, to death, yes  its not  the devotional kind. I attributed her  manic, erratic behavior  to whatever  it is  she is suffering from, schizophrenia, bipolar, multiple personality disorder ,  on Indian   TV/Movies there is only one mental illness and that is "MAD". so we really not sure what her real personality is!  (devils advocate again!)

I  at a cross roads at what Sugni will do, I know the old Sugni, would have caused some fireworks, she would make  TVS  pay for playing with her emptions and distroying her relatonship with her mom,  but this new rona dona one...no idea! She might go jump off a cliff..then what is the point if the main lead is dead?  or she might look at t as her "destiny" and stay  (yuck)

I  am hoping against hope they help him fix it and redeem himself ...lets see what happens this week!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanForeverSHINeeJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.