Fan Fictions

SHIKAR (A Dangerous Love Story) ~2 RTMC FF (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 64

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker

Hey everyone... lov u all

i will definitely update soon...

busy with work...

sorry for the late reply Hug

--------------

pheww...
 aap aaye tho sahi

welcome back jii

agli bar bata k jana plz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHIKAR (A Dangerous Love Story) ~2 RTMC FF (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker

Goldie

Freethinker

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hey sweethearts, thanks a lot for showing so much patience for this story, really sorry for this late update... love you all..muahHug

Part 49

Veer was still embracing her tightly in his arms'. kissed her forehead and cheeks'. "I am sorry Chandni'."

He looked in her damp eyes that were asking him million questions'..

"Veer, I have lost my Mother'.i can't live without her'." While enclosing her face with her hands she cried resentfully'.. 

"It is all because of me that you are crying today'.." he kissed her eyes'. "but I promise you today"'. Cupping her face in his hands'. "I will never drink again"

He hugged her'..

"my Mother will never come back now'." Chandni looked at her picture on the wall'..

"Veer beta" they heard the knock at the door''though it was partially open'. Shama did not enter  "people in the office need some help and Chandni is in a condition'."

"please don't worry'.." Veer added'.. and took the phone'..

He was talking to one of the employees at Meenakshi's office''

Chandni gazed at him'. She knew it wasn't his fault'.she knew him very well by now'. Veer was a drunkard but she knew he would never kill her Mother intentionally'' she wiped her tears and agreed with her heart'.. It was not so easy for her to forget what all happened but by punishing him, she will definitely punish herself and her Mother's soul'.she knew her Mother liked him so much that she always wanted her to marry Veer''

"yes I will come'." Veer answered while talking on the phone''

Chandni came out of her thoughts and looked at the glass of water'. She got up to pick the glass, her body was too weak'.she tried to recall when she fainted before she fell into Veer's arms''  "Veer"

"you would have asked me''" He offered her the glass of water'..

"now you must eat something''" he smiled at her'. "I have to go now'.there is some work to be looked after'.. I will come soon'" he closed the door '..

A small smile occupied Chandni's lips after such a long time'..

Manohar rushed outside as he heard Kaka shrieking''. "what happened??"

It was too late to even predict while he saw Kaka lying on the ground''. He checked he was still breathing'' "Pratima'. Ask Deenu to get ready, we have to go to the hospital'." He shouted'..

After few minutes while he was still on his way to the hospital'..Manohar saw something very unusual'..he noticed that Kaka's eyes were closed but he was murmuring something as if he wants to tell something'.. Manohar couldn't understand anything'..

He dialed Veer's no''

"Veer'.immediately come to the city hospital'Kaka is serious'."

Chandni had her lunch '.and headed towards her room'. Shama and Kamini were glad to see Chandni slowly coming out of the shock''

"Its all because of Veer'.. he's like an angle in our lives" Kamini said while looking at Chandni'..

Chandni attended the phone calls from the office'. She somehow tried to handle the work'but she was still unfit to go and look after the work'..

She felt sad''while looking out at the blue sky, she could see a small hope '. And that was her Veer'. Who was always besides her'. She could never imagine him going away from her life'..

She couldn't locate when her heart and mind trusted him'..

After few hours'..

Veer and Manohar were waiting outside the ICU when a doctor came towards Veer'.

"Veer'.." Doctor looked rather confused'..

"Is everything alright'.how is Kaka??" Veer worriedly looked at the confused Doctor'

"I am sorry he is in coma"  Doctor paused for a second'..  "though he can listen everything'.but he won't be able to speak'."

Veer was numb'.. he could never imagine anything happening to Kaka'..

Manohar was still thinking when Kaka saw Chandni outside the house and a minute later he shouted and then he was found half dead on the ground'..

Manohar did not wanted to tell this to Veer, he knew Veer would worry''

"Veer I will stay here with Kaka'.you go home and get Kaka's medicines'Doctor was asking me about his medical history"

Veer nodded

Veer drove towards Kurseong'..

Just during his half an hour's drive, he remembered how Kaka had raised him when his own Father never had time for him, feeling helpless towards the situation that erupted not less than any volcano in his life he felt extremely annoyed..'. He walked towards his room, and shut the door behind making full noise in the silent house'..

He took off his shirt and went in the shower'. His mind was confused and worried'. He was still wondering how all of a sudden Kaka can go into coma when he was perfectly alright'.

All of a sudden he heard his phone ringing'..

He Quickly wrapped the towel around to pick up his phone lying on the bed while he was dripping "Chandni'..how are you now?"

"much better now'.." she replied softly'..

"I will come tomorrow, you take care" he disconnected the phone'.. he knew Chandni needed him'. But most importantly he was worried for Kaka'..

It was late night and Chandni walked towards the bath tub'. Its been after a long time that she relaxed in the tub'..

After few moments'.she rested her head on the tub and closed her eyes, warm water made her relax and forget her worries for sometime'..

Suddenly she opened her eyes and found someone pushing her in the tub'.. she tried to fidget by raising both her hands out of the tub''. It was not possible to scream while her face was  inside the bath tub''. She somehow raised her hand outside the tub and forcefully managed to get out of the tub'..

She coughed and hurriedly picked up her towel'. Unbolted the door and rushed towards her room'.. it was not after a minute later she found a hand coming towards her shoulder'.. she shouted while turning behind'..

"why the hell are you screaming??" Shama asked

Chandni was far more scared'.. the fear did not made her realize that she was standing half naked'.

"Grandma'I saw someone'" Chandni baffled'. She sounded extremely nervous'.

"relax Chandni'." shama observed her from top to bottom'. She was indeed dripping in water' partly covered with towel'. she could easily see the sweat on her forehead'. She seemed scared'.

"there is no one beta, you must go and change'" shama said quietly and left'

Chandni couldn't understand why she was imagining such things'. Was she dreaming, was it just in her mind'. Or was it something true that was happening with her'. She was unable to think'. Her body was still shivering'..

It was late night

This was the twentieth time that Chandni turned towards her right and left'. But sleep was far away from her eyes' she felt something deep inside her was killing her

she was still thinking she heard something in her ear'. "Satyabhama"

Chandni got up immediately'. Her heart was sinking, she couldn't figure out anything "who'.who is it??" she said scarily'.

She glanced around her room'. But there wasn't anyone, perhaps it could be her imagination'. No, she thought'.she did hear that sound'.a strange whisper'. That was trying to tell her something or harm her'. Chandni took deep breath and gulped the glass of water lying next to her bed side'.

Next day

"you look much better now'." He said while holding her hand'.

"Veer, please look straight and drive'" Chandni said nervously'.

Veer smiled and turned the car towards the town'..

"where are we going??" She enquired curiously

"I am kidnapping you'"

"really'." She smiled'.

Soon the car stopped near a big garden'. Chandni remembered the trees on the small path'.she memorized her moments with Veer'. He stepped out of the car'. And opened the door for her.

"lets go"

She hold his hand and stepped out of the car'.. they started walking towards the steep path' there was no one besides them, all they could hear was the sound of birds'.

He pressed her fingers tightly between his fingers'. "Veer"

"what?"

Chandni thought of telling him what she felt last night'.. she was still thinking when Veer pulled her in his arms'..

She closed her eyes and hugged him tightly'.

His hands rubbed her back and he kissed her softly on her neck'..

Edited by Freethinker - 24 December 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

2sanjanasultanahabeebswati_prithvimgarg75sanyogitaprcsparksflybarkiBells.E.cullenAmor.Be.edgytejjorockstarashusweetnanduAsyaloverKareena1994moonlight2630shrujarasp_berrymannu_minnie--Rose--Arpimugfanshafy_MNThe.Patthaaka.

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
1st Of All

WELCOME BACK DI...

HAPPY X-MAS,

WITH LOTS OF LOVE N GOOD WISHES...!

Will Comment Let...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

sparksfly

sparksfly

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
wow..di u rock!!!
ure back!!!!!!!!!! thnk God!!!
ive missed u a LOT!!!!!!!
merry christmas!!! 
res...

Freethinker

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
good to c u back..
and the update was awesome ..Smile

Freethinker

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
OMG Kaka is in coma?? God knowns ab veer aur chand k saath kya kya hoga, but not to worry atleast they r together now, I am sure they will take care of each other,

Love has a own power!

Finaly Chandni's face coverd with her sweet smile, that too coz of Her Veer, Hope they remain forever like this,

Satyavamaa...hmmm, hope atleast now Chandni able to talk about this with Veer, its realy importent,

Get well soon Kaka, Ur Veer n Chandni Needs U,

Nice Part Di, Continue Soon, LOVE U DI,

Freethinker

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice part...
Merry Christmas

Freethinker