SHIKAR (A Dangerous Love Story) ~2 RTMC FF - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Part 43 :

Awesome update
Awe! Poor Chandni! She has to cook for the devil and here everyone is asking for explanations.
Lol Veer is too much. Witch! ðŸ˜†
Chandni is horrible at cooking! Even my 1st time wasnt that bad ðŸ˜†
lol loved it when Chandni said she went too feed the cow.
Part 44 : 

Veer seems to have an incorrigible drinking habit
OMG! I just loved the way he confessed his feelings that too in public.
Ab pyar kiya to darna kya. The Veer-chandni scene outside the house is sooo romantic.
Oh no! Now what is this? Who's that evil identical figure?
Hope nothing harms Chandni.

Part 45 :

Poor chandni! noone's trusting her. Well its really hard to believe anyway.
So Veer has decided to be honest 2 her about every fact of his life. That shows how serious he is about their relationship. He's ready to share his past n every secret with her. That shows how much he trusts her.
So finally he said it. lukng forward to see Chandni's reaction to the truth.
Part 46:

Awesome update
loved it and loved the way Chandni was so supportive to Veer
Their moment is just sooo sweet and sooo romantic.
Awe! He'll try 2 quit drinking for her! So sweet.
lol Veer will remain Veer always
Part 47: 

poignant update
m feeling so sad for Chandni.
I hope atleast before dying Meenakshi ask Chandni not to misunderstand Veer and that he was not responsible for what happened.
Whenever something Good is gonna happen some evil shadow always envelope it.
update soon.
di
want a ud?
hope u r fine
if u r busy then plz reply
we will wait
dhanvi di.how r u?Hope ur doing great.
I guess ur busy these days na..update? *makes innocent puppy dog face* ðŸ˜†

ur absence is worrying me...
 praying fr wellbeing of urs...

busy ho tho koi baat nhi h...

but i miss u di...

plz come jaldi se.

jaldi aana plz.
 miss u

So sorry sweethearts, i am updating after a long time... will try and continue the story... lov u all

Part 48

Doctor Das touched her shoulder and then looked at Veer.. "She wants to see you and Veer I am sorry we can't save her..she's left with few minutes.."

For Chandni those few seconds felt as if her life had suddenly come to halt..every step she took towards the ICU towards her Mother, she remembered each phase of her life when her Mother supported her in every way

"Chandni.."

She turned towards the handsome boy who didn't seemed closer at the most crucial moment of her life'..it felt to her as if she was standing with some one who snatched her Mother from her''

Without uttering any word'..she took another step''Veer continuously looked at the weak frame'..it seemed as if she was unable to walk'.her feet was numb'..scared to loose her Mother she cried out bitterly while opening the door of the room'.. 

Her tears did not stop when she saw her Mother in serious condition''

"Mom" she ran to hug her''.

Meenakshi couldn't speak anything'.though she tried to tell something '..but Chandni cried out loudly''

Veer looked at Meenakshi who raised her hand to say something'..

He tried to ask her'.before she could say anything''. She closed her eyes forever'..

Veer couldn't see Chandni crying bitterly'..he tried to console her '

"go away Veer'..just leave me alone'"

Veer somehow started thinking that he was responsible for Meenakshi's death'' he stepped away and walked out of the room'..

Few days later''

"this is the tenth phone call''" Shama murmered''while knocking at the door'..

"Chandni'." Shama knocked again'..assuming Chandni would open the door'.but there was no answer''

Shama came downstairs and kept the phone back''

Kamini came out of her room''with sore eyes she scanned around'' Shama looked upset'..

"what happened??" Kamini walked towards her'..

"People in the office want to talk to Chandni regarding some project but she has locked herself'."

Kamini wiped the small tear that floated around her eye'. "you can understand'..how will she do or say anything''she has lost her Mother'.and she's too young to look after this huge business'."

Shama offered the glass of water to her sister'...

"hello aunty"

Shama turned towards the door'.. "Veer" '. She quickly got up and walked towards the door'. "come in'.."

Veer quietly walked towards Kamini'.. and saw her moist eyes'.. "please don't cry'.." his hands somehow reached those old wrinkled eyes to wipe the tears''

"Veer beta''I am worried about Chandni'.." Shama touched his shoulder'.

Veer wasn't surprised to hear this'' he looked at her'.. "can I go and meet her'??"

Kamini nodded'..

Kaka was surprised to see Chandni outside his house'..it seemed very different to him, the way she sat on the bench outside and looked at the sky'' It was difficult to imagine as she looked happy even though she lost her Mother'.Kaka looked suspiciously'..

"Manohar'..Manohar" Kaka went to call him'..

With not so happy face Manohar opened the door'.. "what happened?? You disturbed me so early'."

Kaka worriedly looked at him "Chandni is sitting outside  on the bench'' and she"

Manohar suddenly smiled at the old man "really!!!! Have you started drinking as well??... Kaka try these tricks with someone else'.you can't fool me'."

"what the hell Manohar'..i am telling you the truth'." Kaka kept his hand on his head'.

"Chandni , open the door''come on'." Veer shouted from outside'.. but there was no reply'. Chandni had shut herself since she lost her Mother'..

Veer was adamant'..he pushed the door with full force and broke the lock''

The moment he entered he saw her sitting on the floor, starring at her mother's picture on the wall''.

"Chandni'..are you ok'??" he came closer and saw the black dark circles around her fair face'. it looked she didn't eat anything''

He offered her a glass of water which she didn't even noticed'.

"have this'" he came closer and looked at her dull face'.. she cried day and night''

Veer couldn't see her in this condition'' without waiting for another second he lifted her from the floor and lay her on the bed'..

She looked at him'' "just leave me" she said slowly'.unable to speak'..

"how can I leave you'.??" He touched her cheeks''

Chandni cried out bitterly'' Veer embraced her tightly in his arms'' "sshh'..don't cry'."

She hide her face in his chest'' Veer's eyes were moist after looking at her condition'..

Manohar went back to sleep while Kaka walked outside and saw Chandni was still looking up at the sky...

slowly he took his steps towards the bench...

"Chandni'.." he called out'..

She looked in his eyes'.and smiled''

Kaka couldn't imagine what he had seen...

Edited by Freethinker - 11 years ago
res!

Was wondering wher u were :( hope ur doing fine di!