Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 52

"oh ...ok..." Chandni quickly kept the diary back...

"what are you doing here?" he questioned the completely nervous face that was going through tremenduous reflections after reading what was written in the old diary...

Her thoughts were still occupied by a strange mass of questions that had no answers, no conclusions but only shadows that were running through ages...

"i am talking to you?" Finally Veer shouted back when he got no answer from her... "yes Veer... i ... i was.." she was still thinking some way to cover up the truth she read in the diary... she can't disclose this to him... he would definitely not believe her..

Chandni knew Veer was too rational to even think about these things... but now she needs to find out the meaning of every sentence written in this diary...

"you know Veer there is so much work her, i thought i would rather come here and complete the work..." she added after a minute of thinking..

Veer smiled... he was happy to see Chandni overcoming her stress "well i have to pick you up" he said

curiously she asked the handsome man standing with arms crossed in front of her... his black jacket made him look more smart... "where?"

"well your Grandmother called me and asked me to drop you at Sarita aunty's place... so..."

"Grandmother told you..." she cut his sentence in between ...

Veer came closer to the confused frame, his hands slowly moved to touch her shoulders... and made her stand up slowly from her chair "why are you so confused..?"

Chandni tried to smile...next moment she happily took his arm in hers.. "well lets go"

The evening sun was still settling in the valley of Darjeeling, storms and rains were always part of this place... but it was moreover the thunderstorm that made the whole Darjeeling scared of something very unusual...

"Do you know when did this happen?" Sarita asked Kamini... who looked shocked at all the instances that were taking place in her life...

"i dont remember the time exactly .. but it was during the party we had at home... Chandni suddenly shouted from her room and said she saw someone exactly like her..." Kamini repeated again...

Sarita looked at a old book... then started chanting something... it wasn't so loud though...

she slowly flipped the pages of her old book to find the answer to her friend's mysteries...

Shaman looked completely puzzled at the two old women who were trying to find something so unrealistic...

"both of you" shama exclaimed... "you are too much...i mean Chandni must be tired that day..."

Kamini and Sarita turned to look at shama who was least bothered about the continuous strange things happening in the house...

"Well Shama" Sarita said in a soft tone "i am not sure of anything as of now but i can gaurantee you that there is something haunting behind Meenakshi's death"

Kaka was still sleeping when he has to open to eyes after hearing her again, she was standing next to him... and smiled wickedly... Kaka was unable to speak anything... he felt sorry for Veer, he knew his life was in danger. He now understood the mystery of the old crown in the house... he knew that Veer and Chandni were in a relationship... and since they are together this evil soul is after them but the strange thing was she looked exactly like Chandni...

Kaka was confused to think whether Chandni was a real person or a soul... it was hard to believe what he saw... and what if she was a soul then Veer's life is in danger...

"I will meet you tomorrow" she said while closing the door of the car...

he smiled and looked at her ... "ok... but you take care and call me if you need me..."

she smiled back... and walked towards the door of an old bunglow... while Veer drove towards Kurseong..

Sarita heard the knock at the gate... "come my darling" she opened her arms to hug Chandni...

Sarita could sense something different... she immediately pulled away...

To be cont...

vacchii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally.. u updated it ๐Ÿค—  thank you.. and really excited for the mystery to be disclosed.. awesome  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
whoa..its getting more mysterious and creepier  
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb
Thanks for the pm
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Updates !!!
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome mysterious update๐Ÿ‘
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She isn't chandani...tabhi kamini pichey hatt gayi...now really hope ki veer will remain safe, couz if that chudail aunty looks like chandani n has reached till her house then she can easily harm veer...   o_O
ok never to forget this...welcome back di...n a huge thanx for the ud...    
update soon...
luv u...    :-)
darshika121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker

Part 52

"oh ...ok..." Chandni quickly kept the diary back...

"what are you doing here?" he questioned the completely nervous face that was going through tremenduous reflections after reading what was written in the old diary...

Her thoughts were still occupied by a strange mass of questions that had no answers, no conclusions but only shadows that were running through ages...

"i am talking to you?" Finally Veer shouted back when he got no answer from her... "yes Veer... i ... i was.." she was still thinking some way to cover up the truth she read in the diary... she can't disclose this to him... he would definitely not believe her..

Chandni knew Veer was too rational to even think about these things... but now she needs to find out the meaning of every sentence written in this diary...

"you know Veer there is so much work her, i thought i would rather come here and complete the work..." she added after a minute of thinking..

Veer smiled... he was happy to see Chandni overcoming her stress "well i have to pick you up" he said

curiously she asked the handsome man standing with arms crossed in front of her... his black jacket made him look more smart... "where?"

"well your Grandmother called me and asked me to drop you at Sarita aunty's place... so..."

"Grandmother told you..." she cut his sentence in between ...

Veer came closer to the confused frame, his hands slowly moved to touch her shoulders... and made her stand up slowly from her chair "why are you so confused..?"

Chandni tried to smile...next moment she happily took his arm in hers.. "well lets go"

The evening sun was still settling in the valley of Darjeeling, storms and rains were always part of this place... but it was moreover the thunderstorm that made the whole Darjeeling scared of something very unusual...

"Do you know when did this happen?" Sarita asked Kamini... who looked shocked at all the instances that were taking place in her life...

"i dont remember the time exactly .. but it was during the party we had at home... Chandni suddenly shouted from her room and said she saw someone exactly like her..." Kamini repeated again...

Sarita looked at a old book... then started chanting something... it wasn't so loud though...

she slowly flipped the pages of her old book to find the answer to her friend's mysteries...

Shaman looked completely puzzled at the two old women who were trying to find something so unrealistic...

"both of you" shama exclaimed... "you are too much...i mean Chandni must be tired that day..."

Kamini and Sarita turned to look at shama who was least bothered about the continuous strange things happening in the house...

"Well Shama" Sarita said in a soft tone "i am not sure of anything as of now but i can gaurantee you that there is something haunting behind Meenakshi's death"

Kaka was still sleeping when he has to open to eyes after hearing her again, she was standing next to him... and smiled wickedly... Kaka was unable to speak anything... he felt sorry for Veer, he knew his life was in danger. He now understood the mystery of the old crown in the house... he knew that Veer and Chandni were in a relationship... and since they are together this evil soul is after them but the strange thing was she looked exactly like Chandni...

Kaka was confused to think whether Chandni was a real person or a soul... it was hard to believe what he saw... and what if she was a soul then Veer's life is in danger...

"I will meet you tomorrow" she said while closing the door of the car...

he smiled and looked at her ... "ok... but you take care and call me if you need me..."

she smiled back... and walked towards the door of an old bunglow... while Veer drove towards Kurseong..

Sarita heard the knock at the gate... "come my darling" she opened her arms to hug Chandni...

Sarita could sense something different... she immediately pulled away...

To be cont...

DI U KNW WHAT IM NEW HERE N I READ UR TUM MERE HO IT WS AWESM N THN ITS SHIKAR TO WHICH I FEEL SO INVOLVED SO CONNECTED TO IT LIKE I WS ALSO A PART OF IT .
I READ IT WHOLE IN ONE GO N NOW DESPIRATE TO READE MORE
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ  UD SOON
IM WAITING DESPIRATELY
N LAST ME RASHO KI PUNCHLINE- UR AMEZING DI
U R FABULOUS IN WRITING D HOT SCENE

THERE COULD B SM GRAMMAR MISTAKES SO SORRY 4 THT

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for appreciating Shikar... 
I will try my best to update the next part soon... and a long update :)
lov you all ... 

and thanks to al those readers for sending the PM for an update... 

and so sorry for late updates
but i lov you all... 
cheers 
Dhanvi  
darshika121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker

Thank you so much for appreciating Shikar... 
I will try my best to update the next part soon... and a long update :)
lov you all ... 

and thanks to al those readers for sending the PM for an update... 

and so sorry for late updates
but i lov you all... 
cheers 
Dhanvi  

di u knw what ur a suparb writer really
i love d scenes n dialogues of story
ud soon di
n plz ho sake to pm kar dena