Fan Fictions

SHIKAR (A Dangerous Love Story) ~2 RTMC FF (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 63

Freethinker

Goldie

Freethinker

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu1909

superb update and what is mystry of ghost face similar to chandni?waiting for mysteries to be revealed soon
you have to wait for the next updates sweetie...lets see how the story takes its turn... Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHIKAR (A Dangerous Love Story) ~2 RTMC FF (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker

Goldie

Freethinker

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati_prithvi

Wow! very nice update dear..
Veer accept his luv for Chandni..in front of every1..
hmmm...
see d guts..
iske liye b bahut himmat chahiye yaar..
aur hamara Veer to hai hi brave..aur I should say very naughty..
He took her in his arms...& thn dropped her..
ha ha haLOL
bechari Chandni..
bt finally wo muskurayi to sahi...
warna hamesha Veer par gussa hi hoti rahti hai..
aur ye kyaShocked
fir se wo chudail aa gyi...
kabhi Veer k pichhe padi rahti hai to kabhi Chandni k..
aakhir kya raaz hai us stone ka..
bt I luv their luv for each-other..
waiting for d nxt Ud..Smile
thanks for the lovely comments sweetie... loved reading your comments...will surely update soon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati_prithvisultanahabeeb

Freethinker

Goldie

Freethinker

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Part 45

"Mom...she looked exactly like me..."

Meenakshi's mind was somehow engrossed between an old conversation with her Mother regarding a similar issue but she ignored as being too analytical...

She didn't wanted Chandni to stress or feel scared... "Chandni...i think you are tired since the whole day went so busy for you..."

"but Mom...i am telling the truth ...i actually saw ..."

Meenakshi spoke in between "Chandni...you must rest...i am sure you will be alright by tomorrow...and how can this be possible???...now go to sleep..."

She hugged Chandni and left the room making Chandni think about what she had actually seen... " I am not so tired, that I can imagine a someone standing next to me." she said to herself...

Chandni couldn't sleep...all her thoughts ended at the strange figure her eyes had seen...she felt as she herself was standing in those white clothes... her brains were stuck between the incident again when she saw her Grandmother coming with the holy water inside her room...she chanted some mantras and sprinkled the water all over...

"Grandma...please don't shower this water on me" Chandni wiped her face and arms...

Kamini didn't listen and continued with her prayer "sshh..."

Chandni knew that Kamini won't listen...finally she covered herself with the blanket... Kamini left after sometime...but before leaving she kept a glass of water next to her bed, which according to Kamini was a myth that helps prevents bad dreams coming near you...

For Meenakshi nothing was clear and lucid...she would never want to circumspect anything that wasn't perspicacious... .she was still thinking about Chandni's words when on a spur of a moment she remembered the dairy she read in her office once...

"yes Father had written something...i can't remember exactly..." she said to herself while walking to and fro in her room... "he also had written something similar to what Chandni had seen"

She was worried about Chandni and never wanted even a slightest pain or sorrow around her '..Meenakshi walked towards Chandni's room just before sleeping to check if she's alright...

May be she wasn't thinking straight anymore but The dairy may put some light on the things that happened today... she made sure of reading the dairy as soon as she reaches office tomorrow morning...

She slept after turning off the lights and making sure Chandni was fast asleep...

Veer was still drinking when he had second thoughts running in his mind...thoughts about telling Chandni about his curse...nothing was hidden from her except this truth and he would never want to hide anything before he starts his relationship with her...

he knew it was difficult to believe but it was truth...being rational he himself would have never believed but when he thought about the whole incident, it actually made him think what was really hard to even imagine...

he picked up his phone...something was still stopping him, but he knew even if he tells her the truth, that won't change their love for each other...

Chandni heard her Grandmother shutting the door... she quickly lifted the blanket from her... glancing around she took a deep breath, she wasn't relaxed...after what she had seen it was not easy for her to even sit still...every second she was scared of the fact that for the first time in her life she had seen what she can't even believe... A soul that scared the hell out of her... even at the minutest noise her heart started beating faster... she felt as if she was engulfed around the danger...

Her train of thoughts was interrupted as a phone bell frightened her out of her wits...

"Veer...you scared me out of my mind" she placed one hand on her thudding heart... and took deep breaths...

"why? What happened ??" he raised a question to the already busy mind...

Chandni didn't wanted to disclose anything to Veer... she herself was unsure of what she had witnessed and how would she explain it to him... "nothing, actually I was sleeping so..." she was quiet for a minute waiting for Veer to continue...

" I want to tell you something... can we meet tomorrow"

Chandni never heard Veer so serious ever before, something was really disturbing him..."alright..." Chandni paused "8:00 at happy valley"

"hmm" he said and disconnected the phone...making Chandni think about him, "he seems blue" and that was the last thing on earth she could see...

Next Day...

Chandni was about to step outside the house

"Chandni...wait" 

Chandni turned around to see her Grandmother '... "where are you going??"

"jogging...where else" Chandni responded...

"fine then tie this thread around your wrist..." Kamini took out a black thread and tied it around Chandni's wrist...

"this won't let evil come near you"

Chandni nodded and smiled as she knew her Grandmother won't leave a single superstitious thing that she believes will protect her Grand daughter...

After some time '.

"Veer..." she stopped near the bench where he was already waiting for her...

he turned around and smiled at her... that was enough for Chandni to lost in his world...every time his smile made her die and live again hundred times...she looked in his eyes that seemed beclouded...she was still an inch away when his strong hands pulled her closer...

pleasingly her hands moved over his chest "tell me, what is it?" she asked again while he embraced her in his arms...she felt happy in his warm hug resting her face against his chest while his fingers entangled her silk locks...

After few minutes both looked towards the highest hill... with Veer's arms still around her...she rested her head on his strong shoulder...

"i love looking at the Mt Everest..." Chandni smiled as the cool breeze kissed her face...

Veer looked at her fair hands... and entwined his fingers with hers...

she felt happy after many days of the turmoil going inside her heart and mind, about her relationship with Veer...but today she was relaxed, she knew he was hers forever and he will always be with her...she somehow felt strong and wanted to tell him what she witnessed last night...

"Veer..."

"Chandni"

both started the conversation at the same time... Chandni smiled... "ok first you"

Veer happily wanted to hear her first "no, you first...what do you want to say?"

"Veer...please...you tell me why you called me here?" She looked at his dark black hair touching his forehead...

he held her more closer as if he doesn't want to loose her or let her go away from his eyes...

"i never realized any relationship in my entire life...i was very young when my Mother died..." he stopped for few seconds to think before he speaks...but Chandni clasped his hands more tightly making him feel more closer...

"I never realized my Father's love for me and I felt lonely...i indulged myself in drinking and keeping relationship with different girls, whom I never liked...but still I felt all alone...when my Father died I couldn't reach on time to the hospital to even see him...i was..."

Chandni felt bad, but she knew he was honestly telling her about his life...she looked at him with moist eyes...she wanted to snuggle him in her arms forever...

Veer looked at her while she curled her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek making him feel closer... "Veer, never think you are alone..."

they tightly huddled together for warmth...

After a long time...

"Chandni..." he whispered in her ear

"hmm" she whispered back...

"i want to tell this truth to you...i know you may not believe" he continued...holding her tightly...

"say" she added...

he placed a small kiss on her ear... "you saved me from death"

Edited by Freethinker - 15 August 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakinnikar12tomchi94swati_prithviShraddhamuratsultanahabeebsmilee17Rukmini13sparksflySaffronOrangenitalidivinedivybarkidhwanimehta23Amor.rockstarashuKareena1994shrujamoonlight2630sweetsanyomaria_awanrasp_berryNandini25aamirkhanfananumeha_rajatThe.Patthaaka.shafy_MN

Kareena1994

IF-Dazzler

Kareena1994

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Superb update and thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Nice dear finally veer is changing and hope truth makes them stronger

sultanahabeebFreethinker

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update...nice to c that their bond is getting stronger day by day

sultanahabeebFreethinker

Shraddhamurat

Groupbie

Shraddhamurat

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
The update was really awsum..its nice that Veer is changing 4 his lady love...dat bhootni who scared chand who was that??may b its because of curse whch veer's family got

sultanahabeebFreethinker

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it

sultanahabeebFreethinker

Post Reply New Post

Go to top