What Annoys This Sugvi FAN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

I think as a Sugvi Fan and correct me if I am wrong. 
The most annoying part of the so-called Greyness of Vikram, is the extent to which the cvs are doing it.

I like grey because no one is perfect.  However, the way in which the cvs are portraying Vikram seems way too forced, in order to justify a Sugni and Adi jodi.

The Vikram we met initially, was a man who believed in justice and equality.  The other Thakurs have said it, he wants to change the world etc. TJS does not even like him, even though we do not know the full reason, it is still obvious that part of the reason is that Vikram had no intention of living like other Thakurs and their Bednis.  Vikram was just different in certain ways.

Now, with that observation of Vikram in the early stages, and the Vikram now, the behavioural patterns does not coincide.  I can understand him not being perfect, like anyone else, and not reveal the truth to Sugni in the earlier stages and even up to the point when Gulabiya confronted him.  However, to watch Sugni choose him over her Mother, perfect or no perfect, that sort of behaviour is not in line with a man who stands up for justice.  That is not the man, who brought Sugni's Aunt to his house, not caring what society says, to let her give birth to her baby.   

The cvs really expect us to buy into this greyness that is borderline totally wrong. Which kind-hearted man like Vikram that we saw, would watch his love, Mother go away from her daughter and not try to fix it?  Trying to show us this crazy, obsessed man who will do anything to keep his love. This is going way too far now. 
They wonder why not many people hate Vikram?  is it that we can't because we know it is forced just so they can justify a Jodi, that is so non-existent that they brought in a new guy, and I still cannot see this chemistry happening.  

So, what are the Cvs going to do next? Kill Vikram, so they can finally get a Adi and Sugni Jodi? Are they going to make Vikram kill Reva, so he can have Sugni? Then we hate him? What next? 
If they like to see misery fine, but why show unrealistic drama, to kill the good character you created in the first place?

I welcome all opinions, but let us keep it peaceful. 

Edited by hillydee - 29 July 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikanamitagloryzSandy66Vinnie79JulieDLaila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Annoys This Sugvi FAN" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely hillydee. A very good post indeed. Couldn't have said it any better.They made us fall in love with Vikram and now they want us to hate him by turning him into a totally different person; have these creatives gone mad. Instead of bringing in a new Adi, they could have removed Vikram and made former Adi the hero who will bring all the changes and get Sugni too. I just can't understand what the once powerful Vikram will do in this show now, get more and more degraded. Please Varun think twice before you go on with this show. If you turn into this very awful person I'm going to quit PSH. There will be other shows to watch but will surely miss the old TVS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaSandy66Vinnie79JulieDHillyloveLaila2009

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Namitagloryz, Great Post!!

Varun Badola is a fine actor, and grey can suit him, but not to this extent. I mean to watch Sugni cry for her Mother, and not find a way to fix their relationship, that is pass being grey.  

So, the cvs are going to make a guy who looked down on and hated Bednis, save a Bedni, fall in love and marry her? Doing the same thing his Father did to his Mother? 
Then turn around and make the One Thakur who did not look down on Bednis nor wanted one for his fancy, betray one? Does that really make any sense? Seriously, am I watching the same show?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikanamitagloryzVinnie79Laila2009

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
In my  opinion, all the Cv's are concerned about is continuing with the initial  plan of the show...Ohhh they made us THINK they had changed  the story line , but now we see, they always ment  Vickram  to be as all other Thakurs, just he used a more manipulative way  ...
 What they probably did not count on was that the audience would fall in love with the  jodi of Sugvi.
Unfortunately for them Varun and Gulki did  such a  fantastic job that we fell in love with them and began pushing for them to stick together...
The CV's are now tying to start with te Adi -Sugni track so by hook or by crook they  are bound to make  Vickram out to be the big bad Villain no matter what...
It's a pity that tey don't have creative writers on the show like Lialia and others on this forum who  would help them  think outside the box.!!!
 It's sad that even if they do read our comments and suggestions they  turn a blind eyes to it all!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 29 July 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzSandy66JulieDHillyloveLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Hi Everyone!

I think as a Sugvi Fan and correct me if I am wrong. 
The most annoying part of the so-called Greyness of Vikram, is the extent to which the cvs are doing it.

I like grey because no one is perfect.  However, the way in which the cvs are portraying Vikram seems way too forced, in order to justify a Sugni and Adi jodi.

The Vikram we met initially, was a man who believed in justice and equality.  The other Thakurs have said it, he wants to change the world etc. TJS does not even like him, even though we do not know the full reason, it is still obvious that part of the reason is that Vikram had no intention of living like other Thakurs and their Bednis.  Vikram was just different in certain ways.

Now, with that observation of Vikram in the early stages, and the Vikram now, the behavioural patterns does not coincide.  I can understand him not being perfect, like anyone else, and not reveal the truth to Sugni in the earlier stages and even up to the point when Gulabiya confronted him.  However, to watch Sugni choose him over her Mother, perfect or no perfect, that sort of behaviour is not in line with a man who stands up for justice.  That is not the man, who brought Sugni's Aunt to his house, not caring what society says, to let her give birth to her baby.   

The cvs really expect us to buy into this greyness that is borderline totally wrong. Which kind-hearted man like Vikram that we saw, would watch his love, Mother go away from her daughter and not try to fix it?  Trying to show us this crazy, obsessed man who will do anything to keep his love. This is going way too far now. 
They wonder why not many people hate Vikram?  is it that we can't because we know it is forced just so they can justify a Jodi, that is so non-existent that they brought in a new guy, and I still cannot see this chemistry happening.  

So, what are the Cvs going to do next? Kill Vikram, so they can finally get a Adi and Sugni Jodi? Are they going to make Vikram kill Reva, so he can have Sugni? Then we hate him? What next? 
If they like to see misery fine, but why show unrealistic drama, to kill the good character you created in the first place?

I welcome all opinions, but let us keep it peaceful. 

Hillydee, I sincerely LOVE your posts ClapClapClap
TVS is not grey; he has become UGLY. Grey is someone who is a bad guy but does not hurt the ones he loves...here he has really hurt Sugni. I sympathized with him at first...and understood that he didn't owe Gulabiya an explanation as to what he was doing at Reva Manzil. However, when he seperated Sugni from her mother, he should have stopped. Even though Sugni said she would kill herself, he could have talked about what happened and that he would divorce Reva. He didn't love her and Reva was never going to recover; he could not even be initimate with her.

I initially liked TVS because he presented as a mature and composed lover but now he has become your typical obssessed lover...he was once unique and now he is just plain unpleasant to watch. What made us love TVS and Sugni were the light hearted comical scenes of which we now have NONE. Instead we have the annoying rona dona scenes and TVS running around the house hiding firguring out how to catch  Reva (what a waste - we fast forwarded those scenes). I do not see a conflicted TVS anymore, because a conflicted TVS would have hated what he had done to Sugni. TVS doesn't seem to care anymore... A conflicted TVS would have set Sugni free and promised never to bother her again unless SHE wantd to be with him.

What is sad that those, like you and me, have reached a stage where it has become impossible to defend TVS' actions...He is no longer grey and a completely wrong person who is nothing like his former self. I have to ask, can the real TVS please stand up?

Edited by Laila2009 - 29 July 2012 at 6:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.